Viessmann Limited Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Viessmann Limited

About Viessmann Limited: The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Telephone

How would you rate Viessmann Limited ?

"Wow ..... What a great boiler , Best Ive ever installed , I can't wait to tell my customers how good this is. Especially when we are coming up to a new heating season. For that piece of mind to look after your family through the cold winter months this is the piece of kit I would recommend you install in your home. theres no wonder it won "WHICH" best boiler rating."
"I Have been without hot water since the weekend, contacted customer service numerous times as my boiler is under warranty. Each time I call they claim that my boiler is not registered to my address or registered at all even though my installer has sent this off when it was installed in 2013. I have been sent a screenshot of a confirmation notice that he has had to go through and 're register it but still they have nothing there side. Customer service has a lot to be desired"
"Installed on 11th July '18, so early days, however boiler works perfectly. Installer quick, tidy and very helpful."
"good product so far"
"The new technology and build quality seem impressive and a welcome change to our old boiler, which was causing real problems after some 10 years use."
"Hose /pipe in boiler tore and all water in boiler leaked into downstairs room. Boiler 20 months old and under extended warranty. Viesmann refusing to honour warranty. I am in my 70s and have no hot water from boiler as it is not working. I am a pensioner and can't afford yet another boiler. Very poor customer service. No regard for client"
Hi Joan,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your heating system.

Would you please email us with your name, address and boiler details (serial number if you have it, located on the top of your boiler) to info-uk@viessmann.com, as we would like to support you further and we are unable to do so on this site.
"As A Building Surveyor that is involved with having to specifying boilers for Local Authority properties, I was at first very impressed with Viessmann, however, having this boiler installed at our own property I have been very disappointed with how the boiler/heating system performs. Unfortunately at present I am basing most of the issues on how the system has been set up and installed, and looking to follow this up with yourselves as the boiler keeps loosing pressure, it also takes quite a while for radiators and the property to warm up. We have unfortunately lost confidence in your designated engineer that installed the system who has left us with a heating system, that I believe is not fit for purpose and doesn't perform as to how it should do."
Hi David,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your new boiler.

Would you please email us with your name, address and boiler details (serial number if you have it, located on the top of your boiler) to info-uk@viessmann.com, as we would like to support and help to resolve these issues and receive feedback on the installer you selected.
"great boiler - a very knowledgeable installer - high confidence in service provided."
"So far so good, the product and service is smooth for now"
"We had on/off problems with my Vitodens Combi boiler resulting in poor hot water performance. We decided to replace with a Viessmann system boiler and unvented hot water cylinder to ensure hot water and so far has been great. I contacted the sales team and after explaining issues with the combi and the fact it was only just out of warranty, the sales/engineering regional manager, Kenny, organised us an extended warranty by way of thank you for staying with Viessmann. Everyone we contacted was very helpful and responded quickly."
"very pleased thankyou"
"No fuss installation by a plumber who knows what he's doing"
"its bit early only had the boiler a month,not had to use the heating much but plenty of hot water.All fine so far."
"Installation was carried out. In friendly yet professional manner."
"I'm very happy with my new boiler 111w. Had a tiny glitch with installation when installer for some reason didn't want to turn OpenTherm on (gives full control of boiler water temperature too) via controller. Other than that installation was excellent, very friendly and tidy guys and did the job within 7-8 hours. We opted for Nest thermostat which we can control from the phone application from anywhere. Overall I'm very happy with boiler and installation."
"Product and price"
"It is working satisfactory and offering the services we need."
"So far our experience is very posotibe. A good boiler"
"We are very happy that we chose Viessmann as compared to other products which was recommended and fully installed by Gyalsang Pulmbing & Heat. fully happy with the customer care provided by Corgi engineer Mr Gyalsang, not only during the installation but after installation too. Thank you. Sushil Singh, Hanworth, Middlesex"
"A great product"