Viessmann Limited Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Viessmann Limited

About Viessmann Limited: The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Viessmann Limited ?

"Had a Vitodens installed in 2012. Call outs to change blocked filters, this despite having a Magna clean fitted. Pressure loss constantly. Rad's take a while to warm up (water is fine). 21/09 both Rad's & water stop heating. Rang Viessman with error code on 22/09. Nobody will call out on weekend and will contact me Monday. Did not contact. Rang again to be advised I'm out of warranty (fair enough) so not a priority and they will contact me sometime later in the week. £225 + VAT call out. Today 03/10 I get a call to arrange a call out sometime later this week. Excellent customer service NOT. Needless to say a minimum of 12days without hot water/heating is unacceptable. Had a Baxi fitted last week with 10yr parts & labour warranty fitted. If you have to wait 12days for them to deal with warranty calls that says it all about their boilers. Do not touch with a bargepole"
"We had a new Viesmann 100 fitted by qualified Viesmann engineer in 2008, From the word go we had problems with it. We only were given 5 year warranty, NOT 10. In the warranty period we had numerous call outs. At the conclusion we have had in total so far 40 call outs because it kept going wrong. We have 3 filters on it to prevent sludge getting in. Numerous other bits to no avail. Viesmann tell us that the life expectancy is normally only 5 years. They also claimed that the water was sub standard. Our water company soon pointed out they were wrong. Our plumbers state we are the only people who have these problems and think the boiler must have been a Friday one. When they contacted Viesmann on our behalf they were given short thrift and no help. My problem is, I now need a new boiler and they only fit Viesmann."
"Paid a considerable amount for a new system installing by the recommended installer and it has not worked correctly since new. Installer refuses to answer my calls or messages. Boiler too complicated and remote control has never work satisfactorily. Boiler never seems to work properly, Had to turn one heater off in the kitchen because it wouldn't work at all correctly then. Bring back the old British Gas system. It was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Dear Mr Littlewood,
We are sorry to hear about your boiler installation and commissioning issues. Our Customer Service department has emailed you but has not received a reply. Please email our Customer Service team on 01952 675060 if you still require our support.
"We have recently installed at quiet some expense a new Boiler from Viesmann, Problem is the noise from the Pump in the main bathroom is far too noisy , it wakes the whole house at night , any recommendations Steve"
Dear Steve,
From the information you have given, it sounds like the pump is separate from the boiler and the boiler may, therefore, be an open vent model which is not supplied with a Viessmann pump? However, if you have a combi/system boiler in the airing cupboard then it could possibly be a noisy pump that needs replacing or air in the boiler which needs removing. We recommend you contact your installer to diagnose the problem and if the fault lies with Viessmann we will of course remedy the situation.
"Boiler no power, it's 2 years old, called customer service yesterday very nice helpful & friendly, arranged engineer to call today, engineer called today and immediately knew what to do, replaced fan, boiler fixed, a fabulous service peace of mind warranty, just excellent all round, can't recommend enough, my sister is changing hers soon and she will be buying a Viessmann. What a great service, thank you."
"Wow ..... What a great boiler , Best Ive ever installed , I can't wait to tell my customers how good this is. Especially when we are coming up to a new heating season. For that piece of mind to look after your family through the cold winter months this is the piece of kit I would recommend you install in your home. theres no wonder it won "WHICH" best boiler rating."
"I Have been without hot water since the weekend, contacted customer service numerous times as my boiler is under warranty. Each time I call they claim that my boiler is not registered to my address or registered at all even though my installer has sent this off when it was installed in 2013. I have been sent a screenshot of a confirmation notice that he has had to go through and 're register it but still they have nothing there side. Customer service has a lot to be desired"
"Installed on 11th July '18, so early days, however boiler works perfectly. Installer quick, tidy and very helpful."
"good product so far"
"The new technology and build quality seem impressive and a welcome change to our old boiler, which was causing real problems after some 10 years use."
"Hose /pipe in boiler tore and all water in boiler leaked into downstairs room. Boiler 20 months old and under extended warranty. Viesmann refusing to honour warranty. I am in my 70s and have no hot water from boiler as it is not working. I am a pensioner and can't afford yet another boiler. Very poor customer service. No regard for client"
Hi Joan,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your heating system.

Would you please email us with your name, address and boiler details (serial number if you have it, located on the top of your boiler) to info-uk@viessmann.com, as we would like to support you further and we are unable to do so on this site.
"As A Building Surveyor that is involved with having to specifying boilers for Local Authority properties, I was at first very impressed with Viessmann, however, having this boiler installed at our own property I have been very disappointed with how the boiler/heating system performs. Unfortunately at present I am basing most of the issues on how the system has been set up and installed, and looking to follow this up with yourselves as the boiler keeps loosing pressure, it also takes quite a while for radiators and the property to warm up. We have unfortunately lost confidence in your designated engineer that installed the system who has left us with a heating system, that I believe is not fit for purpose and doesn't perform as to how it should do."
Hi David,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your new boiler.

Would you please email us with your name, address and boiler details (serial number if you have it, located on the top of your boiler) to info-uk@viessmann.com, as we would like to support and help to resolve these issues and receive feedback on the installer you selected.
"great boiler - a very knowledgeable installer - high confidence in service provided."
"So far so good, the product and service is smooth for now"
"We had on/off problems with my Vitodens Combi boiler resulting in poor hot water performance. We decided to replace with a Viessmann system boiler and unvented hot water cylinder to ensure hot water and so far has been great. I contacted the sales team and after explaining issues with the combi and the fact it was only just out of warranty, the sales/engineering regional manager, Kenny, organised us an extended warranty by way of thank you for staying with Viessmann. Everyone we contacted was very helpful and responded quickly."
"very pleased thankyou"
"No fuss installation by a plumber who knows what he's doing"
"its bit early only had the boiler a month,not had to use the heating much but plenty of hot water.All fine so far."
"Installation was carried out. In friendly yet professional manner."
"I'm very happy with my new boiler 111w. Had a tiny glitch with installation when installer for some reason didn't want to turn OpenTherm on (gives full control of boiler water temperature too) via controller. Other than that installation was excellent, very friendly and tidy guys and did the job within 7-8 hours. We opted for Nest thermostat which we can control from the phone application from anywhere. Overall I'm very happy with boiler and installation."
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.48 based on 353 reviews