VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Ted McLyman
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
I love using videoscribe and appreciate your upgrades.

Thank you.

Jim White
Great service. Would highly recommend VideoScribe to new customers
VideoScribe in my opinion is the best software for whiteboard animations. There's still room for improvement and they keep doing that. They keep improving the software and getting better.
Price is ok
But the VS lacks in several ways
1.There is lack lack of interactive elements to it, eg this popping with the drawn image as a surprise within anticipation
2. The use of layers techniques should be shown on the screen. Lack with tilting of whiteboard screen. It can be done
3. The view to screen and screen to view perspectives can be incorporated . That is out your view from screen looking at the audience and vice versa
4. Have other text to speech in built rather than. Third party

I got many many ideas
Amazing app
Great great
Good product and easy to learn
Easy to use
I feel it's a pretty great platform that can get even better. you can tell your story and export elements easily. I would like to see a better file system and only Glick is keeping your point of reference as you move from doodle to doodle.
Overall great product with very real support.
Very helpful express our thought!
The program is okay but the customer service is horrible with a call service, chatbots, and then responses that take a long time. I wouldn't use their program again.
Hi. I'm a user from Brazil and I'm very happy using videoScribe. So far I had only one question and they promptly answered my question with precise and helpfull information. Obrigado!!
I really like working with VideoScribe because it is very easy to use, it has so many different image options, creative graphics and types of transitions, compared to other similar services offered today in the Internet. These visual and original tools are essential in the teaching world, to motivate students of all ages and interests.
Promises so much, delivers very little. I really wanted to like this software. I had so many ideas for some wonderful animations.

However, I am very disappointed with the reality of my purchase. I have had issues with the software since day 1. 3 months in and these issues are not resolved. I have raised tickets and called... only to be going round in circles / being told I will be called back (and not)

My audio disappears. I am unable to use the music function as it won't load any music into a scribe. There is so much lag, it takes forever to create an animation, and when I do finally get to make something I can't download it. If you think that was bad enough, te scribe is completely unaccessible once you hit save and try to assess it again from the dashboard.

And to top this all off, what you don;t discover until you purchase the software is that the image library is very limited, unless you want to pay more money to purchase 'premium' items.

I wish I could give 0 stars. I have wasted so many hours trying to get this resolved. Maybe I should be invoicing Sparkol!!

My experience has been nothing short of a disaster.
Video Scribe teaches me a new way to gain knowledge. This will help me to make my own channel soon.
VideoScribe is a great product. I would recommend it to anyone that's looking to create explainer videos without having to spend hours and hours learning the application first. I started with the FREE trial and within a few days I was sold.
They also have a great and helpful tech support team.
I just like it the most I love videoScribe I recommend you to download it for making a board word it's helpful for quarantine
Growing my channel
Video scribe has made every idea ever documented by me into a wonderful video that captures attention and tells a good story.
Es muy atractiva para los estudiantes!!!
VideoScribe is rated 4.29 based on 599 reviews