Viessmann Limited Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Viessmann Limited

About Viessmann Limited: The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Love this Boiler lovely to control Recommend by Which 10 year warranty so glad I had it Highly recommend VIESSMANN Marlene Motteram"
Thank you Marlene for your wonderful review!
"The workman was efficient, polite and got the job done in the time specified. We are extremely pleased with the result."
Thank you for your amazing review Margaret.
"Very inpressed with the boiler and installation engineer, very quick and very tidy thank you"
Robert thank you for your wonderful feedback.
"Absolutely delighted with our new boiler , so much more efficient than our old one. Our shower is now a power shower!! And the app means we can adjust the heat from our phone any time any where - on the way home for example. The ease of adjustment t to the heat level definitely means we are using less gas"
Thank you Anne for your great feedback.
"Andy and Neil from Envirowarm Services replaced my old boiler with a 29Kw Viessmann combi boiler in a day. They were very efficient and did not stop working until the job was complete. The new boiler is vry quiet and quick to produce heat. As agents for Viessmann they fully explained the functions having commissioned the boiler. Thank you Very much Alan"
Thank you Alan for your fantastic review.

I will pass on your comments to Envirowarm Services who I'm sure will be as pleased as us to hear this.

Viessmann
"Andy and Neil from Envirowarm services, arrived at the agreed time. My old boiler was removed and the 29Kw Viessmann unit fitted in one day, they did not stop for lunch or cups of tea. The boiler was commissioned and its operation explained clearly. The new boiler is so quiet and heats up very quickly, I look forward to not needing the 10year parts and labour warranty. Thank you Andy for your advice Alan"
Thank you Alan for your fantastic review.

Viessmann
"Impossible to set controls you need to be a lawyer to understand settings"
Hi,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with the controls on your boiler.

Please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
"Great product and so far seemingly efficient product"
Thank you Margaret for your great review.
"Boiler quiet and quick to heat. Viessmann 5*"
Thank you for your great review David!
"Love my new boiler easy to control heats house up quickly and very quiet when operating"
Thank you for your excellent feedback!
"I was incredibly impressed by the workmanship and approach of your representative Paul Ravilious who did a full days work every day and has installed my boiler with great care. I cannot speak highly enough of him. He was IMPRESSIVE."
Thank you Penny for your wonderful feedback.
"I had my new Viessmann Vitodens 100-W boiler fitted in August 2019 so it's still a bit to early to review the performance of the actual boiler. But I would like to give feedback on the handset control system Vitotrol 100. I think that it's far to complicated for a 'normal' person to operate and I've already had to have the heating engineer back to help me set up the heating programs and the explain again the overall day to day adjustments that I may require. He was here a long time as even he had issues with the programming. Why do you have to make these so complicated? I was advised by the engineer that Honeywell does an alternative controller that is a far more 'basic' controller that may suit my needs more! It's crazy that I've now spent +£3000 on a new boiler and that it's too complicated to operate and I may have to spend an extra £100 on a new controller to get the best out of my new boiler. If I'd know that the controls are so complicated before my purchase, I think that I would have bought a Glowworm boiler instead, whose controls are far more user friendly."
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on the Viessmann controls and I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I will pass this information on to the relevant department so this can be looked in to.

If you are still experiencing problems with your heating system, please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you:

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
"A very neat and compact unit fitter has done a great job."
Thank you Mr Yorston for your wonderful review!
"Baldwin Plumbing & Heating installed my heating system and I found them very efficient and professional and am very pleased with the end result."
Thank you for your excellent review.

Delighted to hear you are happy with your new Viessmann boiler.

Viessmann
"The boiler is quiet and clean. Soo much nicer than our old boiler"
Thank you Dawn for your great review!
"We are indebted to B.T Morgan from Cardiff for installing our new Viessmann LP.G boiler.They arrived on time and their three Technicians completed the installation in 8 hrs.They made a difficult job look easy. From the quote which was competitive,and the first class installation they lived up to their 5 star reviews.This is another."
Dear Mr Perkins,

Thank you for your outstanding review about your Viessmann trained installers. I will make sure your comments are passed on.

Viessmann.
"Boiler very quiet and compact. Has everything I wanted of a new boiler. Especially wanted stainless steel heat exchanger."
Martin,

Thank you for your excellent review.

Viessmann
"On a colleagues recommendation decided to replace my 20 year old bolier with a Viessmann Vitodens 100-W boiler, as recommeded by the local Viessmann installer. So far so good and am very pleased with the boiler perfomance and quietness when operational"
Dear B Curtis,

Thank you for your excellent comments.

Viessmann
"Excellent boiler saved about 25% on my heating bills. The Veissman registered fitter has now tweaked the settings to further improve performance. Highly recommended"
Thank you Anthony for your wonderful review.
"So far, so good."
Thank you for your great review.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.52 based on 626 reviews