Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Very reliable and always deliver on time
Excellent price and great service.
Excellent services
The tape arrived in good time however the first 200mm on the roll was surface damaged. Some kind of impact marks on the surface of the tape. I have not used the tape yet waiting for warmer weather for to start the application.
Viking Tapes 2 star review on 21st January 2021
Good Morning Andrew, thank you for your review. I am sorry that the roll you received has some marks on it, I have put some more material in the post to you which should replace the damaged section. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Kind Regards. Melanie
I’m very like the product and very pleased with Viking service. Thanks you are best
Unfortunately the condition of the tape made it virtually unusable with the majority of the adhesive sticking to the layer below. Looks like the role has been crudely cut in half .
Given the cost of the tape and the high price for shipping . I can’t recommend the service Viking tapes provided or the quality of the tape.
Viking Tapes 2 star review on 17th December 2020
Good Morning Mark. Thank you for your review and bringing this to our attention. Clearly this is not acceptable and thankfully very rare given the amount of products we convert. I am only sorry that you did not tell us about it directly, rather than via a review, as we would have issued an immediate replacement. As we are dealing with this retrospectively the very least we can do is offer you a full refund which will be in your bank today. Please in future if you have any issues with our products just pick the phone up, our number is 01535 610373 and our Customer Care team will handle any issues/inquiries/requests immediately. That's what we are here for. Kind Regards. Melanie Bennett. MD.
Refund in full issued 10am 18.12.20.
Excellent customer support in providing product information, recommendation. Delivered on time.
Quick delivery, good quality goods. Particularly like having a PDF invoice sent without having to sign into an account
Had the product I needed price was competitive delivery was on time very happy
A life saver of a company. I can't thank these amazing people enough. a crisis caused by a supplier, found me looking for a solution to resolve a serious problem. The technical team at Viking Tapes advised on the best solution and between them and sales, rescued me where I needed it most. Now, a custom case holding a set of uilleann pipes for touring, can now go on the road for a memorial service. Thank you so much for your amazing help!
Got exactly what I hoped for
Good tape, poor service. Tape was in stock when ordered, but out of stock when order was confirmed. took over 2 weeks to arrive.
This was the tape I needed for bike frame protection. Genuine product. Quick delivery. Kept me up to date with progress
Go to product fast delivery recommended highly
quick delivery. Good service
Efficient and prompt delivery of a useful product that 'does exactly what it says on the tin'.
It done exactly what it said it would do, would not hesitate to use again
A new adhesive for us .very good. Using for wall panels to celotex insulation. Will be buying more.delivery quick
Len Collins
Very good fast efficient service.
I already submitted a glowing report.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.47 based on 217 reviews