Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Poor service from start to finish. Not only was the tape I ordered not in stock! When it did arrive 3 weeks later it was of poor quality! No thanks.
Good Morning Dale, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are disappointed with our service and the product. I have investigated this this morning and can see that we sent you an e mail explaining the delay on your order the morning after you placed your order. This delay was due to the Manufacturer, 3M, being in an out of stock situation. I can then see that you contacted us on the 8th September asking for an update and we responding advising that your delivery was in transit and on it's way to you. Although we can't control Manufacturers product delays, especially currently, we do keep in touch with our Customers and advise them of potential delays so they have the opportunity to cancel their order if they can't wait.
With regard to the quality of the product, this is a branded premium tape so I am sorry that it does not satisfy your expectation. If you would like to return the tape please e mail me on mel@vikingtapes.co.uk and I will arrange DPD to collect the tape and refund for the returned rolls. Many Thanks. Melanie
When will companies understand that when you say you don't want marketing information from the outset you really don't.
sure I I can opt out. I'm pretty sure when I do you'll fit some other reason to fill my inbox with unsolicited mail.

I won't be using Viking again
Was forced to give this review by constant emails. Any company asking for a review gets marked down.
This product was of poor quality and over priced
5 week between order date & arrival
Thank you for your review and I am sorry for the delay on your order. Unfortunately the manufacturer Advance Tapes had a production issue with this product. I am pleased to say this product is now in stock having resolved the issue. I can see your priority carriage was refunded at the point of order due to the delay.
Once again my apologies for the delay. Kind Regards. Melanie
I'm sorry but, it came the wrong size tape and I'm sending it back, I have no use for it.
Dear Reinaldo
Thank you for the review you left us and I am sorry that you have received the wrong size tape, unfortunately we were unaware of this until we read your review. Please can you let me know what size you received so that we can rectify the situation for you.
Our e mail address is: sales@vikingtapes.co.uk
Many Thanks
Melanie
Dear Reinaldo
Thank you for your e mail, I can see that you have actually ordered the wrong size (you required 48mm but ordered 18mm). I have replied with our return process and will offer a full refund for the tape once it is received. You can place a new order for the width required and I have also included a link for that within the e mail. If you need any further help with this please let me know.
Kind Regards. Melanie
Not a great experience, starting from the very short and abrupt email responses from Colin Bennett who was least unhelpful, to then ordering something that I assumed was in stock to then receive an email saying it was out of stock. I asked if there was a similar product or different size in stock and I never received a reply. Then the item was sent to me without anybody replying to email. Really poor experience in every department I’m afraid
Hi Lewis
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you did not receive the Customer Service that you expected, we strive hard to achieve a seamless experience for all our Customers and I am sorry that we did not achieve this for you. I know the colleague you have named has been in touch via e mail to pass on his apologies. Kind Regards. Melanie.
Not the tape I ordered on screen substandard tape thus I will not be using you again two day delivery ended to seven
Hi Alan. Thank you for your review, we value all reviews good or bad. I am sorry that you were not happy with the Scrim tape that you received. Please let me know if you would like us to organise DPD to come and collect it and we can offer you a full refund. Many Thanks. Melanie
I have received the wrong item and have requested twice via email for it to be refunded, but have still not had a reply
Hi Lee. Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about the confusion regarding your correspondence which ended up going to a non Viking e mail address. I know Lisa has been in touch and we are collecting your item and issuing a full refund as requested. I am sorry that the e mail issue delayed our response and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Many Thanks. The Viking Team.
Hello!
We order tapes in February and Viking Tapes send us delivery on 27th of
February and until 12.4. we dont recive our order...we are still waiting in spite
of several E-mail from us...(Invoice No.:88924
Marko F.
Gromark d.o.o.
Hi Marko
We are very sorry for the delay with your order and completely understand your frustration. The delay is due to the International hub holding your order and we are trying to do everything we can to understand why and get it released. All our paperwork is in order so we can’t understand why they have chosen to hold it. Lisa will be giving you an update as soon as the hub respond. Thank you for your patience. Kind Regards. Melanie
Extremely disappointed. Firstly we are told our order will be delayed. Once we had not received the item (4 days later) they send an email to explain the product was the wrong price on their website and they cannot fulfil the order. I have had to go elsewhere and pay additional delivery charges as we need to send this item out to Spain tomorrow. Appalling service which I would not expect from any company.
Thank you for your review Lindsey and I am sorry you were disappointed with our service. We value all reviews good and bad as it helps us to listen to what our Customers need. Unfortunately with some of our products there is a production process which we advise of at point of order, this can lead to delays which is why we alert our Customers immediately so if the order is urgent, as in your case, they have the option of a full refund and can source the product elsewhere. You will be pleased to hear all the data is now correct on line so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that you sourced your product and got everything sorted. Many Thanks. The Viking Team.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.46 based on 193 reviews