VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
Super app
Be careful with their pricing and plans. I was misled by their forums about yearly vs. a monthly plan. I am being forced into keeping the yearly plan. I paid about $190 for a yearly plan and asked to convert the plan to monthly with a prorated refund (not full refund) and still their support people kept fighting for their "payment terms". I am now stuck with their product for the whole year but I am not going to use it.
The forum post you refer to is 4 years old and a conversation with a customer about their specific account situation. As we outlined there are clear differences in the circumstances of your request and the customer on that forum.
We do not believe it is reasonable to expect an old conversation, with key differences, to override the clear and concise terms and conditions you agreed to when making a payment.
Good application
Hi friend my name is Kundan Kumar Sahani
App is good for only using their graphic but much more complicated if you'd like to have own image and graphic of your company. It doesnt support other languages so that does make it look weird for text writing. Wanted to quickly ask some questions before subscribing yearly plan but i got only one answer to my 5 questions and i waste of time to type and wait for hours. Can imagine it might take a month to get their online support once subscription is paid. This isn't really good first impression of their service.
Hello, I can't see a support ticket or email from the email address you have put against this review? I'll log a support ticket now and I am sure we can answer the questions you have and work out what went wrong with your initial attempt to contact us.
Although I had some issues with a presentation made in the trial mode, Barry did a great job in solving this issue in no more than 2 working days! The customer service is amazing, very friendly and very HELPFUL! I definitely recommend this program: it's easy to work with and even in trial mode you have a lot of creative things that can be used in your presentation.

P.S. Regarding my problem, I was in trial mode and I made this 15 min presentation with voice over and I added external images as well. It might have been too big to be published on PPT and also I might have zoomed out too much.
Hello Elena, I have found your support ticket and I am sure the team can have this sorted for you quickly.
Hello to everybody, there are some tools as videscribe with nearly the same Focus. But Videoscribe has the following major advantages:
- it can be installed locally, so you can work without an internet-connecting
- it can handle svg-files
- it brings more variety in presenting something
- graphics can be customized with the help of a vector-tool like inkscape
- an at least, for me the most important thing, there is a perfect support, if there is a problem or you need some help. The Support reacts immediately and really helpful - thanks a lot especially to Barry.
This software is clunky and not at all intuitive. It is exeptionally difficult to sync with any spoken text. the 1000's of images you can use turn out to a few images in different colours, if you think by paying for this product you get access to the PRO library, you do but everything cost extra. If you think you are covered by the Consumer Credit Act, you might not be, this company rolls out that once you have paid no refund even though the program is almost unfit for purpose.
Dear Sir,
I can not use this app. Lpz help me
For help and support please visit http://help.videoscribe.co
So nice this app
By provide such kind of feauture
This app is good but can you send me Android phone Verision plz this email address cp560570@gmail.com
Glad you like the app! VideoScribe is a desktop application for Windows and MacOD so there isn't an Android version we can send you.
It repeatedly crashes. There is a lack of functions that more modern programmes have like auto save. There is also a large problem with zooming where an object keeps zooming out when you unclick it.
Sorry that you are having issues, I've logged a support ticket and the team will do all they can to get things working smoothly for you.
I am koushik
Nice app .
Happy to try this aplication
Sometimes - Not User Friendly

Could use a better help tutorial
Hello, thanks for the honest review. Our support team will be in contact soon as we'd love to get some more detail on the bits you don't like and they may be able to give you some tips to make life easier.
I would like more full coloured drawings.
Thanks for the 5 stars Doru!

We're regularly adding new content and all the new images have colour versions. If there is something specific you need you can make a request on our 'What images would you like to see?' forum - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397

We also update the forum every time we release new images into the Library. If you log into the page click the 'follow' button at the top of the page you'll get an email every time we announce new images.
Richi banna photo editing