Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
working well
Had a Weissmann 100 boiler installed a few days ago and the house has never felt this warm! Very impressed so far; the customer service was excellent, boiler arrived within a day and a half, the engineers who installed it were competent, professional, friendly and tidied everything up afterwards. The boiler itself is very quiet compared to my previous one and the house heats up extremely quickly.
See previous comments on failed fans.
100W installed Jan 2015. Jan 2016 Motherboard failed. As you have few engineers in certain parts of the country it took a while for one to attend from quite a distance. Said there was nothing wrong as it did restart. Boiler failed again within 2 weeks. My usual engineer ascertained it was the Motherboard and told company . We had to insist it was the problem and it was replaced. Your 'local' engineer was useless and fitted work around his customers needs. Appalling service from the engineer and getting through to the company was dreadful. Problem took took over a week to resolve in very cold weather. The same problem has happened again - Feb 11th 2021. Indoor temp 10C! Better contact to the help line this time. Company technicians are good and assisted my engineer - electrodes was the initial thought. Replaced them. Still no boiler functioning- conclusion Motherboard again. Expense fault. Fortunately my engineer sorted it with your technicians in a day with the help of local plumbing suppliers stocking your parts! Warmth at last. How long for?
Sorry to hear you have experienced these issues with your boiler. If you could provide your contact details including your postcode we can look into this for you and see what we can do to help.
Please email details to enquiries-uk@viessmann.com
Kind regards
Viessmann
I had my boiler installed by South Coast boiler very very pleased with service highly recommend them and the boiler is very quiet no hassle so far
Great boilers and engineers definitely recommend them.
LOVELY LOVELY BOILER SMALL BY DESIGN AND VERY QUIET AND WAS FITTED BY A SUPERB COMPANY
Viessmann Limited 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Our new Viessmann combi boiler was installed approximately 6 months ago.
Straight forward installation and has worked faultlessly ever since.
1st time with a Viessmann and all see to be good
Great value boiler
Boiler very quiet and working perfectly, ten years warranty is a bonus
Replaced older combi boiler with a unit from Viessmann last year so this is the first winter. The boiler heats up very quickly and the radiators have never felt so hot! Very happy to recommend.
I had my new Viessmann fitted just over 12 months ago and I am so glad we chose your boiler I have been really impressed with the system everything looks like its made to last, its economic good looking much better than my last system which began with a w which I nearly had updated but after reading pros and cons I chose you. Fitters also did an excellent job.
Moved into a house with a Viessmann boiler installed. It is far superior to the one in my other house. I had an issue with the room thermostat device and contacted the company. The customer service was excellent . They sent an engineer who sorted it out without delay. Great service and grand boiler .
Was very pleased with the service
Excellent boiler instant heating and very quiet
Very satisfied with our new boiler and the installation service from the approved installer.
Excellent product, efficient company
I’m a landlord and had three of their boilers installed in 2020. I’m very impressed so far. There’s not a lot more to say as they sit quietly in a cupboard doing what they do.

great ‘not seen and not heard’ :)
Viessmann who are they. Never heard of them until I needed a new combination boiler. I did my research and Viessmann were top of the list in consumer tests. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and efficiency of my Viessman boiler which is also very quiet. First class product.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews