Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Very good sales and aftersales service. Product was 'spot-on'!
Very good tape. I use it on my plane propeller since a decade with success.
My order arrived very quickly which pleased me as I was waiting for the refill for my ATG gun. However, the tape itself is not as good as the service. It is quite strong but is not flat, as expected, but gathers up, sometimes sticking to the gun itself. I am on the first reel so I hope that the later tapes will be more satisfactory.
Hi Lorna. Thank you for leaving us a product review. I have checked the tape you have ordered (3M 904 6mm ATG) and this tape should perform well. Please let me know if you continue to have problems and we can look into this for you. Just in case it helps, and my apologies if you are already well versed in loading the 3M ATG gun, we have a video on our web site of how to load the gun to enable the best performance of the tape. The link to it is:
If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610373. Kind Regards. Customer Care.
Excellent service. Arrived as promised.A+
Not a great experience, starting from the very short and abrupt email responses from Colin Bennett who was least unhelpful, to then ordering something that I assumed was in stock to then receive an email saying it was out of stock. I asked if there was a similar product or different size in stock and I never received a reply. Then the item was sent to me without anybody replying to email. Really poor experience in every department I’m afraid
Hi Lewis
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you did not receive the Customer Service that you expected, we strive hard to achieve a seamless experience for all our Customers and I am sorry that we did not achieve this for you. I know the colleague you have named has been in touch via e mail to pass on his apologies. Kind Regards. Melanie.
Very prompt & efficient service
Prompt delivery, and the product (3M spray glue for plastic foam) was excellent.
Excellent and prompt efficient service and delivery will definitely use Viking Tapes again. Ray Harrison
Very good. Ordered from Denmark. Even though the tape was out of stock, I recieved within five days.
good double sided tape, perfect for posting pics on foamex. Thanks, Guy
Very good quality and does the job fantastic. Great value for money.
Very Quick Turnaround will use again
Wonderfull,!! went the extra mile to make sure I got my job finished, many thank's to Mel, delivery was supa quick would highly recommend many thank's
Good prices and product quality and quick delivery. Will be ordering from Viking again in the future
No problems. Now stop bothering me!
It has happened on a couple of times I have ordered items they have been out of stock and I have not been informed and I have had to contact you about progress, so in all not very impressed
Hi David
Many thanks for your review and I am sorry that you are disappointed with our communication. I have tracked back on your order and can see that you placed it at 10.18am on Wednesday Oct 9th and we responded regarding a delay in dispatch at 10.36am on the same day. Sometimes these responses go into peoples spam/junk folders so my apologies that you did not receive this. I can also see from our DPD on line tracking service that you received your delivery on Monday Oct 14th which was 3 working days after you placed it. I am sorry if this timescale did not meet your expectations.
Kind Regards. Melanie.
Very helpful, sent me samples to try before I bought.
No issue product as described
Excellent product and service
Great service, good product and a smooth process from ordering up to when we received our goods. Many thanks.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.41 based on 82 reviews