Viavito Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Viavito

Tell us how Viavito made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"I placed an order on Saturday 8th December 2018 for an exercise bike. Within about 10-15 minutes I got a telephone from an anxious customer telling that they had received a confirmation of my order by email from Viavito which contained all my personal details (which is how they knew how to contact me). They were naturally concerned that my purchase may be charged to them. I tried phoning Viavito but only got an engaged tone. I tried emailing them but got no response (it was Saturday). Since I was concerned about what security details and how widely Viavito had distributed them, I was forced to cancel my credit card as a precaution against fraudulent use. When I didn't get a response from them Monday morning, I phoned them late morning. They advised me that they would investigate the issue and would get back to me. That was four weeks ago. I'm still waiting. Since this was a serious breach of their responsibilities and duty of care under the Data Protection Act, I find their indifference to their legal responsibilities to customers a complete disgrace. It really doesn't matter how good their products may or may not be, they have demonstrated that they are not a company that can trusted with customer details and made no effort to deal with this customer's concerns and security breaches. I have awarded one star only because no stars is not an option."
"Love the bike. Fairly easy to assemble but my problem was the power cable broke very easily. First extraction of pin from machine resulted in pin breaking. So today I emailed Viavito. Within 2 hours they were on the phone to me. They apologised for the problem and ( despite me offering to pay for it as I broke it) they are sending me out a new one. Now that is great service and I cannot praise them highly enough. Also they asked if everything was ok with the bike. All in all its a great product and their customer service is first class. So well done to them. I'm loving the bike and good to know that I can get in touch if I need to."
"I bought a Lunarun treadmill on 28th December 2016 and it was fine until December 13th 2017 when the running surface started to split. I contacted Viavito and was told a replacement machine would be with me before Xmas. It didn't come until 4th Jan which I didn't mind as it was Xmas etc. The replacement machine arrived with broken cup holders and, after setting it up the safety key wouldn't work and the machine wouldn't cut out when it was released. It would only register speed and distance in Kph not Mph. I contacted Rob at Viavito who said that it was just a consol problem and sent a new one out, this consol did the same thing. Once again I contacted Rob at Viavito who assured me that a new treadmill would be sent out to me. Couldn't get a response from them all of February and finally on March 15th Rob contacted me to say it would be the following week as they had new stock in. that was the last I heard from them, couldn't get in touch, emails ignored so I'm stuck with a dodgy treadmill as I just gave up then. I wouldn't recommend this company atall, everything about my experience with them was awful from delivery to communication to their equipment."
"my Lunarun was working fine until it completed one year. After that a fault developed on the belt. Unfortunately the customer service of Viavito is unexistent. It has been 10 days I’m constantly calling them and no one answers. I leave messages and no one replies, sent an email and nothing. Now the only solution will be to put the runner in the bin and never again purchase anything from Viavito."
"When delivering the product they just didn't turn up so I called again and they rearranged for redelivery, when it arrived (at nearly midnight) there was a hole in the box but this does not appear to have caused any damage visually. My partner and I put the treadmill together and then he wanted to go first. He started slow and talked about how great it was, we moved to 5 and the electrics blew in the whole house! we moved the treadmill to different sockets thinking that that might help and the electrics continued to blow (we have fairly new electrics in our house) My partner called Viavito who were apologetic and sent a part for an engineer, the engineer has not turned up, I call Viavito and get an answer machine where no one calls back - I am considering speaking to my credit card company about my rights for a refund at this stage, this is a unprofessional company. I want an engineer within 72 hours (reasonable) or a refund"
"I bought and paid for a Viavito Satori exercise bike late on Thursday the 6th of September. As I had no e-mail confirmation of the sale the next day I sent a contact message via the web page asking for confirmation of the order. I had no response so I tried to ring on Saturday the 8th but although I tried calling many times every time the line was ‘busy’. Unfortunately my Virgin landline does not support the BT ‘call back’ option so I sent a further message explaining my concern that the money had left my bank but I had received no update. Monday the 10th I had an e-mail from the courier telling me the bike was going to be delivered that morning. Fortunately I managed to make arrangements to be in to receive it. When the box arrived I was surprised to see a second set of staple holes above each staple but accept here may be a simple explanation for this. On Tuesday the 11th I sent a contact message to say that a part of the bike had been received broken. I sent pictures and also advised that I could not set either the date or the time on the machine; every time I tried the screen moved to the programme mode. On the 12th I got a message asking that I “confirm the console will not show any other data other than a U1 on the display”. This suggested to me that my original message was not read thoroughly and I was also concerned there was no mention of replacing the broken part. I replied on the 12th again explaining the problem and to date (17th) I am still awaiting a reply."
"excellent service from ordering to delivery, the communication from the company and the delivery company was superb, assemble equipment and looks very impressive will be trying it out over the weekend.regards ian webster."
Delivery
"The first treadmill which arrived was damaged so we wrote an email and sent photos. The following day Rob telephoned with an apology and an offer to collect the faulty equipment and replace it with a new one three days later (in the week before Christmas). The second treadmill we have received is in pristine condition and is a fabulous piece of kit. We are both delighted and relieved. Our problem was sorted without fuss and with professionalism. Many thanks."
Delivery
"I would never buy or recommend this product again. I have asked for a new power adaptor via e mail for my new cross trainer sina, with no response at all.. Terrible service. So I now need to find a non genuine one as this company is totally unhelpful"
Hi, we're really sorry for the inconvenience you've had, please accept our apologies. Glad we spoke over the phone to sort this. We've sent you a new power adaptor via Royal Mail recorded delivery to make sure it gets to you ok. We hope this will solve the problem and you can enjoy using your cross trainer again.
Kind regards,
Viavito
"Great product, price and customer service."
Delivery
"The Viavito ' Satori ' computer console sent with the original purchase from ' Sweatband ' ( Ebay UK ) - which seems to be just an E-Bay outlet for Viavito.com - had problems from day one . Problems with their computer consoles have often been reported . They quickly sent out a replacement console , which had different problems from the first . I had tried their suggestions for checking the electrical connections . and the power off and back on - but I had the screen freezing , with no other way to escape but press and hold ' Reset ' , and found that the usual settings for weight , gender , age and height would not always register . There are problems with the console - which they don't seem to have fixed ; they have now offered me a second replacement console , and don't even ask for the previous ones to be returned ; perhaps they can't be fixed . I had specific problems the computer would not do a' Recovery ' assessment at the end of a workout - but would only do so somewhere before the end of it , meaning you have to stop for 60 seconds before you've finished a workout , and even then , after it had given a Recovery estimate , the console froze when I pressed the ' recovery ' button again to continue with the program ; the only escape was to do a complete reset . The custom ' User ' function would not begin after pressing ' Start ' - which it had done , using the original console . Customer services , if originally very helpful , promised to to call me back with a technical expert to answer my questions , but didn't . When I phoned them again , they just hung up the phone ! Their ' good - will ' offering now , of a second , free replacement console , would see to hide computer problems they have still not fixed . For most functions , most of the time , the bike works , but there were these unresolved issues they refused to discuss - and the cost of sending the whole bike back , should they choose to say 'everything working OK ' , would have been £50 in postage , there and back - so I didn't risk a return under warranty , given they have already avoided my customer enquiries . I also felt there was a new problem with the mechanical mechanism engaging the resistance . With the first console it would make no noise until a load setting had been entered , and the timer ' Start ' button pressed , but only for a few seconds . With the second console , it took 10 -12 seconds before the resistance would be engaged - the timer would be counting down , but you were pedalling thin air for the first 10 - 12 seconds of the workout ; if I went to a shop and this happened , I would just walk away , but in their opinion is that this is ' normal ' for this model . An awful lot to like about the bike if it is working properly , but quite a let down , followed by evasive customer services - in my opinion ."
"Ordered an exercise bike one day, it arrived the next day. A handle bar cap was missing. Reported the part missing and the next day a whole new handlebar came in replacement. One could not ask for better service than that!"
"Ease of use and communication"
Delivery
"Satori bike is a great product. Many options on the 12 programmes , and are clearly in view on the console. Is well built and strong. In a bedroom it is compact."
Delivery
"Speedy, efficient delivery. Easy to set up with a wide selection of variables to tweak and personalise before use. Some of these can remembered by the bike. The bike is smooth in action, particularly so when under load when it is less noisy, but navigating to your settings when your bike has been used by someone else is not always easy."
Delivery
"Delivery was on time. Well packed and easy to set up the bike in a suitable location. A problem with the computer wiring appearing revesed was quickly sorted out with a call to the workshop."
Delivery
"Item was left on my doorstep with no note pushed through the door to say it was there. Had been outside for at least 24 hours before noticed. Emailed Vivato who promised to look into it but never heard back. Poor service but at least the bike was fine."
Delivery
"We ordered our Onyx Exercise Bike a few days before Christmas 2015, and it arrived within 2 days. It was comparatively easy to assemble, extremely good value for money, and that particular machine came with a two year warranty. We were very happy with the bike until it developed a fault in January 2017 (though it had a comparatively low mileage). When we rang Viavito to report this, they were very helpful and talked us through removing the central panel to see if we could see what was wrong. As requested, we took photos of the offending component and e-mailed them to Viavito. Within 2 days, we receiving an apologetic e-mail advising us that Viavito would send us a replacement bike. At our request, Viavito arranged to delay delivery for a while, and the replacement arrived as promised on the expected day. We have received outstanding customer service from Viavito at every stage and would thoroughly recommend them."
Delivery
"I ordered a Viavito Satori exercise bike via their call centre and although there was a hiccup processes my credit card, they called me back an hour later and the order went through. Delivery was FOC and arrived 2 days later, as promised. Mail UK sent me a text and email at 08:00 that day with an estimated 1 hour time slot. You could then ask for notification of when the courier was leaving the previous drop. The product seems very well made and sturdy and was relatively easy to assemble (quite heavy though). The handbook/display could perhaps be a bit more informative, as I had to call Viavito to check what units are used for Height (inches) and Weight (pounds). It would be handy if the display indicated this or it was detailed in the Owner's Manual. Highly pleased, nevertheless, with the product and purchase experience. Excellent value for money."
Delivery
"Got my exercise bike from Viavito as it had a good review elsewhere and I am very glad I did, its great! Took a little time to connect everything together but the instruction were easy to follow and I am impressed with how good it is for the money. Delivery was quick and spot on. I have used it for a few weeks now and had no issues except an external one when my new puppy chewed the power cord in half. I phoned Viavito who were very happy to send out a replacement free of charge! That's great customer service."
Viavito is rated 3.81 based on 26 reviews