Venn Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Venn Group
Read Venn Group Reviews
Helpful, polite and courteous. I have recommended them to others.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your very kind words, we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherin
My contact, Rebecca Cass, has been very helpful and diligent in securing my current role.
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your kind words towards Rebecca, we will pass them on. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
I have to say from receiving an email from Daniel who seen my CV on Reed I can only praise the company for all they have done in helping me with employment so a massive thank you to Daniel and also siobhan for all the hard work and excellent communication skills with my self highly recommend to anyone
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your exciting review! We will definitely let Daniel, Siobhan and their team know. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Extremely satisfied by how dedicated and warm they are
Dear Rebekka,

Katherine
I would like to say a huge thank you to Callum Robson for his great professionalism and support throughout my placement with Venn Group. Callum was very committed to ensuring my placement was suitable to my needs and expectations. He always made sure I was supported and his communication was great! I can honestly say, he has represented Venn group in a great light and I appreciate his guidance and support! Thanks again Callum, a great credit to Venn Group!
Dear Tessa,

Thank you for taking the time to write these amazing words towards Callum, we will be sure to let him know. Thank you for supporting Venn Group and we are very much looking forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Venn have been the most proactive and most reliable amongst my employment agencies.
Dear Moninuola,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are very happy that you have found us reliable and look forward to continue this work with you.

Katherine
People very professional and helpfull
Dear Malgorzata,

Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Venn group have been very helpful in assisting me with finding a job. I've spoken to quite a few recruiters who work there and they've all been incredibly helpful and some of the friendliest recruiters I've ever come across. Would really recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Dear Daniel,

We are extremely happy that you have found Venn Group helpful and thank you so much for taking the time to write these wonderful words. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine
Whenever i have any questions or issues always get back to me straight away and help me
Dear Lucy,

Thank you for your kind words, and we are very happy that we deliver straight away. We are looking forward to continue working with you.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Very happy with Megan she's fantastic at getting in contact when you need her and gets info you need only downfall is the money isn't great
Dear Darren,

Thank you for your review and I will pass on your comment to Megan. We look forward to continuing working together and improving your situation in the future.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Tim Goggin and all the staff have been very helpful
Thank you for your wonderful review, we will let Tim and his team know. We are looking forward to continuing working together.

Like pulling teeth
We are sorry to read this review. I have spoken to your consultant and believe the issue has been resolved. If this is not the case please contact me on info@venngroup.com.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Venn Group quickly matched me with a very suitable job close to home. Everyone is a winner!
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review and we are very happy that we could help with finding a job near you. We look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Cameron O'Donnell has been very helpful and proactive, good job!
Dear Richard,

Thank you for the review and we will make sure to pass on your kind words to Cameron.

Great communication
Thank you for your review.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Very reliable,i like the way they sort out the problems.
Dear Viorel,

Thank you for your review and glad you enjoy working with us.

George Gardiner is a giant amongst men. A true Legend
If he were a car he would be a Bugatti.
Dear David,

Thank you for your innovative review, and we will be sure to send the high praise to George.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Have nothing but praise for thomas Coyle we had a fast turnaround from application to interview, at every stage he kept me informed of my progress and has tried smooth over HEE slowness in confirming my start date. I’d recommend Thomas highly
Dear John,

Thank you for your lovely review and we will make sure to let Thomas Coyle know of your kind words. We look forward to continue working with you.

Kindest regards,

Katherine Tripolitaki
Since starting employment through Venn Group, I couldn't be happier.

The team are absolutely amazing and very supportive and have been brilliant with everything.

I am enjoying my current role and would recommend Venn Group as an agency.
Dear Rukhsana,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we will be sure to pass on the message to your consultants. Great to hear that you are enjoying your work and look forward to continue working with you.

Katherine Tripolitaki
Jake has been a fantastic consultant & has made every effort to answer any questions & rectify issues promptly.
Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and we will be sure to let Jake know. We are looking forward to working with you.

Venn Group is rated 4.65 based on 700 reviews