Viavito Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viavito

Tell us how Viavito made you happy
Aboslutely awful company. Ordered an excercise bike, it arrived faulty which the customer service advisor told us its common and he would tell us how to fix it but because its brand new they will replace it. Collected and sent us another one which broke again immediately. Collected and replaced again and the exact same thing happened. We now want a refund which we cannot have after being stuck with a heap of scrap for a year. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. UTTER CON ARTISTS.
I purchased a Viavito Onyx excercise bike in October 2020 which developed faults in less than a month, it was replaced and the replacement bike developed even worse faults in January 2021. I've given up now and it's gone to my local reclamation centre to be scrapped. After making a complaint to Viavito I did get a good partial refund. This bike is total rubbish... do not buy!!!
Awful customer service, contacted numerous times regarding a broken monitor within warranty. Company accepted warranty but impossible to reach to resolve. Just awful
Customer service absolutely dreadful,emailed 3 times over past months still no reply.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. Sincerely sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time in reaching us. Very glad to hear that we were able to get everything sorted out for you in the end. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay in getting your requirements fulfilled. Stay well. Best wishes, support team, Viavito
I purchased a Setry cross trainer in 2018 and it has been used regularly by the household for two years, pretty much daily this year due to COVID19 lockdowns. Recently it started showing an error message on the console and a quick search suggested that there was either a console fault or the cable was breaking down. I contacted Viavito by email asking if I could buy replacement parts as I assumed it would be out of warranty. I heard back from them the following day asking for serial number etc. Shortly afterwards, I got another email advising that a new cable was on its way and to try that, if not it needs a console. Cable arrived and appeared to work, then error came back, another quick email and they are now sending a replacement console - no charge, no fuss. Very impressed with the customer service.
Order placed, payment made and confirmed that the item was in stock. They phoned me with a delivery date which we agreed on. The evening prior to expected delivery, the courier emailed to give me a 2 hour time slot. The next morning, courier emailed me to say they hadn't received the goods from the supplier. I spent the rest of the day emailing and calling the supplier to try to find out what happened. Absolutely no response from them at all apart from a support ticket. The phone line - all I got was music. No customer service at all. I am left still awaiting replies from the supplier and no idea when or, indeed if, the order will be delivered.
Very pleased with the bike. A problem with the power supply adapter was resolved very quickly, courteously and efficiently. Now I can get down to some serious training. The only problem now is that my wife has decided that she wants to use the bike as well. Thank you Rob for being so helpfil.
Assembly instructions are very clear and the bike went together easily. The bike feels solid though after using it daily for a couple of months the torsion brake creeks a lot. This may or may not be leading to a problem but it will make it harder to sell secondhand if ever I want to upgrade The computer operating instructions weren’t very informative though I worked it out after a few days. Saddle is hard and uncomfortable. I would have liked a chest strap to measure my pulse as the hand grips aren’t very effective. There’s nothing at all in the manual or online about this. customer services offered a little help but not enough for me to buy with confidence
It’s a shame because my Viavito Sina Stepper was great for the first year. After that time it developed an annoying knocking sound on one side. I contacted Rob in customer service who was excellent and arranged for an engineer to call me. The engineer called, checked the machine and said it was a small part that’s was faulty and needed replacing. I was away for 3 weeks and when I returned I chased up with Rob to ask him to get the engineer to come back. Eventually after further calls, the engineer contacted me and said he couldn’t remember me or my fault but would check when he got back to the office. He never came back to me. I just gave up in the end and now suffer the knocking. It’s a good machine but is let down by the poor follow up relating to repairs. Two stars because Rob is helpful. Unfortunately he isn’t backed up by reliable engineers for repairs
ordered a Satori exercise bike on Monday, delivered on Tuesday, assembled on Thursday. Very easy to assemble in conjunction with the online video. Have already used the bike couple of times and have been very satisfied with the programs and resistance levels. the machine has really worked me and I look forward to regaining my fitness level.
I placed an order on Saturday 8th December 2018 for an exercise bike. Within about 10-15 minutes I got a telephone from an anxious customer telling that they had received a confirmation of my order by email from Viavito which contained all my personal details (which is how they knew how to contact me). They were naturally concerned that my purchase may be charged to them. I tried phoning Viavito but only got an engaged tone. I tried emailing them but got no response (it was Saturday). Since I was concerned about what security details and how widely Viavito had distributed them, I was forced to cancel my credit card as a precaution against fraudulent use. When I didn't get a response from them Monday morning, I phoned them late morning. They advised me that they would investigate the issue and would get back to me. That was four weeks ago. I'm still waiting. Since this was a serious breach of their responsibilities and duty of care under the Data Protection Act, I find their indifference to their legal responsibilities to customers a complete disgrace. It really doesn't matter how good their products may or may not be, they have demonstrated that they are not a company that can trusted with customer details and made no effort to deal with this customer's concerns and security breaches. I have awarded one star only because no stars is not an option.
