Venn Group Reviews

Read Venn Group Reviews
Brilliant team
Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your review.

At Venn Group, our team ethos ensures that all our candidates and clients receive an efficient and high level of service. I am delighted this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
Very happy and very professional
Dear Narrinder,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am thrilled to read you are happy with the service you have received from our consultants and that you have found them to be professional.

Maire Gerrard
Straightforward recruitment with minimal hassle.
Dear Ben,

Thank you for your feedback.

We take pride in making the recruitment process as easy as possible for the clients and candidates we work with, so I am delighted to read your review.

Maire Gerrard
Always paid on time, good to be working with Evan again, a very efficient chap :) Who made this survey though, no idea what all the stuff below is about (was your delivery on time etc).
Dear David,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am delighted that you enjoy working with Evan and have been impressed with the efficiency of our payroll.

Maire Gerrard
josh and his team worked very hard to get me compliant for a role with NHS
Dear Ruth,

Thank you very much for your review.

We take pride in the dedication of our staff when helping our candidates start new and exciting opportunities, so I am delighted to read that you appreciated the efforts of Josh and his colleagues.

Maire Gerrard
They know how to work with you to get you the job you want.
Dear Chiuta,

Thank you for your review.

It is always fantastic when the professionals we partner with secure new and exciting opportunities, and it is our pleasure to assist in the recruitment process.

Kind regards,
Maire
An absolute pleasure to deal with, especially Sophie Powell whom always went out of her way to ensure that the assignment was going well and to assist where necessary.
Dear Jonathan

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed working with Sophie and that she has been of great help during the recruitment process.

I will be sure to pass your positive feedback on to Sophie and her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
This is the first time in my working life that I have ever gone through an agency and although I was dubious I have been very impressed. Your member of staff Saskia Bush has been tremendous, and such a great help to me and offeŕed a lot of help as I was new to timesheets etc. Overall very pleased with my experience with Venn group.
Dear Carole,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that your previous doubts about working with a recruitment agency have been dispelled by Venn Group. Our consultants work tirelessly to make the recruitment process as simple as possible for the skilled professionals that we partner with, and it's great to read this has been reflected in your experience working with Saskia.

Maire Gerrard
Very dedicated team and hard working team.
Thank you for your review.

It is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about our team. I am delighted that you have been impressed with the dedication shown by our consultants.

Excellent recruitment services
Dear Taiwo,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to see you would rate us with five stars, and that you have been impressed with the service provided by our consultants.

Maire Gerrard
Venn provided us with a very efficient service providing CV's, arranging interviews and arranging all the paperwork. Our Consultant Rob (Waugh) listened to our requirements and worked with us to find suitable candidates to fill our 2 vacancies.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am delighted that Rob has helped you to fill the vacancies in your team and that you have been impressed with the efficiency of our service. We always endeavour to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible for both our clients and candidates, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
Genuinely, one of the best experience from start to finish I have ever had with a recruitment company. The service that I received was second to none. Rob Waugh and I had a conversation which detailed our essential and desirables requirements that the candidate must have. The candidate Venn Group sent met and exceeded all our expectations. Venn Group's after sales are also very strong and I have had various communication with Rob who has enquired how the candidate has settled in and asked if he can be of any assistance.
Dear Billy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review.

I am delighted to read that Rob secured you a candidate that exceeded your expectations and has been a valued addition to your team. We take our responsibility to support our clients' requirements very seriously, so it is always a pleasure to receive such complimentary feedback.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
The information and support provided was very helpful to prepare for the client interview and the onboarding and vetting process was thorough and straight forward. And all was completed in 2 working days. Very impressive and much appreciated.
Dear Bernard,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted that our consultants were able to place you in a new role so quickly. We always strive to make the recruitment process as easy and efficient as possible, so it is great to read this was reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
Suborna has been excellent answered all my queries very professionally
Dear Liz,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read that you have received an exceptional service from Suborna. We take pride in the support our consultants provide to our clients and candidates, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about them. I will be sure to pass this feedback on to Suborna and her senior management.

Maire Gerrard
Professional, and quick at communication.
Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It is fantastic to read that you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group and our exceptional consultants.

Maire Gerrard
Great communication with updates and kept informed.
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for providing this review.

We believe it is of paramount importance to keep the skilled professionals we partner with up to date at every stage of the recruitment process. I am delighted to read that you appreciated this when working with us.

Thank you again for your positive feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
Been very helpful and supportive
Dear Ian,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that you have found our consultants to be helpful and supportive. We take pride in the calibre of our employees, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them.

The Manchester branch
No messing about actually phone you up to see if you have any issues 24/7 line if you need to speak to them highly recommend and it’s not often I do
Dear Tyrone,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is brilliant to read such positive feedback about our Manchester consultants. We take a proactive approach to securing work for the professionals we partner with, and I am glad you have appreciated the constant access to support when needed.

Maire Gerrard
Very helpful and friendly staff
Dear Michael,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

I am thrilled you have had a positive experience working with Venn Group. We take pride in the calibre of our staff, so it is great to read your comments about them.

Thank you again. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
I have spoke to two members of your team going through your recruitment process and I felt it has been a positive experience.
The information required was emailed and clearly set out, I knew I could call at any time for any assistance.
Initially David metcalf supported me through the process
And Later George has been a great help,
Highly recommend Venn group for its professional, clear and friendly approach to any company
Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I am delighted that you received a professional and friendly service from David and George. We always endeavour to make the recruitment process as simple as possible, so it is fantastic to read your feedback. I will be sure to pass this on to the consultants you have mentioned and their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 699 reviews