Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Prompt reliable service. Only niggle would be the option for a smaller order. I had to order twice as much as I actually needed.
Great product and decent price. Postage is a bit pricy. Overall good and maybe one of the best ways of protecting a bike!
Excellent product at competitive price supplied through excellent service.
only had one tape so far and that was adequate for what I ued it for
The adhesive worked really well for the joints of geo textile membrane I had to glue, it just didn’t go as far as I was hoping!
Ordered hazard tape, which was difficult to get hold of everywhere. Once in stock, delivery arrived as advised, thank you.
very very quick delivery, just waiting (hopefully) for a replacement spray button, as on inspection, it was cracked, but hopefully a replacement will be provided.
Excellent product delivered quickly.
Perfect product, just what I wanted to cover my flash lines.
Item is as expected. Fast service and delivery. Shipping rate is a little bit high. But everything is ok in general. Recommended!!
The tapes are good and fit the ATG 700 machine that I bought them for. I bought them from an email with an offer. What I am disappointed in is Viking did not point out that the offer did not include VAT so yes there was posting charges but with posting and VAT it was a further charge of nearly £17
I needed some insulating tape that was suitable for use in high temperatures. The Viking product did the job. Shipping by courier would have cost three times the cost of the tape so Viking we’re invited to use Royal Mail
Item was shipped out on day the order was placed
No problems. Now stop bothering me!
Thanks for the good service. Sent what they had in stock & the back order came within the week. We were on line customers but it was easy to ring & sort out our order. Thanks to all @ Viking for helping with our house build.
Chris
I got the wrong tape I was advised by the manufacturer it was to thin not your fault needs to be about 1.5 mmthick
Product all good everything as I would have expected, will use this supplier again. Thank you
Your tape suits our purpose perfectly, and the price is good. Thank you for your swift attention.
great tapes - great service