Love the bike. Fairly easy to assemble but my problem was the power cable broke very easily. First extraction of pin from machine resulted in pin breaking. So today I emailed Viavito. Within 2 hours they were on the phone to me. They apologised for the problem and ( despite me offering to pay for it as I broke it) they are sending me out a new one. Now that is great service and I cannot praise them highly enough. Also they asked if everything was ok with the bike. All in all its a great product and their customer service is first class. So well done to them. I'm loving the bike and good to know that I can get in touch if I need to.
I bought a Lunarun treadmill on 28th December 2016 and it was fine until December 13th 2017 when the running surface started to split. I contacted Viavito and was told a replacement machine would be with me before Xmas. It didn't come until 4th Jan which I didn't mind as it was Xmas etc. The replacement machine arrived with broken cup holders and, after setting it up the safety key wouldn't work and the machine wouldn't cut out when it was released. It would only register speed and distance in Kph not Mph. I contacted Rob at Viavito who said that it was just a consol problem and sent a new one out, this consol did the same thing. Once again I contacted Rob at Viavito who assured me that a new treadmill would be sent out to me. Couldn't get a response from them all of February and finally on March 15th Rob contacted me to say it would be the following week as they had new stock in. that was the last I heard from them, couldn't get in touch, emails ignored so I'm stuck with a dodgy treadmill as I just gave up then. I wouldn't recommend this company atall, everything about my experience with them was awful from delivery to communication to their equipment.
my Lunarun was working fine until it completed one year. After that a fault developed on the belt. Unfortunately the customer service of Viavito is unexistent. It has been 10 days I’m constantly calling them and no one answers. I leave messages and no one replies, sent an email and nothing. Now the only solution will be to put the runner in the bin and never again purchase anything from Viavito.
When delivering the product they just didn't turn up so I called again and they rearranged for redelivery, when it arrived (at nearly midnight) there was a hole in the box but this does not appear to have caused any damage visually. My partner and I put the treadmill together and then he wanted to go first. He started slow and talked about how great it was, we moved to 5 and the electrics blew in the whole house! we moved the treadmill to different sockets thinking that that might help and the electrics continued to blow (we have fairly new electrics in our house) My partner called Viavito who were apologetic and sent a part for an engineer, the engineer has not turned up, I call Viavito and get an answer machine where no one calls back - I am considering speaking to my credit card company about my rights for a refund at this stage, this is a unprofessional company. I want an engineer within 72 hours (reasonable) or a refund
I bought and paid for a Viavito Satori exercise bike late on Thursday the 6th of September. As I had no e-mail confirmation of the sale the next day I sent a contact message via the web page asking for confirmation of the order. I had no response so I tried to ring on Saturday the 8th but although I tried calling many times every time the line was ‘busy’. Unfortunately my Virgin landline does not support the BT ‘call back’ option so I sent a further message explaining my concern that the money had left my bank but I had received no update. Monday the 10th I had an e-mail from the courier telling me the bike was going to be delivered that morning. Fortunately I managed to make arrangements to be in to receive it. When the box arrived I was surprised to see a second set of staple holes above each staple but accept here may be a simple explanation for this. On Tuesday the 11th I sent a contact message to say that a part of the bike had been received broken. I sent pictures and also advised that I could not set either the date or the time on the machine; every time I tried the screen moved to the programme mode. On the 12th I got a message asking that I “confirm the console will not show any other data other than a U1 on the display”. This suggested to me that my original message was not read thoroughly and I was also concerned there was no mention of replacing the broken part. I replied on the 12th again explaining the problem and to date (17th) I am still awaiting a reply.
excellent service from ordering to delivery, the communication from the company and the delivery company was superb, assemble equipment and looks very impressive will be trying it out over the weekend.regards ian webster.
The first treadmill which arrived was damaged so we wrote an email and sent photos. The following day Rob telephoned with an apology and an offer to collect the faulty equipment and replace it with a new one three days later (in the week before Christmas). The second treadmill we have received is in pristine condition and is a fabulous piece of kit. We are both delighted and relieved. Our problem was sorted without fuss and with professionalism. Many thanks.
I would never buy or recommend this product again. I have asked for a new power adaptor via e mail for my new cross trainer sina, with no response at all.. Terrible service. So I now need to find a non genuine one as this company is totally unhelpful
Hi, we're really sorry for the inconvenience you've had, please accept our apologies. Glad we spoke over the phone to sort this. We've sent you a new power adaptor via Royal Mail recorded delivery to make sure it gets to you ok. We hope this will solve the problem and you can enjoy using your cross trainer again. Kind regards, Viavito
Great product, price and customer service.
Viavito is rated 3.44 based on 36 reviews