Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Moved into a house with a Viessmann boiler installed. It is far superior to the one in my other house. I had an issue with the room thermostat device and contacted the company. The customer service was excellent . They sent an engineer who sorted it out without delay. Great service and grand boiler .
Was very pleased with the service
Excellent boiler instant heating and very quiet
Very satisfied with our new boiler and the installation service from the approved installer.
Excellent product, efficient company
I’m a landlord and had three of their boilers installed in 2020. I’m very impressed so far. There’s not a lot more to say as they sit quietly in a cupboard doing what they do.

great ‘not seen and not heard’ :)
Viessmann who are they. Never heard of them until I needed a new combination boiler. I did my research and Viessmann were top of the list in consumer tests. I have been extremely pleased with the quality and efficiency of my Viessman boiler which is also very quiet. First class product.
Very good service, turned up on time, cleaned up after and the workers were very polite.
Boiler stopped working one day after installation. There was subsequently poor co-ordination between installation company and Viessmann, with each blaming each other. Two Viessman engineers inspected boiler, identified fault and provided replacement part but refused to install or fix. I was left without working boiler for nearly a week after installation.

Issues like this should be handled behind closed doors - customers should not have to mediate between companies.
Dear Graham
Our records show that we attended the property in June to fix a wiring issue. If you have any further feedback regarding the situation described please send it to enquiries-uk@viessmann.com so it can be looked into.
Many thanks
Viessmann
Installation was very good - the operation has been excellent so far - as a family e are a high % user - and the bills we get are normally high - we feel that this has made our usage more efficient.
Absolutely great boiler very efficient extremely pleased best we have ever had
My boiler has broken down twice in the three years since installation. After the last so called repair the hot water keeps going cold and even at the hottest I can still keep my had under the running tap. Shower is also affected.
Hi, sorry to hear you've experienced issues with the boilers. If your boiler is still under warranty you can book a callout so Viessmann's engineers can diagnose the issue.

Please call 01952 675060 to speak to Aftersales.

Alternatively you can contact the Technical department for insight into how to fix the issue: 01952 675070 technical-uk@viessmann.com

Kind regards
Viessmann
8 years ago, we had a brand new Viessmann Vitodens 100-W system boiler for our central heating only. It went wrong within days and we had the plumber back fixing it 4-5 times over the first couple of months of having been in. After that, we had the plumber round at least twice a year, often more, with various faults and it never managed to heat the house properly even when working as it should.

Eventually, we got tired of having such a useless boiler and had a new Vitodens 200-W system boiler installed just over a year ago. Not the combi, the commercial grade system boiler, only to run the central heating. Hot water has always been provided by the Aga (which has been working faultlessly throughout). I wish I had insisted on a different brand after years of suffering the 100-W. The new boiler started flashing a fault after less than 2 months. Bearing in mind it had been installed in the middle of the summer, this was its first actual use. It was fine on the first couple of days, but then came up with a fault. We had the plumber back more often than having hot meals with yet more fault codes flashing and the boiler not working. It spent most of the lockdown flashing fault codes, even through the summer. It hasn't worked for more than half an hour at a time for nearly 8 months. Bearing in mind it's only about 15 months old, that's pretty useless.

I'm never ever having another Viessmann product for as long as I live. First one was bad enough and needed scrapping after just 7 years and the new one is even worse.
Hi
Please could you email enquiries-uk@viessmann.com with your contact details so we can look into this for you asap?
Kind regards
Viessmann
We have a Viessmann boiler which we have had faultless service from over the last 10 years. I simply can’t fault it. It’s been brilliant.
New Boiler started off to flying start. Now second time without hot water.
So frustrating! Filters fitted to H2O supply system drained flushed x4 times problem persists.
Hi
We are sorry to hear this. Please could you provide your full address and contact details so we can look into this for you?
Many thanks
Viessmann
Very disappointed in the overall fitting of my boiler. I bought the boiler to replace a 15+ year old boiler and after have the new one fitted I wished I stuck with the old. The mess left by the fitter; large crumbling hole in the kitchen wall (that my dad had to fill/plaster) is still crumbling onto my kitchen worktop, a myriad of pipes (that the old boiler never had) taking up large amounts of room in my already small kitchen, random pipe that is not attached to anything just left poking out of the kitchen work top and finally the noise it makes every so often is loud enough to be heard upstairs. For the considerably amount of money spent in the system I am sorely disappointed and local tradesmen who have been in and seen the result (plumber and electrician) are shocked at the quality of the work.
so far appears to be a good boiler. well installed by proficient engineers. The temp controller does need a bit of understanding, but once mastered is good. had mine finally commissioned January 2019, with 10-year guiarantee
Dear Andrew
Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding the boiler and installation.
Best regards
Viessmann
i am looking to install a new combi boiler and am in the process of researching the various options.

something i find worrying here is the corporate stock reply from veissman to poor reviews.
clearly there's a problem with the control system being unfit for purpose but no solution is offered.

just how many bad reviews does a company need to have before they take the appropriate action to fix the problem?

these are clearly good efficient boilers but i'm not prepared to take the risk of having a control system i am unable to operate.

has the control system been greatly simplified on the latest domestic models?

furthermore, people are talking of a 10 year guarantee but, from what i have read, this seems to have been reduced to seven years in the uk. is this the case and if so why?
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

The control system has been updated on the Vitodens 200-W and all other domestic gas boilers in our range comes with documentation on how to work the control system. Alternatively, there is information provided on our website if needed.

The 10 year extended warranty is offered across our Vitodens 100-W and 200-W range as long as the boiler has been installed by a Viessmann trained installer. The Vitodens 050-W comes with a 7 year extended warranty unless the installer you have selected has contract support from ourselves and can therefore offer a 10 year extended warranty.

I hope this information helps and if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in contact.

Kind Regards,

Your Viessmann Team
email: enquiries-uk@viessmann.com
Friendly, proficient and quality service coupled with an excellent product.
Thank you Gordon for your great review.
Make a great boiler and seem to be at the forefront of boiler technology and manufacture.
Thank you Trevor for your fantastic review.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.50 based on 722 reviews