Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
See previous comments on failed fans.
My boiler has broken down twice in the three years since installation. After the last so called repair the hot water keeps going cold and even at the hottest I can still keep my had under the running tap. Shower is also affected.
Hi, sorry to hear you've experienced issues with the boilers. If your boiler is still under warranty you can book a callout so Viessmann's engineers can diagnose the issue.

Please call 01952 675060 to speak to Aftersales.

Alternatively you can contact the Technical department for insight into how to fix the issue: 01952 675070 technical-uk@viessmann.com

Kind regards
Viessmann
8 years ago, we had a brand new Viessmann Vitodens 100-W system boiler for our central heating only. It went wrong within days and we had the plumber back fixing it 4-5 times over the first couple of months of having been in. After that, we had the plumber round at least twice a year, often more, with various faults and it never managed to heat the house properly even when working as it should.

Eventually, we got tired of having such a useless boiler and had a new Vitodens 200-W system boiler installed just over a year ago. Not the combi, the commercial grade system boiler, only to run the central heating. Hot water has always been provided by the Aga (which has been working faultlessly throughout). I wish I had insisted on a different brand after years of suffering the 100-W. The new boiler started flashing a fault after less than 2 months. Bearing in mind it had been installed in the middle of the summer, this was its first actual use. It was fine on the first couple of days, but then came up with a fault. We had the plumber back more often than having hot meals with yet more fault codes flashing and the boiler not working. It spent most of the lockdown flashing fault codes, even through the summer. It hasn't worked for more than half an hour at a time for nearly 8 months. Bearing in mind it's only about 15 months old, that's pretty useless.

I'm never ever having another Viessmann product for as long as I live. First one was bad enough and needed scrapping after just 7 years and the new one is even worse.
Hi
Please could you email enquiries-uk@viessmann.com with your contact details so we can look into this for you asap?
Kind regards
Viessmann
The installation of the boiler took 7 weeks from start to finish after many missed appointments. The installer also failed to install correctly causing water to flood through the light sockets in the bathroom ceiling. It was a very traumatising experience. Also the manual for the thermostat is very unclear and I still have not managed to set it correctly. Very very upset and unhappy about the service.
Still waiting a reply to my email dated 03/12/19..........................

I should have been issued with a 10 year Warranty NOT 5. I know 5 years is your standard warranty, however, my fitter had a voucher for an additional 5 years which he completed and sent to yourselves once the install was complete.

Please issue me with a 10 year Warranty.
Dear Dan,

We are sorry to hear you have believe you have not received the correct warranty period.

To rectify this issue, you can contact our Warranty Department who can arrange for this to be posted out to you or sent by email if not already done so.

Telephone: 01952 675 051
Email: warranty-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
I have no problem with the product but your customer service is terrible. I have had two boilers fitted in different properties last sep/Oct. I receive regular emails from yourselves but have never received anything relating to warranty. This has caused me many problems whilst selling my other property. I require some proof of warranty
Dear Dan,

We are sorry to hear you have not received your warranty documentation.

Telephone: 01952 675 051
Email: warranty-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
Shocking customer experience. Viesmann are lying about the services offered
Dear Simon,

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you have received from Viessmann.

Can you please provide full details of your complaint so this can be looked into for you?

Viessmann
What a junk , service in service out, this error that error . Stay away from this brand. Yesterday were sitting without heating today sitting without hot water. This time no error ,service phone off. FU
Dear Donal,

We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems with your boiler.

To get this looked into for you, can you please send full details of your complaint and contact information to enquiries-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
Absolutely shocking service. I have had a boiler 3 years and i have had nothing but major issues with it. They have refused to fix the boiler 3 times whilst its under warranty at a cost to myself and the thing needs replacing! I am disgusted at their customer service and absolute ridiculous poor quality boilers! I will be taking this matter further.
Dear Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we are sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems with your boiler.

Can you please send full details of your complaint to aftersales-uk@viessmann so this can be looked into for you?

Viessmann
Impossible to set controls you need to be a lawyer to understand settings
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the controls on your boiler.

Please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
I have had a Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 35 kW boiler for almost 3 years in a 2 bed bungalow. I am yet to get a single drop of hot water out of it! At best warm water. Since installation it has broken down twice and I have used three separate engineers (two of them were Viessmann approved). I sent the guarantee paperwork to Viessmann and got nothing back. I can provide proof of purchase and photo. This boiler does not boil water. It is troublesome and absolutely rubbish. I regret buying it and strongly recommend against it.
Hi Camille,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your boiler and for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Can you please send all relevant information to the details below so this can be looked into for you and dealt with as soon as possible.

