Venn Group Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
customer service
"Rob Waugh advised me on a role following a post on LinkedIn that I was in the market for a new position the current interim contract was finishing. The role matched my profile perfectly and required an immediate start. Rob was very communicative at all stage up to and post interview and managed the references extremely well. Following the formal offer Rob kept me informed of the progress of the contract and the start date. His knowledge of the client and the attention to detail really helped with the decision. On acceptance of the offer I met with Rob at the Venn offices to close off the detail. The whole process took one week. It was and is a pleasure to have Rob represent me. I gained the knowledge that the Venn Group have not just the client to manage but to nominate and manage the best fit candidates. Seamless experience."
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is always a pleasure to read such exceptional feedback about our consultants. We take pride in their specialist knowledge, efficiency and the support they provide to both candidates and clients on a daily basis, so I am thrilled this has been reflected in your experience with us. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Rob and his senior management.

Congratulations on securing your new role. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Never had an Agencey call me like The Venn Group to check on my well being at work. Grand service with thanks to Charlotte, Alethea, Louis and the rest of the team."
Dear Javis,

Thank you very much for your review.

We take the wellbeing of everyone who works with us very seriously and support our candidates throughout the whole recruitment process; including frequent catch ups during their new roles.

Thank you for bringing attention to the exceptional service you received from Charlotte, Alethea and Louis. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to them and their senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Consultant who registered me (Aaron Wheeler) and placed me on one assignment, left Venn Group soon after my contract ended. Thereafter, the service I received was non-existent and extremely unprofessional which led me to seek alternative recruitment agencies for employment."
I am very sorry to read that your experience with us has been negative since the conclusion of your assignment. We utilise a team-based structure to ensure that candidates are always provided with support, even in the absence of their usual consultant, so this is a poor reflection of our service.

I appreciate that you have approached other agencies for employment, but I would like to take the opportunity to rectify this. Please can you email info@venngroup.com with more detail on your experience with us and the types of roles you would like to be considered for.

Maire Gerrard
"They were very professional and thorough throughout the whole recruitment process and through the placement. They answer questions promptly and are very friendly and knowledgeable."
Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

We take pride in supporting our candidates throughout the recruitment process and their subsequent placements, so it is fantastic to read this was reflected in your experience with us.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Was meant to being starting with you a few weeks back and never got the start Day was a waste of time filing foams etc out and sending my picture"
I am disappointed to read that you have not had a good experience working with Venn Group.

I would be keen to understand more about your specific experience with us so we can address any concerns. Please email me with more detail at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Exceptional service and support received from Venn Group. Additional information I have requested has been swiftly and professionally provided by Chloe Parkes. I would highly recommend this agency."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your review.

It is brilliant to read that you have been so impressed with the service you have received from Venn Group, and specifically Chloe Parkes.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Very helpful with a special mention to Rhys Jones who was really good to me and helped me along every step of the way to getting my job"
Dear William,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always fantastic to read feedback such as this. I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to Rhys and his senior management team.

Congratulations on securing your new job. We wish you every continued success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Faye and Leo were directly involved with myself throughout the recruitment process. They both kept me consistantly up to date with all of the communication that I needed whilst being incredibly aware of my needs and requirements as a recruitee. I had a great time talking to them and felt that they saw me as a human being rather than just a pay check, a feeling which is all too familiar in the world of recruitment. I honestly can't recommend both of them or Venn group enough for helping me to secure my new role and am very pleased with all the help and support they've given me over the past several weeks."
Dear Lewis,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

We take pride in our personal and supportive approach to the recruitment process, so it is fantastic to read that this was reflected in your experience with us. Thank you very much for citing the exceptional service you received from Faye and Leo; I will be sure to pass this feedback on to both of them and their senior management team.

