Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy

"Great product and great service exactly what we needed"
"Happy with price and delivery. Wasn’t happy with the physical condition of the tapes. I ordered a selection of double sided tapes, some were £44 each. The cardboard carrier was battered, the labels were illegible and they were all just thrown in a box together. I had to contact Viking for proof of manufacture to ensure the tapes were within the 12mth date. I ordered further tapes from another supplier. They all came individually bagged and in perfect condition. I won’t be using you again."
"I keep getting emails about reviewing the tape, but it still hasn’t arrived so.... Fix that then I’ll let you know how it is 👌🏼"
Hi Simon. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can only apologise for the fact you have not received your order. We have checked with DPD and your order was delivered and signed for on the 13th March at 9.07am. We have sent you an e mail with all the details on it so hopefully you can track down your delivery. Many Thanks. Viking
"The M3 tape is great. It gives a good seal and is air tight. It was sent well too."
"I was delighted to find an online supplier with a substantial range of specialist tapes from 3M and other suppliers. I needed a heat-resistant 3M double-sided foam tape for repair of heated rear-view mirrors. Viking offer a short roll-length option in the most popular size meaning that instead of having to buy a full roll (not cheap) to undertake a small number of repairs at home I was able to get what I needed for a few pounds. Very satisfied."
"Extremely disappointed. Firstly we are told our order will be delayed. Once we had not received the item (4 days later) they send an email to explain the product was the wrong price on their website and they cannot fulfil the order. I have had to go elsewhere and pay additional delivery charges as we need to send this item out to Spain tomorrow. Appalling service which I would not expect from any company."
Thank you for your review Lindsey and I am sorry you were disappointed with our service. We value all reviews good and bad as it helps us to listen to what our Customers need. Unfortunately with some of our products there is a production process which we advise of at point of order, this can lead to delays which is why we alert our Customers immediately so if the order is urgent, as in your case, they have the option of a full refund and can source the product elsewhere. You will be pleased to hear all the data is now correct on line so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that you sourced your product and got everything sorted. Many Thanks. The Viking Team.
"Very helpful staff and quality product. Thanks"
"VEry good service and reliable"
"I was uncertain which product I needed for my needs. I contacted Viking and they were very helpful in identifying the exact product I needed ( Double sided tape). I order the product which was delivered in a couple of days. Very good service."
"Product all good everything as I would have expected, will use this supplier again. Thank you"
"Your tape suits our purpose perfectly, and the price is good. Thank you for your swift attention."
"Found the site easy to navigate to select the right tape to stick to the substrate I was using. (Foamex PVC) VK181 was great. This was cut fresh off the log in stock & was kept informed by email that this could add a day extra. As there was no rush for the product I selected the 2-3 day delivery but still arrived next working day. Great service thanks. Mick - Summerhouse Studio"
"great tapes - great service"
"Staff are very helpfull and provide a great service. Viking Tapes are our go-to company"
"Asked for advice as we needed a tape to complete a wall display “timeline” in our primary school. Your staff were professional and really helpful to recommend what was needed Just to let you know...the finished result is fab!!"
"Excellent fast efficient service."
"great service as normal -many thanks !"
"Every thing as described Extremely fast delivery and quick response e/mail query"
"EDelivery was prompt and the tapes fitted my AEG and are excellent value for money."
"Ordered one day delivered the next, prefect, exactly as I wanted."
Viking Tapes is rated 4.27 based on 22 reviews