Viessmann.
My wife and I rue the day we purchased our Viessmann boiler. The company has no idea what customer care is. Their customer service staff are both poor in attitude and seem unable to understand or correspond intelligently. We believe they have reneged on their stated warranty conditions.
They have cost us £000's in repairing the boiler and the collateral damage caused to our surrounding decorations. A visiting engineer, who had not been briefed at all regarding why he was attending, dismissed our claim with a cursory 10 second look at the offending part and then claimed it was not a warrantable issue!
Our advice to anyone thinking of doing business with this company would be to look elsewhere.
Dear Mr & Mrs Firth,

I am sorry to hear that your experience with us so far has not been up to standard and for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Could you please email your full address and contact details to info-uk@viessmann.com so this can be looked in to for you and any outstanding problems be solved and rectified?

Dear Mr & Mrs Firth,

Unfortunately we have still not received an email in regards to the problem you have discussed above.

We have now emailed you directly to get this solved for you quickly and efficiently.

Viessmann
Just bought a combi boiler (W100-35KW) through my local plumbing shop. I should have listened to the shop owner and my plumber - both of whom suggested I go for something like Valiant or Worscester - I guess it serves me right for ignoring the experts and relying on Which.
So the boiler was delivered to the shop and my plumber went there to check what fittings came with the package and saw that one of the hinges which opens the control panel flap was broken. The hinge is integrated with the flap and is made of plastic !!! After 2 weeks of to and fro between the shop owner and Viesmann ( Viesmann having sent an agent to inspect) they still refuse to replace it. Now this happened when the boiler was in the plumber's shop and they were dealing with the guy who gives them business. I am dreading what will happen when the boiler breaks down once installed in my house. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I have been asking Viesmann to find an installer to fit a Viesmann gas boiler for me now for over 3 months and they still can not find one it seams they have a good product but no installers in North Wales I think they will have to get there act together and get some installers in North Wales or they will not be able sell there products here .From a disapointed customer who will now have to
go elsewhere for a boiler.
Hi Mike,

We are sorry to hear of your frustrations about finding an installer in your local area. We do have installers in North Wales so it is a shame you have been unable to have your boiler installed.

Please email enquiries-uk@viessmann.com who will be best to assist you regarding this matter.

Many Thanks.
Honestly, the UK support is dreadful. And we are still in warranty. In 5 years since install we have had multiple "recommended" engineers come out to try to fix the same fault, all of whom gouged very heavily with their bills and were never again to be contacted. I would strongly recommend steering clear of Viessman, as the recommended support guys are unable to fix the hardware and, of course, they are not employed by Viessman so not their problem. The Viessman people in head office are friendly. But the problems I have had would make me very reluctant to ever go back to Viessman. Avoid if you can.
Hi Toby,

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your boiler and this is still yet to be rectified.

If your boiler is still under warranty then our Aftersales Department will be able to send out a Viessmann Service Engineer to help assist you with your problem.

Please contact them on the following details to get this arranged.

Viessmann.
I believe there is a fault with the new boiler purchased less than 1 year ago. Please can someone help me
Tel no 07766697594
Sarah Pavitt
Hi Sarah,

If you are experiencing problems with your boiler then please contact our Aftersales department on the details below. Who will be happy to assist.

Viessmann.
Our Vitodens 100 was properly installed and regularly serviced and worked fine at first. After a few years we find the heat exchanger and rubber pipe bungs up with debris each year, stops proper heating of water and results in error F2. It has to be dismantled and cleaned out every year. This is costly and we are often without full hot water. I understand this is probably a design fault and is rather common. Please publish if you have the same problem.
Hi Russell,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your boiler and receiving the F2 fault.

Can you please send your details to aftersales-uk@viessmann.com so this can be looking in to for you.

Many Thanks,
Viessmann.
We are very unhappy with viessmann and
The experience we have had over a period of time with our heating being very poor
Heating and pipe within the back of the boiler
Totally choked up with dirt and debris due to
The unsuitable material rubber and it should be changed to a more robust material ie
Metal or copper our radiators were completely clear and clean this violent
Boiler is not fit for purpose and viessmann
Need to repair and replace without delay
We would not recommend and this is the worst of the worst ongoI got I have evidence
On my phone I want a call back
I have a vitodens 100 boiler and it seems as though the Vitodens team is loath to help you if you need technical advice. My boiler is not that economic so whats with all th BS about cutting fuel bills in half etc.
Technicians who have serviced my boiler also comment on the lack of help from the Vitodens team. Viessman also make the most complicated timing/temperature control known to man. I am computer savvy and find it difficult.

Peter Lonsdale
Boiler 6 years old.Had 1 part reolaced within a year.Had 2 parts replaced 2 years ago.Engineer just replaced another 2 and off to find a third now. No heating or hot water all week.Worst thing I ever purchsed.😣
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews