Viking Tapes Reviews

Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Click Here

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy

"No issue product as described"
"Excellent product and service"
"Great service, good product and a smooth process from ordering up to when we received our goods. Many thanks."
"Thanks for the good service. Sent what they had in stock & the back order came within the week. We were on line customers but it was easy to ring & sort out our order. Thanks to all @ Viking for helping with our house build. Chris"
"I found Viking to be great and have a good stock of specialist tapes supported by well presented technical data. The tape cane quickly but I did find the postage costs a bit on the expensive side."
"Placed order in the afternoon and arrived when needed, easy to use web site and easy ordering process."
"Quick delivery to Ireland and best price around ."
"Although the purchase arrived too late for use on our project (due to courier!!), the Viking team were very quick and efficient dealing with a refund. Would recommend."
"Placed an order online, confirmation came through followed by email stating 7-10 days. Goods turned up in 3 days. Placed a 2nd order, required urgently so paid extra for fast delivery, order confirmation came through followed by the same email stating 7-10 days - as this was false information on previous order ignored it. Goods didn't arrive in specified time so had to call, advised not enough stock. Why isn't the web ordering linked to the stock? Had we know this before placing the order we would have looked elsewhere, reluctant to use the site again now especially for anything needed quickly."
Good Afternoon Jennifer
Thank you for your review which has prompted me to look into your order.
I can see that we have stock due in to fulfil your order either later today or tomorrow, because of the special offer on this product (which you took advantage of on your first order) we have had a mad rush on this item.

I will refund your carriage in full but still send your order on an overnight before 10.30am delivery via DPD at our cost in way of an apology as soon as the stock arrives.

I appreciate how frustrating the stock situation must be for which I apologies, with the amount of products we have on our web site we can’t always guarantee immediate delivery and in this case predict demand.

Kind Regards
Melanie
"Ordered 4 items. 3 items arrived in 10 days around. Over 2 weeks but still waiting 1 item with no information. Too small order (£79) to give normal service?"
Hi and thank you for your review. We value all our reviews good and bad so thank you for sharing your experience. I can see from our system that we advised you via e mail of a delay to your order when you placed it, unfortunately with the substantial amount of products we have on our web site it is not possible to keep everything in stock. We then spoke to you on the 21st August and sent you a part shipment and the last item on your order is due to leave this Friday and that has been communicated to you via e mail.
We pride ourselves on keeping in touch with all our Customers irrelevant of the value of their order so I am sorry that we did not fulfill your expectations on this occasion. Kind Regards. The Viking Team.
"items arrived on time, they were packed well and are doing the job they are intended for very well."
"Really helpful great advise found me just the right solution to my sticky problem would highly recommend them propt and easy to deal with."
"I found this company to be excellent when purchasing. They had exactly what i was needed and the quantity. The delivery method was precise and on time. I would not spend my time writing this review if they were not worth it."
"Very pleased with a first class service"
"Requirement to bond 150mm stainless steel strip 2mm thick to powder coated surface.After browsing Viking website found extremely useful information suggesting options.Contacted Viking Technical and spoke to a most courteous gentleman by the name of Colin.One of my concerns was the availability of small or sample lengths of recommended tape.Colin straightway advised that the tape he instantly recommended was available in a three metre roll.Promptly ordered on-line and immediately received courteous notification that the three metre option required processing which would incur a delivery delay of up to seventy two hours.Was afforded the option to accept this or opt for an alternative tape.Delivery was prompt within forty eight hours.Successfully bonded the two parts.Thank you Viking a very happy customer who was furnished with excellent advice and honest up front expediting of order."
"Not the tape I ordered on screen substandard tape thus I will not be using you again two day delivery ended to seven"
Hi Alan. Thank you for your review, we value all reviews good or bad. I am sorry that you were not happy with the Scrim tape that you received. Please let me know if you would like us to organise DPD to come and collect it and we can offer you a full refund. Many Thanks. Melanie
"worked perfect but ordered 66 mts and only got about 40 mts"
Thank you for your e mail Brian and expressing your concern about the length of the roll. I know you have spoken at length to Lisa but I just wanted to confirm your conversation and reassure you that are collaboration equipment has confirmed that 3M has manufactured the correct length of 66m. I hope this has put your mind at rest and I know you have since ordered another roll.
Kind Regards. Melanie.
"The service is FIRST CLASS!! I was informed of my order and was delivered quickly! Just brilliant! Thank you! Also their stock is very comprehensive and their colleagues are more than helpful and knowledgeable of their products, so if you are not sure of what you are wanting. As I was they found the product exactly ! Brilliant!!"
"very good service"
"I got the wrong tape I was advised by the manufacturer it was to thin not your fault needs to be about 1.5 mmthick"
Viking Tapes is rated 4.42 based on 65 reviews