Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Great produce let down by slow and expensive postage!!
The tape I was advised to buy is not as sticky as I was expecting.
I don't like this Scotch Magic Tape nearly as much as the Sellotape Original Golden. It will do my job ok, but It doesn't stick as well and is cloudy in appearance. Unfortunately the Sellotape is not available in 12 mm width or I would have chosen that.
Goods as described, a little slow to dispatch
My order arrived very quickly which pleased me as I was waiting for the refill for my ATG gun. However, the tape itself is not as good as the service. It is quite strong but is not flat, as expected, but gathers up, sometimes sticking to the gun itself. I am on the first reel so I hope that the later tapes will be more satisfactory.
Hi Lorna. Thank you for leaving us a product review. I have checked the tape you have ordered (3M 904 6mm ATG) and this tape should perform well. Please let me know if you continue to have problems and we can look into this for you. Just in case it helps, and my apologies if you are already well versed in loading the 3M ATG gun, we have a video on our web site of how to load the gun to enable the best performance of the tape. The link to it is:
If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610373. Kind Regards. Customer Care.
worked perfect but ordered 66 mts and only got about 40 mts
Thank you for your e mail Brian and expressing your concern about the length of the roll. I know you have spoken at length to Lisa but I just wanted to confirm your conversation and reassure you that are collaboration equipment has confirmed that 3M has manufactured the correct length of 66m. I hope this has put your mind at rest and I know you have since ordered another roll.
Kind Regards. Melanie.