Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Brand new boiler which has failed on numerous occasions since installation. Very disappointed with reliability particularly given price. If given choice again I would not purchase Viessmann.
Misleading customer service adviser cost me an extra £120 to pay to extend the warranty and been told it's free offer from the company :(
We had a Veissman boiler fitted 4/1/2 yrs ago and this winter because of the extremely low temperatures we have had a problem. I rang them up on Friday and spoke to a very helpful lady who took all my details and arranged for an engineer to visit us on Saturday. He arrived when he said he would and had the problem sorted within the hour. Superb service, would recommend them to everybody. Thank you for your fantastic service.
The pump and circuit boards have been replaced within 9 months of installation. An Engineer and my own plumber had to be called.
I Have been without hot water since the weekend, contacted customer service numerous times as my boiler is under warranty. Each time I call they claim that my boiler is not registered to my address or registered at all even though my installer has sent this off when it was installed in 2013. I have been sent a screenshot of a confirmation notice that he has had to go through and 're register it but still they have nothing there side. Customer service has a lot to be desired
We had on/off problems with my Vitodens Combi boiler resulting in poor hot water performance. We decided to replace with a Viessmann system boiler and unvented hot water cylinder to ensure hot water and so far has been great. I contacted the sales team and after explaining issues with the combi and the fact it was only just out of warranty, the sales/engineering regional manager, Kenny, organised us an extended warranty by way of thank you for staying with Viessmann. Everyone we contacted was very helpful and responded quickly.
Boiler now five years old & running like the day it was fitted!
Viessmann vitodens 100/26KW combi Impressive performance heats up all radiators in a three bedroom house in around five minutes! then drops down to a quiet Tickover hardly audible, Hot water performance & lower Gas consumption also excellent, no problems to date. A Good looking appliance too, But you need to buy the front lower panel/skirt panel which hides all the pipework As a separate item to make a neater installation, lost our 10 year extended warranty As were not aware it had to be taken out within 30 days of installation so be warned!
That aside I would thoroughly recommend
Perfect boiler works brilliantly
It is efficient. It is very flexible re setting heating times and temperature. It has been trouble free so far.
Great boiler - german efficiency at its best!
I was very impressed with the customer service side of things
Gas usage has tripled
Not sure if temperatures are correct
Can't get the fitter to come back and check it out.
Good looking boiler which was expertly fitted and is working very well. Just had my gas bill... same period last year with old boiler was £30 more expensive!!
Honestly, the UK support is dreadful. And we are still in warranty. In 5 years since install we have had multiple "recommended" engineers come out to try to fix the same fault, all of whom gouged very heavily with their bills and were never again to be contacted. I would strongly recommend steering clear of Viessman, as the recommended support guys are unable to fix the hardware and, of course, they are not employed by Viessman so not their problem. The Viessman people in head office are friendly. But the problems I have had would make me very reluctant to ever go back to Viessman. Avoid if you can.
Hi Toby,

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your boiler and this is still yet to be rectified.

If your boiler is still under warranty then our Aftersales Department will be able to send out a Viessmann Service Engineer to help assist you with your problem.

Please contact them on the following details to get this arranged.

Telephone: 01952 675060
Email: aftersales-uk@viessmann.com

Kind Regards,
Viessmann.
Had a Vitodens installed in 2012. Call outs to change blocked filters, this despite having a Magna clean fitted. Pressure loss constantly. Rad's take a while to warm up (water is fine). 21/09 both Rad's & water stop heating. Rang Viessman with error code on 22/09. Nobody will call out on weekend and will contact me Monday. Did not contact. Rang again to be advised I'm out of warranty (fair enough) so not a priority and they will contact me sometime later in the week. £225 + VAT call out. Today 03/10 I get a call to arrange a call out sometime later this week. Excellent customer service NOT. Needless to say a minimum of 12days without hot water/heating is unacceptable. Had a Baxi fitted last week with 10yr parts & labour warranty fitted. If you have to wait 12days for them to deal with warranty calls that says it all about their boilers. Do not touch with a bargepole
Wow ..... What a great boiler , Best Ive ever installed , I can't wait to tell my customers how good this is. Especially when we are coming up to a new heating season. For that piece of mind to look after your family through the cold winter months this is the piece of kit I would recommend you install in your home.
theres no wonder it won "WHICH" best boiler rating.
Installed on 11th July '18, so early days, however boiler works perfectly. Installer quick, tidy and very helpful.
So far so good, the product and service is smooth for now
very pleased thankyou
It Works that makes me happy!
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews