Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
The boiler is quite noisy and seems to make a lot of clicks.
Dear Rob,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you believe you are experiencing problems with your boiler please contact our Aftersales Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 060
Email: aftersales-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
First of all get my name correct it’s not Tessa? I’m the named owner of product? Ms Justina D’souza.
Change your records?
Thank you for your feedback, I will now arrange to get the details changed.
The boiler itself is brilliant & was fitted beautifully but I’ve been having loads of trouble with the thermostat & the receiver which won’t pair up & consequently the app won’t work. Nobody seems to be able to fix the problem & after 2 months it is becoming increasingly frustrating. Help please!!!
Dear Steve,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your thermostat.

Please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
The boiler seems good but it is not, in a customer-friendly way, helped by its awkward controls.
Dear Stuart,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

If you are experiencing problems with the controls on your Viessmann boiler, please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
A capable boiler (Vitodens 050-W) but not outstandingly so. Its main letdown is its poor sensitivity to water flow. The kitchen tap, which is within 1m of the boiler, requires opening rather too much before the boiler detects the flow and triggers. My old Ideal Isar 30 (which was the cheap of the cheap) was far more efficient in this manner. Oddly enough the boiler's sensitivity is slightly better when the central heating is running at the same time. Using more water than necessary or desirable (particularly noticeable on a mixer tap) and not very eco so it means it has to lose a couple of stars.
The product is good , but the product instructions are complicated.
The boiler initially seemed to be efficient and was reasonably priced. My heating bills have gone down. My main reservation is the after sales support - my installer took several days to come out when the boiler stopped working during cold weather. I had better service with my previous boiler from another company so I am still anxious that the warranty won't get me urgent help f I need it.
Hi Jaci,

Many thanks for your reply and I am sorry to hear you have so far had a poor experience.

From your comment it is unclear who your installer is and whether you were waiting for this installer to respond or if it was in fact our own Customer Service team?

Please could you provide further details to info-uk@viessmann.com so that we can investigate further.

Regards,

Viessmann
boiler has an intermittent fault ....fitters have not managed to resolve .
It hasn't made me happy paid £2400 for a new boiler on November 2018 said it was a Wich best Buy ??? I had an F2 fault 4 times till today 06/02/19 .Engineer called yesterday told me an overheat thermostat was faulty .There are non in the country and I have to wait till one is available .In the meantime if it faults again I have to go into the loft to reset it again. I am not happy.
Did not satisfactorily answer my question regarding the Flow Sensor or what further measures could be taken to satisfy my enquiry. Just because an error is not shown does not necessarily mean the boiler is operating at its optimum design specification.
had a new boiler installed - which broke down after 10 hours. only sent an engineer after making a fuss. Engineer did a great job and fixed boiler next day. Quality control needs looking at as boiler had a gas leak when delivered - which was fixed by the installer. Two faults on a premium product unacceptable.
The chosen installer was outstanding and would recommend installer unreservedly.
Service perfect but waiting timee for it..
Expect quicker.
The boiler seems good in terms of efficiency. However there is quite a loud echoing noise that goes whilst the system is on. My boiler fitter said this was normal and that it is the noise from the fan.
I find the noise rather irritating!
The boiler is very efficient. But the accompanying app is not user friendly. If you choose to lower or raise a temperature, the app is not intelligent enough to go to the original temperature when the timer changes. My nest app could do this previously. It could do with integrating with apple HomeKit or google home etc. The inclusion of geolocation would also be useful. A simple away button or home button to reactivate when away would be very user friendly. The inclusion of Bluetooth connectivity in case of WiFi failure would also be useful as not all people have their boilers physically within a readily accessible part of their property.
I had two appointments when no one turned up on the third appointment he turned up and told me what to do but didnt do it the fitting was great the after service needs attention the noise problem is still there but the condenser needs taking of the wall to do what he said but i dont see the point fetching someone out when they cant be bothered to turn up I paid extra for 5 yrs servicing i hope they turn up to do that so good start let down by after care
I had a new Vitodens 100-W installed 21 September 2018, within 7 days the boiler failed.

My installer contacted Viessmann for an engineer call out, this was a Monday the earliest an engineer could respond was the following Friday.

He arrived on the Friday found the boiler fan was faulty, this was replaced. The boiler has been operating normally since. I was disappointed that such a high spec boiler would fail so soon! However, the Viessmann engineer was technically competent, he identified the fault quickly.
We're very sorry that you had an immediate issue. All products are tested fully on the production line before they leave the factory, as part of our stringent quality control processes. Component failures on brand new products are rare, but they do occur every now and then. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
the product seams really good but when i came to buy the extended warranty i could not do it. Now i only have the 5 year warranty and i want the 10 year warranty. please make it easier to buy your warranty as it seams impossible to make contact with you over this matter. So very pore back up.
The engineer who attended was helpful and repaired my boiler. However, I've not been able to get to the bottom of the problem. There doesn't appear to be access to some sort of technical helpdesk who could offer an explanation. I was advised that your boiler wasn't faulty and that's as much as you could offer. I'm sure you can check the details in the fault notes
Call out was efficient and promptly dealt with, BUT it was to sort out a fault with a brand new boiler!
The product purchased (Vitodens 100) is very good indeed, and fitted by a very competent and professional company. However, the instruction manual does not include instructions on operating the clock. I emailed Viessmann shortly after installation was complete, (01.10.2017) requesting further information/clarification, but still await a reply.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews