Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Had a Weissmann 100 boiler installed a few days ago and the house has never felt this warm! Very impressed so far; the customer service was excellent, boiler arrived within a day and a half, the engineers who installed it were competent, professional, friendly and tidied everything up afterwards. The boiler itself is very quiet compared to my previous one and the house heats up extremely quickly.
I had my boiler installed by South Coast boiler very very pleased with service highly recommend them and the boiler is very quiet no hassle so far
LOVELY LOVELY BOILER SMALL BY DESIGN AND VERY QUIET AND WAS FITTED BY A SUPERB COMPANY
Viessmann Limited 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Our new Viessmann combi boiler was installed approximately 6 months ago.
Straight forward installation and has worked faultlessly ever since.
Great value boiler
Replaced older combi boiler with a unit from Viessmann last year so this is the first winter. The boiler heats up very quickly and the radiators have never felt so hot! Very happy to recommend.
I had my new Viessmann fitted just over 12 months ago and I am so glad we chose your boiler I have been really impressed with the system everything looks like its made to last, its economic good looking much better than my last system which began with a w which I nearly had updated but after reading pros and cons I chose you. Fitters also did an excellent job.
Moved into a house with a Viessmann boiler installed. It is far superior to the one in my other house. I had an issue with the room thermostat device and contacted the company. The customer service was excellent . They sent an engineer who sorted it out without delay. Great service and grand boiler .
Was very pleased with the service
Excellent boiler instant heating and very quiet
Very satisfied with our new boiler and the installation service from the approved installer.
Excellent product, efficient company
I’m a landlord and had three of their boilers installed in 2020. I’m very impressed so far. There’s not a lot more to say as they sit quietly in a cupboard doing what they do.

great ‘not seen and not heard’ :)
Viessmann who are they. Never heard of them until I needed a new combination boiler. I did my research and Viessmann were top of the list in consumer tests. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and efficiency of my Viessman boiler which is also very quiet. First class product.
Very good service, turned up on time, cleaned up after and the workers were very polite.
Installation was very good - the operation has been excellent so far - as a family e are a high % user - and the bills we get are normally high - we feel that this has made our usage more efficient.
Absolutely great boiler very efficient extremely pleased best we have ever had
We have a Viessmann boiler which we have had faultless service from over the last 10 years. I simply can’t fault it. It’s been brilliant.
so far appears to be a good boiler. well installed by proficient engineers. The temp controller does need a bit of understanding, but once mastered is good. had mine finally commissioned January 2019, with 10-year guiarantee
Dear Andrew
Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding the boiler and installation.
Best regards
Viessmann
Friendly, proficient and quality service coupled with an excellent product.
Thank you Gordon for your great review.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews