Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Awful company, booked in for fixed price service & repair on a Vitodens 200-W, £360+VAT upfront, had no hot water and a leak on condensate pipe, Veissmann Engineer turned up & straight away said he's not fixing the leak, at no point when booking in did they say they will not fix the leak otherwise I would of gone elsewhere, he got the hot water back on by carrying out a service and left leaving the boiler pipework still dripping. Anyway when we called up to complain, they basically said there happy to still charge the £360+VAT because they got the hot water back on and because we paid upfront when booking, there not interested in refunding us anything because there happy with the service they provided, even though they only fixed half the problem. They even terminated the phone call because they didn't like listening to a complaint about there service. Now I've got to pay another company to come out and finish the repair, they have also not provided an invoice and not sent me the service certificate.
I cannot fault Andy at all. Genuinely nice guy, great communication and completed all work without any issues. A great company to find, will definitely be using again and would highly recommend.
Not impressed so far. I am a GasSafe engineer. Have fitted three Veissmann products. First product has issues after one year. Veissmann refuse to help blaming everything but, their own product. Second product was complicated to install (Poor installation instructions). Tech help are extremely rude and unhelpful. Third product also complicated to install (Also, poor installation instructions). Similar rudeness from Tech Help.
My perfectly functioning boiler was serviced by a Viessmann engineer (for £136) and then immediately stopped working and gave fault codes, literally hours after the service. To come back and ‘fix the problem’ they want another £350 from me!!!! Yes, to fix a problem caused by their service! Avoid avoid avoid.
No problem getting the Viessman installed but try to get someone when you need a repair. NO ONE will call back, NO ONE from VIESSMAN responded to my emails. Furnace works fine when it is 40 degrees out, but once it gets below freezing it is useless. Have the thermostat, which is new, cranked up to 85 and it is just barely registering 60 in the house. I would NOT recommend this product only because you cannot get anyone to work on it once it is installed.
My combi boiler was fitted at the end of December 2020. It failed on 21st Jan 2022. Viessman arranged for an engineer to solve the problem the following Tues. He was temporarily successful, but after 3 or 4 hours it failed again. After long waits on the telephone I spoke to an operative who sent me an email stating that an engineer would ring me between 8 00 and 10 00 am Friday. It didn't happen. I have spent the day emailing and phoning and listening to promises that they would ring back. That hasn't happened either. Now I am again stuck on the telephone waiting for someone to answer. I am horrified that a supposedly reputable firm treats its customers with such contempt. I may add that I am almost 80 years old and feel the cold badly. Desperately bad service. You should be ashamed.
Shame on you Viessaman. I have a Viessaman boiler and I am still paying for it. I have had constant issues with it, leaking boiling water, leaking boiling rusty water etc, unfortunately I have voided the guarantee due to covid restrictions I have not been able to have the boiler serviced. When I rang gas safe engineers in my area, no one would touch it! My boiler gave up the ghost last week, the customer service team were able to use their psychic powers to diagnose the problem over the phone. I am on the heart transplant list, with rapidly failing heart and organs, the customer service call handler spoke to me in a condescending manner when I explained my predicament, so I'm now left with no heating or water in the middle of January. Their stance and attitude towards a terminally ill person is moraly reprehensible.
The boiler and new system work well and that hopefully continue. Just hoping it is energy efficient.
We had to make a decision about which boiler to choose and settled for a Viessmann. The choice has been great as the boiler performs well.
Fantastic service, cannot say more. Thank U”
Seems to be working well I need to understand how to adjust for time & temperature .
Hi Alfred If you need any advice to help you understand the settings please contact Viessmann's Technical department: 01952 675070 technical-uk@viessmann.com Kind regards Viessmann
quiet and efficient
The new update in the summer wasn't understood by viessmann engineers. It took months for the Eco mode to be introduced. Before that it was impossible to have water heating on anything but constant, which was extremely expensive. Now I use the Eco mode I have better control of costs. Viessmann sent an engineer who had no clue how to work the new software. 4 months later, the Eco mode appears on the app and problem solved. If not for the permanent 'on' issue, this boiler is simply outstanding.
Had no problem so far apart from the mobile thermastat
Excellent heat output. Easy to use controls. House is warmer than ever. 35kw great size for 3 stoery house.
Great boiler, but the instructions for use are really poor. Really difficult to just set the heating to come on quickly. It is not intuitive. Badly designed by someone who thinks everybody understands. Try and make it simpler please!!!!!!
Hi Andrea Sorry to hear you are struggling with the settings on your boiler. Please contact the Technical department who can talk you through what you need to do: 01952 675070 technical-uk@viessmann.com Kind regards Viessmann
Boiler installed by Chris Sullivan works without problems… looking forward to seeing efficiencies of having a new boiler translate into reduced gas usage..
We are delighted with our new Viessman boiler. It is very quiet, reliable and cost-effective. The service from the installation company was excellent. We are so pleased we changed our old boiler for a Viessman. Our app is operated through the installation company so any queries have been directed there.
No problems so far
after almost a week of Vi Care failure, Viessmann sent a message without anytime commitment about fixing the issue- This is not a customer service at all. Shame on you Viessmann !
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.46 based on 776 reviews