Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
great boiler i did a full conversion to a combi big job but love it very quite
This company is a joke. All I want is a service, already booked in but cancelled as the engineer couldn't make it, no problem I thought. But its a serious problem. They ignore emails, promise to ring you back but don't bother, leave you on hold promising to be back, time after time, but you have to hang up after 15 minutes. Never ever again. I'll find someone who can offer a better service
Hi Wyn Please can you email the details of the issues you encountered when booking your service to: enquiries-uk@viessmann.com so we can look into this please. Kind regards Viessmann
Top quality boiler at an affordable price. Highly recommended
The boiler installation went very smoothly. For the first few weeks of operation, the hot water supply was a little erratic, but is now very reliable. The heating has always worked very well. It is too early to say if gas bills have been significantly reduced, but they should be as this is a far more fuel efficient boiler than the one it replaced.
The boiler works reliably but I have not yet worked out if it is more efficient than my previous boiler - and that will be hard to get a true comparison. The team that fitted it did a good job and having an agreed price before ordering was a real plus point.
Our new boiler was fitted and running without any fuss or problems. It has functioned well since it was installed last autumn.
The boiler provides a very good heating service but a very poor hot water service. I am sure that my water bill will be higher than my gas bill!
Dear John We would not expect you to be having hot water supply issues with your new Viessmann boiler. Please contact your installer to rectify these issues or book a warranty call out to diagnose the issue by contacting Aftersales: 01952 675060 aftersales-uk@viessmann.com Kind regards Viessmann
Very good
It's been so good I had forget the make of the boiler! Would defo have one again. Works as it should, no issues whatsoever 😁
I cant say much about my boiler has its not been a year but so far good.
Rate a 5 all good so far and a peace of mind having 10year cover
The boiler was installed earlier this year in March 2021. Has worked fine from day 1. Delivers plenty hot water on demand. So far not a single issue. Nice straightforward design so looks good on the kitchen wall.
very good boiler works great glad i chose it
Very good installation provided.
The boiler was recommended to us and wears very happy with it.
Works perfectly well
New Boiler fitted to replace old system Performing well as expected so far Installation process went well with no major issues
Fantastic boiler no problems very efficient
Brilliant delighted with our viessmann boiler. No issues at all highly recommend.
working well