Viessmann Limited Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Viessmann Limited

About Viessmann Limited: The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

How would you rate Viessmann Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Perfect boiler works brilliantly"
"It is efficient. It is very flexible re setting heating times and temperature. It has been trouble free so far."
"Great boiler - german efficiency at its best!"
"The engineer who attended was helpful and repaired my boiler. However, I've not been able to get to the bottom of the problem. There doesn't appear to be access to some sort of technical helpdesk who could offer an explanation. I was advised that your boiler wasn't faulty and that's as much as you could offer. I'm sure you can check the details in the fault notes"
Dr Rachel Bentham
Verified Reviewer
"Everything - APPALLING after sales service!!! Viessman have refused to honour the warranty for my 3 year old boiler and I have been without heating for 2 months - throughout December and January as they wrangle and avoid taking responsibility. Utterly disappointed with their shoddy, evasive approach."
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are very sad to hear of the problems you have encountered and can understand your frustrations. Unfortunately, the issues lie with inherent problems with your heating system and installation, not the boiler itself.

We pride ourselves on our customer service, arranging for several engineer visits, at no cost to yourself, even though the issues have not been caused by the Viessmann boiler; which is the reason this problem does not fall under the product warranty.

I believe you are now in contact with our regional sales representative and hope your issues can be resolved soon.

Best Regards,

Viessmann Limited
"I was very impressed with the customer service side of things"
"I bought a Vitoden Boiler well PLEASED With Performance Efficient and Quiet!"
"It is much smaller than our old boiler which saves some space and it is a lot more efficient"
"The new boiler is doing a great job- thank you."
"New boiler, works a treat, quiet and easy to set timers"
"Brilliant Boiler, Easy install and quieter more efficient than my last one."
"So far the boiler has been reliable"
"Excellent installer, explained everything fully & made a neat job of the installation"
"Gas usage has tripled Not sure if temperatures are correct Can't get the fitter to come back and check it out."
"Happy with service so far,only time will tell."
"good value easy to use 7 year warranty with servicing"
"The house is now a lot warmer."
"Good contractor"
"Brand new boiler which has failed on numerous occasions since installation. Very disappointed with reliability particularly given price. If given choice again I would not purchase Viessmann."
"The boiler was installed by very friendly and knowledgeable technicians/plumbers. The boiler has worked without even a teething problems since it was installed."
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.54 based on 288 reviews