Thank you very much for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

"Found them very useful"
Dear Keith,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

It is great to read that you found working with our consultants to be useful. I hope we can continue to impress you with an exceptional service in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Chloe Parker Johnstone from the Leeds office is very enthusiastic and efficient. Chloe matched me to an ideal HR Admin role in a fantastic team, which I am really enjoying. Chloe has been very proactive and encouraging throughout the whole process. The client also speak very highly of Chloe and Venn Group. The timesheet portal and payroll service is very good and easy to use. I would definitely recommend Venn group to candidates and clients."
Dear Jane-Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Firstly, congratulations on securing your new role. I am very pleased that you are enjoying it so far.

It is fantastic to read that Chloe provided you with an exceptional service throughout the recruitment process. We take pride in the calibre of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them. I have passed this on to Chloe and her senior management.

"Very helpful ."
Thank you for this feedback.

I am glad that you found the staff at Venn Group to be helpful.

We wish you every success in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Peter Upton worked well ,recognising both mine and the clients needs,to secure an interim position for me with CPP in Sheffield"
Dear Robert,

Thank you for this positive feedback.

Congratulations on securing your new interim role. It is great to read that Peter was able to support both you and the client throughout the process. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Peter and his senior management.

We wish you every continued success in the future.

"Great agency"
Dear Kerry,

Thank you very much for providing this 5 star review.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed working with Venn Group. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"Really happy so far. Thanks"
Dear Kelly,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

I am thrilled that you are happy with the service provided by Venn Group so far. I hope we can continue to impress as your assignment progresses.

Maire Gerrard
"Dan is very supportive and an excellent recruiter"
Dear Ian,

Thank you very much for your review.

Our consultants take pride in supporting skilled professionals through the recruitment process, so it is fantastic to read that this was reflected in your experience with us. I have passed on your positive feedback to Dan and his senior management.

We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"My recruitment representative over a Venn Group was Faye Porter. My experience with Faye has been nothing but positive from the start. Employing an extremely tactile and personable approach, she instantly built up a rapport, something that is extremely rare these days when dealing with third party recruiters. Although I accepted another contract and I did not get the role that I was put forward for with Venn Group; I feel that its prevalent to mention that Faye has always been in touch, regardless of being a successful candidate. Again, this is something that I consider to be above and beyond in comparison to other recruitment firms. In closing, Faye is a testament to Venn Group. I'll be sure to look her up again in the future should I need to reconsider my employment options."
Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review.

We take pride in the professionalism and approachability of our consultants, so it is always a pleasure to read such complimentary feedback about them. I have passed on your comments to Faye and her senior management.

We wish you every success in your new contract, and look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I have had placements with both the London and Birmingham offices and have had very good experience of both. Joseph, Charlie and Faye have been really supportive."
Dear Teresa,

Thank you for providing this review.

I am glad that you have been impressed with the service provided at both our London and Birmingham offices. It is great to read that you have been supported by Joseph, Charlie and Faye, and I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to them.

Maire Gerrard
"I very much appreciate the diligence and professionalism of Joe Olenja, Rob Waugh and Sophia Little from the Venn Group London office who quickly demonstrated their faith in my candidature by quickly placing me in an interim role with the NHS. Thank you!"
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Firstly, congratulations on securing your new role! I am thrilled that you have been impressed with the diligent and professional service provided to you by Joe, Rob and Sophia.

I will be sure to pass your positive comments on to the consultants you have mentioned and their senior management. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Maire Gerrard
"They have been 100% professional right from the start. Timesheets are so easy to complete and I have never had a problem with my wages being paid on time. I would recommend them to job seekers."
Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for this review.

We take pride in the professionalism of our staff, and their tireless efforts to ensure that the recruitment and payroll processes are as smooth as possible for the skilled professionals that we partner with. It's fantastic to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

"Very professional"
Dear Jorge,

Thank you for providing such positive feedback. It is fantastic to read that you have found our staff and the service they provide to be professional.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Venn Group is rated 4.63 based on 529 reviews