Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Fast and well packaged delivery, great selection of goods and good prices..items were as decribed and of great quality
Tape delivered promptly however the cost of delivery in my opinion was much too high. Have not used the tape yet but on inspection it looks to be just what is needed.
I’ve made two purchases recently and both arrived promptly and I was kept updated about delivery.
Excellent service. Many thanks.
Very helpfull information given when ordering, the product seems to be as required.
The first sealing tape arrived after a few days however we are still awaiting the velcro tapes and it has been 3 weeks. I am told we should receive them next week so I am unable to review
at present review these products. Certainly if I knew the velcro would take this long I would not have placed the order which is holding up completion of the project now.
Good Morning Kevin
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I apologise for the delay with the final part of your order. Velcro is manufactured in Spain and we are experiencing problems getting product in (and out) of Europe due to the port situation created by the new legislation caused by Brexit. We are working hard to resolve this and I am pleased to report we have product due any day, my thanks for your patience. Kind Regards. Melanie
Brilliant! Genuine 3M tape on a roll, well packed and sent by speedy post. Really good communication from the sales teams, even on a small order.
Very good customer service.
Contacted Viking tapes for info on best product to resecure rubber door seals on my car, the product they recommended has so far been perfect and I think the seals are there to stay now, the service, information, product and delivery was outstanding and defiantly will be using Viking tapes again if required. 👍👍
Excellent product and fast delivery
Great customer service, fast delivery, quality product. Thank you.
Top class seller, great communications, fast delivery and extremely well packed.
Easy transaction and good price and delivery - What more could you ask for !
Excellent product perfect for draft protection.
Fantastic customer service and delifery. Item delivery was delayed by a day due to heavy snow, however they phoned to apologise and delviered the next day, with their delivery drier enven walking through the snow to reach our house and make the delivery!
Excellent, friendly and efficient service 👍
Friendly service
Great choice, Good value, Fast delivery
Very reliable and always deliver on time
Excellent price and great service.
Excellent services