Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Apart from short notices i think Venn Group are an amazing agency to work for. I loved how they always stayed in touch without even personally meeting me i didnt feel like there was not any communication because they made up to it by constantly staying in touch via telephone."
Dear Zahra,

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with us and that you were impressed with the level of communication we maintained throughout your placement. I am aware that we have since met with you face to face and would like to thank you again for your hard work representing Venn Group.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I have found Venn Group to be very professional, helpful and arranged an interview for me in a role I would be well suited to"
Dear Neil,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is great to read that you have found our consultants to be professional and helpful throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

"Excellent service."
Dear John,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am pleased to see that you have received an excellent service from Venn Group, and have rated us with five stars.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I've had lots of Support from staff.. very friendly nothing is to much trouble for them.. very happy with the service.."
Dear Karen,

Thank you very much for providing this feedback.

Our consultants take pride in supporting people through the recruitment process and finding them exciting new opportunities, so I am very pleased to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"I am very impressed with the service I received from Venn Group. I consider Leah Holder to be professional, friendly and always ready to help."
Dear Victoria,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have been impressed with the service you have received from Venn Group, and Leah Holder in particular. We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about them.

I have passed this feedback on to Leah and her senior management. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Kind regards,
Maire Gerrard
"A brilliant Agency to work for! Vic and Phoebe in housing department are awesome and very supportive."
Dear Teresiah,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with Venn Group.

Thank you also for your feedback on Vic and Phoebe specifically, as it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about our consultants. I have passed this on to the team and their senior management.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group delivers a highly polished and efficient service. Saving you time and money."
Dear Obinna,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to read that you have received an excellent service from Venn Group that has saved you both time and money.

Maire Gerrard
"I had been out of contract for almost 4 months when someone from Venn Group contacted me after finding my CV online. A visit was arrange for me to meet a consultant, who was very friendly, professional and pleasant. In the space of 2 days, i was sent a job and i can confirm I'm currently working with this client. I had spoken and visited many agency during this period, but none matched the level of expertise Venn Group exhibited. I am truly grateful. I have recommended a friend and I'm sure she will receive the same level of service that i did. Thank you."
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Firstly, congratulations on securing your new job. I am so pleased to read that our consultants were able to assist you in finding this role in such a short space of time. We take pride in matching skilled professionals with exciting opportunities in a personable, professional and efficient way, and I am thrilled that this was reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you and wish you every continued success.

Kind regards,
"So far so good"
Dear Shaun,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have been impressed with Venn Group's service so far and would rate it five stars.

We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
"The Birmingham office were proactive and helpful."
Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have been impressed with the consultants in our Birmingham office, and have found them to be proactive and helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"Patrick, Beth and Lynne helped me find the perfect job! They diligently worked with me to tick all the boxes. I’ve never had such an easy time finding employment! Their encouragement, cheerfulness and competence made the whole process a pleasure. I would highly recommend Venn Group to anyone!"
Dear Sandra,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very pleased to read that Venn Group helped you to secure your perfect role. The main goal for our consultants is always to match skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, and I am thrilled this was reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you for providing such in-depth feedback on the experience you had working with Patrick, Beth and Lynne. I will certainly pass your positive comments on to them.

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked with a number of recruitment partners over the past 20 years and my experience with Venn to date is paramount. Aislinn places me in a Senior BP role and is the most pro active and professional consultant I’ve ever come across. Aislinn really puts the needs of her clients first along with her colleagues Nicky (both Nicola’s) and Zack. A top class service, support and experience. Thank you. AP"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

Firstly, congratulations on securing your new role. Our consultants truly take pride in matching skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, and I am very pleased that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

I am also thrilled to read that Aislinn and the team have provided you with an exceptional service; one that stands out amongst your experiences with other recruitment partners. I will be sure to pass on this positive feedback to the team and their senior management.

Maire Gerrard
"Good information about potential assignments and follow up by consultants."
Dear Ray,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

It is great to see you have rated us with five stars. I am pleased that you have been kept well informed about potential assignments by our consultants and are happy with the service provided.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Thank you very much Venn group, much appreciated for all your help. Keep up the good work. Thank you once again !!!!!"
Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

We take pride in offering an exceptional service to those we partner with, so it is fantastic to read that you have had a good experience working with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Good apart from pay procedures not explained before I asked."
Thank you for providing this review.

I am glad that overall you have been satisfied with Venn Group's service. However, I am sorry that you did not feel adequately informed about our payroll process initially. We always endeavour to ensure that the professionals that we work with are given all the information they require, and it is disappointing to read that this was not the case in your experience with us.

Should you have any further queries, I would advise that you get in touch with our payroll team by calling 020 7557 7668 or emailing payroll@venngroup.com

Maire Gerrard
"I find Venn very helpful in adapting their service to my particular requirements, which are slightly unique and making sure I am happy in the assignments they arrange in sharp contrast to other agencies. Kelsey Neil in particular I have found very helpful and professional ."
Dear Pratibha,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to read that our consultants have found you roles that suit your requirements on a number of occasions, as we take pride in matching skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities.

Thank you for also providing specific feedback on Kelsey. I am very pleased that you have found her to be helpful and professional and will certainly pass this feedback on to her.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group is a reliable recruitment agency with very supportive employees. My contact person is Tom Pugh. He is reassuring, very supportive, friendly and easy to talk to. He is fair and accurate, consistent with no logical contradiction to the way he works."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have had a positive experience working with Tom and that you have found him to be reassuring, supportive and easy to talk to. We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read comments such as these.

We wish you continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Not like any other agency I’ve worked for.superb."
Dear James,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that your experience with Venn Group has stood out amongst those you have had with other agencies in a positive way.

Maire Gerrard
"Jennifer Brook was outstanding! She knew exactly what I wanted in my next career move and could not have matched me better. I appreciate all her time and efforts."
Dear Saleena,

Thank you very much for providing this review.

The primary goal of our consultants is always to match skilled professionals with exciting new opportunities, so it is fantastic to read that Jennifer played such a pivotal part in your latest career move.

I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to her. Thank you again.

"Fantastic customer service!"
Dear Tunde,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am very pleased to read that you have been impressed with the service provided by our consultants.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 551 reviews