Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Poor service from start to finish. Not only was the tape I ordered not in stock! When it did arrive 3 weeks later it was of poor quality! No thanks.
Good Morning Dale, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are disappointed with our service and the product. I have investigated this this morning and can see that we sent you an e mail explaining the delay on your order the morning after you placed your order. This delay was due to the Manufacturer, 3M, being in an out of stock situation. I can then see that you contacted us on the 8th September asking for an update and we responding advising that your delivery was in transit and on it's way to you. Although we can't control Manufacturers product delays, especially currently, we do keep in touch with our Customers and advise them of potential delays so they have the opportunity to cancel their order if they can't wait.
With regard to the quality of the product, this is a branded premium tape so I am sorry that it does not satisfy your expectation. If you would like to return the tape please e mail me on mel@vikingtapes.co.uk and I will arrange DPD to collect the tape and refund for the returned rolls. Many Thanks. Melanie
Top quality 3M tapes crystal clear and easy to stretch unlike the iffy stuff I bought off eBay last time !
Will buy again
Thanks
Bought marine sealant from Viking and service was prompt and efficient. Then bought some more but chose wrong one when ordering - they were very helpful and tried to find the right product but it was out of stock. Sent it back and refunded within 24 hours of posting back to them - really helpful when trying to find right product and refund processed more quickly than I could have hoped for.
Great produce let down by slow and expensive postage!!
The tape I was advised to buy is not as sticky as I was expecting.
Excellent service. Very quick response for purchase. Very good technical help and sample for trying out.
Excellent products promptly delivered.
Great product and decent price. Postage is a bit pricy. Overall good and maybe one of the best ways of protecting a bike!
Excellent product at competitive price supplied through excellent service.
When will companies understand that when you say you don't want marketing information from the outset you really don't.
sure I I can opt out. I'm pretty sure when I do you'll fit some other reason to fill my inbox with unsolicited mail.

I won't be using Viking again
I don't like this Scotch Magic Tape nearly as much as the Sellotape Original Golden. It will do my job ok, but It doesn't stick as well and is cloudy in appearance. Unfortunately the Sellotape is not available in 12 mm width or I would have chosen that.
only had one tape so far and that was adequate for what I ued it for
Fast delivery and communication to private customer in other country and of course the tape itself does the work just as promised.
A very good product supplied at a competitive price and a very quick delivery.
A no hassle purchase. Thank you
The double sided glazing tape is easy to use and works well. I was extremely impressed with the packaging and speed of delivery and the emailed receipted invoice.
Excellent service and the tape sticks extremely well . Bonded pvc foam to vw T5 roof ridges ready for solar panel fitting . Fabulose
Great product and delivered really quickly. Will buy again. Thanks.
Viking Tapes not only provided me with precisely the products that I needed, they gave me excellent technical advice, and the delivery service was first class.
It is rare to find a company that provides accurate unbiased support for the exact products that you require and that are underwritten by OEM suppliers.
Well done Viking.
Excellent service and communication, excellent product range at competitive prices
All good. As advertised - good vendor communication - proactive & informative.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.45 based on 184 reviews