Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The tape arrived on tine no problem and was cheaper than else where, problem is it’s not really painters tape and it’s pulled all the paint from the new walls and left me with 2 days of sanding and filling, and another day of painting to put it right. I wouldn’t use this tape to mask. Gutted.....
Poor quality and not as advertised!!!!!!!!!!! Although contact with Viking was good they have not resolved the problem.
It has happened on a couple of times I have ordered items they have been out of stock and I have not been informed and I have had to contact you about progress, so in all not very impressed
Hi David
Many thanks for your review and I am sorry that you are disappointed with our communication. I have tracked back on your order and can see that you placed it at 10.18am on Wednesday Oct 9th and we responded regarding a delay in dispatch at 10.36am on the same day. Sometimes these responses go into peoples spam/junk folders so my apologies that you did not receive this. I can also see from our DPD on line tracking service that you received your delivery on Monday Oct 14th which was 3 working days after you placed it. I am sorry if this timescale did not meet your expectations.
Kind Regards. Melanie.
Placed an order online, confirmation came through followed by email stating 7-10 days. Goods turned up in 3 days. Placed a 2nd order, required urgently so paid extra for fast delivery, order confirmation came through followed by the same email stating 7-10 days - as this was false information on previous order ignored it. Goods didn't arrive in specified time so had to call, advised not enough stock. Why isn't the web ordering linked to the stock? Had we know this before placing the order we would have looked elsewhere, reluctant to use the site again now especially for anything needed quickly.
Good Afternoon Jennifer
Thank you for your review which has prompted me to look into your order.
I can see that we have stock due in to fulfil your order either later today or tomorrow, because of the special offer on this product (which you took advantage of on your first order) we have had a mad rush on this item.

I will refund your carriage in full but still send your order on an overnight before 10.30am delivery via DPD at our cost in way of an apology as soon as the stock arrives.

I appreciate how frustrating the stock situation must be for which I apologies, with the amount of products we have on our web site we can’t always guarantee immediate delivery and in this case predict demand.

Kind Regards
Melanie
Ordered 4 items.
3 items arrived in 10 days around.
Over 2 weeks but still waiting 1 item with no information.
Too small order (£79) to give normal service?
Hi and thank you for your review. We value all our reviews good and bad so thank you for sharing your experience. I can see from our system that we advised you via e mail of a delay to your order when you placed it, unfortunately with the substantial amount of products we have on our web site it is not possible to keep everything in stock. We then spoke to you on the 21st August and sent you a part shipment and the last item on your order is due to leave this Friday and that has been communicated to you via e mail.
We pride ourselves on keeping in touch with all our Customers irrelevant of the value of their order so I am sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations on this occasion. Kind Regards. The Viking Team.
Happy with price and delivery. Wasn’t happy with the physical condition of the tapes. I ordered a selection of double sided tapes, some were £44 each. The cardboard carrier was battered, the labels were illegible and they were all just thrown in a box together.
I had to contact Viking for proof of manufacture to ensure the tapes were within the 12mth date. I ordered further tapes from another supplier. They all came individually bagged and in perfect condition.
I won’t be using you again.
Thank you for your Review, we value all Reviews good or bad as they help us become the best Company we can become. I am sorry that your tape was not as it should have been when you received it. It should have come to you in excellent condition which it clearly didn't. I have been in touch with DPD who will have been responsible for the 'battered' box and I have spoken to production with regard to how they pack the rolls. I have requested that our Accounts Dpt refund your carriage in way of an apology. Thank you very much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Kind Regards. The Viking Team.
I keep getting emails about reviewing the tape, but it still hasn’t arrived so....
Fix that then I’ll let you know how it is 👌🏼
Hi Simon. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can only apologise for the fact you have not received your order. We have checked with DPD and your order was delivered and signed for on the 13th March at 9.07am. We have sent you an e mail with all the details on it so hopefully you can track down your delivery. Many Thanks. Viking
Tape was of poor quality not up to the task unfortunatley and delivery was not next day as promised
Hi Nick
I am sorry that you did not receive you item next day, I can see that we sent you a delayed delivery e mail so I am sorry that it was not received, it may have ended up in your junk folder. If you would like to discuss your application with technical please on 01535 610373 and they can help further. The tape supplied was a genuine 3M VHB so you can be assured of it's quality. Many Thanks. Melanie
Viking Tapes is rated 4.49 based on 134 reviews