Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Very happy with Venn Group, particularly Lauren. Emails and telephone calls always answered unlike some agencies, and simply online portal for submitting hours worked."
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your positive comments.

It is great to hear that you are happy with Venn Group’s service, and I will certainly pass on your comments to Lauren.

We aim to make it as easy as possible for candidates to reach us and submit their timesheets, so I am pleased this has been reflected in your experiences.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Great service by Tom Pugh"
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you are happy with the service you have received from Tom Pugh, and will pass this on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"I’ve now completed 4 contracts with Venn group, brilliant service. My consultant Jack Leech is brilliant and always on hand for any questions"
Dear Ashley,

It is great to hear that you have been continually provided with a brilliant service by Venn Group. I will pass on your positive comments to Jack Leech.

Thank you for your hard work during your four Venn Group contracts; it is this work that ensures Venn Group maintain their reputation as a leading agency for our clients.

Thank you again, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Good service but online portal requires improvements"
Thank you for your review.

It is good to hear that you have been happy with the service provided by our consultants. With regards to our portal we are always looking to improve our processes so would be keen to hear your suggestions.

Please email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Sam Marshall works hard to secure placements for me and is extremely helpful."
Dear Donna,

I am pleased to read that Sam Marshall has provided you with a good service, and will certainly pass on your comments to her.

Maire Gerrard
"I think it’s fantastic. I never thought I’d of worked with the NHS and as of Venn Group that happened. They always are on the go and always looking out for new opportunities for myself. I am thankful for the support they give."
Dear Qadeer,

It is brilliant to read such positive comments regarding the service you have received from Venn Group.

Our consultants pride themselves on working proactively to secure our candidates new roles, and I am pleased you have felt supported throughout the process.

Maire Gerrard
"Keep you well informed and cautious and polite"
Dear Karen,

"Good service"
Dear Sikeli,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you have been satisfied with our service.

Maire Gerrard
"Amazing team. Always finds me work very quickly"
Thank you for your positive comments.

We are thrilled that you have secured repeated work through Venn Group, and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I am very pleased with the service provided by Venn Group. Professional and helpful."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have been happy with the service provided by Venn Group, and that you have found our staff to be professional and helpful.

Maire Gerrard
"I've received excellent services from Vann Group, Venn Group has place me in at lease 4-5 work placement in my working assisgments has a temp. I will recommend them to friends and family. ๐Ÿ˜€"
Dear Gloria,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been provided with a good service by us for numerous roles. I would like to thank you for your hard work representing Venn Group in these contracts.

We appreciate you recommending us to others, and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"The company is quite professional however they have limited jobs available."
Thank you for your review.

I am glad that you have found our staff to be professional.

We always aim to match candidates with suitable jobs as quickly as possible, and I hope we can do so for you soon.

Maire Gerrard
"A very honest and straightforward agency that are easy to work with."
Dear Kalpesh,

Thank you for your comments regarding Venn Group.

We always aim to provide a straightforward service for our candidates, so I am pleased to read that you have found us easy to work with.

Maire Gerrard
"Efficient, caring and Proffessional"
Dear Stella,

Thank you for providing this positive review.

We pride ourselves on the professionalism and efficiency of our staff, so it is great to read your comments regarding this.

"Excellent service Thanks"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you have been provided with an excellent service by our staff.

Maire Gerrard
"Absolutely brilliant agency, Top Notch!!"
Dear Hamza,

Thank you for providing this review.

We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service to our candidates, and I am thrilled to hear this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Great support and service"
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to hear that you are happy with the support and service you have received from Venn Group.

Maire Gerrard
"Very dissatisfied with the way I was treated and have not been given any other job offers"
Dear Ginette,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you are dissatisfied with Venn Group.
We pride ourselves on providing a good service to our candidates, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Absolutely fantastic company to work for, very polite, professional and friendly, would work for them any time and would highly recommend them to anyone."
Dear Natasha,

Thank you for providing such positive comments regarding your experience with Venn Group.

It is great to read that you have found our consultants to be professional and friendly, and we are looking forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff are really helpful."
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for your review.

I’m pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Venn Group, and that you found our staff to be helpful.

Venn Group is rated 4.56 based on 214 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!