Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"Friendly staff. Supportive and a big thank you to " little Tom" thanks for not over promising. I got the job I wanted the first time round. Abbey Donoghue"
Dear Abegail,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that Venn Group found you a role, and that you have found our staff to be supportive.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group are an excellent legal recruitment service. They have been thoroughly professional, helpful and friendly whilst I have been on an assignment through them. I highly recommend them to locum lawyers."
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have had such a positive experience with our Legal team.

Thank you for your hard work in your assignment through us. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"A professional service. Any issues were dealt with expeditiously! I was paid on time and the recruitment consultants always helpful."
Thank you for your positive comments.

We take pride in the quality of our service and professionalism of our staff, so it is great to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

"Efficient"
Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you have found Venn Group to be efficient.

Maire Gerrard
"My experience of Venn Group is that they put me forward for jobs where my experience is appreciated, and that was reflected in the pay that I received. Keep up the good work!"
Dear Lynda,

I am thrilled to read that you have been happy with the roles Venn Group have secured for you.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Very pro-active and supportive. Well done everyone."
Dear Edward,

Thank you for your review.

I am very pleased to read that you have found our staff to be proactive and supportive.

Maire Gerrard
"Dear Venn Group, Hope you are very well. Many thanks always for your professionalism, hard work and dedication in continuously finding me assignments. I cannot thank you enough. With best regards George Georgiou"
Dear Georgios,

It is fantastic to hear that you have continuously received a good service from our staff.

Thank you for all your hard work in your assignments. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn really kept me in the loop and constantly reported back to me"
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you have been kept well informed by our staff when working with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Very professional people. Staff capable to sort out issues very quick. All information regarding the Contract very clear. Best Company to work for."
Dear Serena,

We pride our staff on being professional, so it is great to read your comments regarding this.

Thank you for your hard work, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Had no problem. Running smoothly."
Dear Gail,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you are satisfied with Venn Group's service.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
"I’m pleased with all the services received"
Dear Gifty,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to read that you are pleased with the service that Venn Group has provided to you.

Maire Gerrard
"Always helpful, respond to queries promptly, look after you!"
Dear Karen,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have found our staff to be helpful and supportive.

Maire Gerrard
"There are two major things that I appreciate about Venn Group: i. There is very good customer service, even when you are on the role ii. The role is as described in the pre - interview unlike a number of agencies that you have worked with. I will like to express my gratitude to the Staff that I have had the privilege to work it."
Dear Lola,

It is great to read that you are happy with the service provided to you by Venn Group.

Thank you for all your hard work. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Caring for the staff, professionals, efficient, approachable Thank you for looking after me"
Dear Vanya,

Thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on the professionalism and efficiency of our staff, so it is fantastic to read your comments regarding this.

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked for Venn Group for a whilst and although I am happy with the service at times feedback is slow and I think the Venn consultants could be more proactive with the choice of roles on offer."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you have been happy working through Venn Group.

With regards to your comments on feedback and choice of roles, we are always looking to improve our service. I would be keen to hear more about your specific experience, so please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Fantastic service especially from Mike Range!"
Dear Nachiketa,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled to hear that you have been provided with a great service by Mike Range. I will certainly pass on this feedback to him.

Maire Gerrard
"I very good responsive agency that looks after its clients."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have been pleased with the service you have received from Venn Group, and that you have felt supported by our staff.

Maire Gerrard
"Not the best to be honest! Nothing was explained properlyand The manners of the staff are not the best."
Dear Jade,

Thank you for your review.

I am disappointed to read that you have not been happy with the service provided by Venn Group.

We pride ourselves on the professionalism of our staff, so I would be keen to learn more about your specific experience with us. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Good service and agency to deal with."
Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you are happy with the service you have received from Venn Group.

Many thanks

Maire Gerrard
"Toby Rose is an asset to your company; friendly and efficient, with a good knowledge of the client side."
Dear Brian,

It is fantastic to read such positive comments regarding the service Toby Rose has provided to you. I will certainly pass this feedback on to him.

Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 213 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!