Viessmann Limited Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Viessmann Limited

About Viessmann Limited: The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"only been installed a week but oh so quiet, hot water on demand, never had a combi before !"
"Very satisfactory installation. Efficient after-service."
"A bit too soon to tell but the installation seemed to go smoothly."
"We was very impressed with the efficiency of the installers (Heatforce) who were polite, and left the property tidy and basically excellent. They were eager to explain the method to use the boiler and answer any questions we had for them...Looking forward to years of modern boiler technology. Many thanks"
"working well and much easier to top up the boiler than our old one"
"Excellent boiler, only just had a 111 installed but so far it performs exactly as promised in the promotional material. The modulation is working flawlessly, it runs quietly and with the Nest thermostat/controller is really way to program and then to tweak to personal preference."
"Brilliant service, excellent product"
"I'm an installer and I made a mistake on a notification through the Viessmann Installer Portal, my email was answered and the problem rectified all before 9am. You can't ask for more! good work Viessmann."
"Telephoned Bourne Heating 8.30 am, visited 9am and quote delivered same evening for Viessmann Vitodens 100-W boiler, Magna-Clean filtration unit and 12 thermostatic radiator valves. Quote accepted next day and work started 2 working days later and took 3 days plus recommended 1-day Power Flush within next 14 days.Excellent efficient and reliable service from professional engineer Anthony and 10 year guarantee."
"boiler has an intermittent fault ....fitters have not managed to resolve ."
"hi, what a fantastic boiler, heats the rooms up a lot quicker and the temp is controlled to suit. Already seen a saving on our smart meter. I notice our shower is warm all the time, not like before hot and cold. Keep up the good work. The fitter from hug ltd was billiant,cleaned up after he finish"
"Had a an issue with recently installed boiler. Very easy to arrange for engineer visit, and was resolved very quickly."
"Work was carried out neatly and efficiently. Boiler performing well."
"Really pleased with the viessmann combi boiler I read reviews on other boilers before choosing this boiler so glad I did"
"Boiler is generally ok but it does seem to give me cold showers every so often. Starts OK but then all I get is cold water. Not sure whats going on. Also the kitchen sink has similar problem starts hot but then becomes luke warm."
"It was a very clean and professional job."
"Very satisfied with our boiler"
"It hasn't made me happy paid £2400 for a new boiler on November 2018 said it was a Wich best Buy ??? I had an F2 fault 4 times till today 06/02/19 .Engineer called yesterday told me an overheat thermostat was faulty .There are non in the country and I have to wait till one is available .In the meantime if it faults again I have to go into the loft to reset it again. I am not happy."
"We had our Viessmann boiler fitted six months ago and are enjoying basking in its reliable heat this first winter."
"The Burridge employees were very professional from initial contact to fitting. I have had no hesitation in recommending them for other work with my employer."
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.53 based on 489 reviews