Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Very good, tapes all round.
First class product and service
easy shoe to order from and a good selection of options.
Great company and great product!!! Highly recommended
Website Purchase: Quick efficient service at a good price
Excellent service and great value compared to purchases of same products elsewhere
Tapes did what it said on the tin.
None of the items required were in stock No message to say how long they would be out of stock. By the time they arrived I had sourced elsewhere.
Good Afternoon. Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you did not receive our out of stock message. I have checked our system and can see the e mail left us on Monday 1st March having received your order on Saturday 27th Feb. On occasion the e mails can get caught up in spam filters or end up in junk. If you would like to return the delivery for a full refund, including carriage, if it is not required any longer please let me know via mel@vikingtapes.co.uk and I will sort that out for you. Kind Regards. Melanie
After consultation with a Viking member of staff as to what product would suit my requirements I have to say I am very pleased with the service and products they provide, excellent, friendly and quick service. Highly recommended.
Placed order in Jan. 2021 - difficult time with Covid/Brexit issues but the order filtered through; order was for a tape that can be difficult to source and prices vary a lot; Viking came through on both accounts.
Clear communication once I was informed of my items not being in stock at the time. Very happy witht he service and would buy again.
Great service and good prices.
Great service very helpful
Great customer service good quality tape will use them again 👍
The 100mm auto masking tape is absolutely brilliant for 3D printing.
Excellent experience, very fast delivery. Thank You, I will be back.
Prompt despatch, great communication and product exactly as expected at a good price. Would definitely recommend Viking.
Fast and well packaged delivery, great selection of goods and good prices..items were as decribed and of great quality
Tape delivered promptly however the cost of delivery in my opinion was much too high. Have not used the tape yet but on inspection it looks to be just what is needed.
I’ve made two purchases recently and both arrived promptly and I was kept updated about delivery. Excellent service. Many thanks.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.52 based on 250 reviews