Venn Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Venn Group
"your prices may need to be reviewed to the current times other than that all good thank you"
Dear Graham,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that overall you have been happy with our service.

With regards to the rates of our candidates, unfortunately these are generally set by our clients in line with their budgets.

Kind regards

Maire Gerrard
"Alex Percie was the gentleman who represented me and if I had to describe his ability in one word it would be superlative. Both professionally and personally, he work above an beyond to help me secure a position at Dataspire doing something I am incredibly passionate about. I have no doubt he will do for others what he has done for me and I will be forever grateful for the work and effort he put into this process. Thank you again Alex ."
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Our consultants take pride in offering a service that is both professional and personable, so it is fantastic to read about your experience working with Alex.

I am pleased that his efforts helped you to secure a role that you are passionate about. We wish you continued success in your career.

Kind regards

Maire Gerrard
"Very professional and helpful group. Made the whole process easy for me. Would recommend to others"
Dear Deborah,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you found our staff to be helpful and professional. We endeavour to make the placement process as smooth as possible for our candidates, so I am glad this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"An excellent team of friendly, polite and professional people who would promptly reach out to you with the right opportunities once they have identified your requirements, keeping you in the loop throughput. They really stand out in sharp contrast with some recruiting agencies that you might stumble upon as you search for your next career move!"
Dear Kamal,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We take pride in offering a professional and personable service, so it is fantastic to read that you have found this when working with us.

We wish you all the best in your career, and look forward to continuing our partnership with you.

Maire Gerrard
"I have worked previously with Venn Group in 2015/16 and have always found their staff to be very helpful, proactive and keep in touch with you on a regular basis to see how things are going during your contract. I am happy to be working with them again and my contact is Peter who has been great so far....."
Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

It is great to hear that you have had good experiences working with Venn Group over the course of the last few years.

We take pride in supporting our candidates before and after placement, and I am pleased that Peter has provided you with a good service. I will be sure to pass this feedback on to him.

We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"Phoebe is always really cheerful and friendly and has kept me in work. No problems with payroll So all good"
Dear Vinnie,

Thank you for this review.

It is fantastic to read such positive comments about our consultants.I will be sure to pass this great feedback on to Phoebe.

Maire Gerrard
"I have really enjoyed how Venn Group and Alex Parcei dealt with everything during our collaboration, keeping me updated in a fast and clear way. I feel to suggest it to everyone as the way they deal with people is rare."
Dear Daniele,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Our business model is based on the principle of collaboration, from our team structure to the way we interact with our clients and candidates. It is fantastic to read that you have found us enjoyable to work with, and I will be sure to pass this positive feedback on to Alex Parcei.

Maire Gerrard
"A very friendly and professional service"
Dear Moain,

Thank you for your feedback.

We take pride in offering an efficient, professional and personable service, so it is great to read your comments.

Maire Gerrard
"Fully committed staff. all working together. all ways instant response to any queries."
Dear Mark,

Collaboration is at the core of Venn Group, most clearly evidenced by our team structure. This offers our candidates peace of mind that if they require support, they will always be able to speak to someone who understands their specific circumstances.

It is always fantastic to have it affirmed that this approach really does benefit those working through us, so thank you very much for providing this review.

Maire Gerrard
"I’ve been 4 weeks so far with Venn Group and I haven’t got any issues, Recrutment process fairly easy, timesheet process very quick, payment on time, and I get plenty of support from recruiters when needed."
Dear Bogdan,

Thank you for providing this positive feedback.

I am glad that you have been happy with Venn Group's service and have found our processes straightforward. Our team structure means there is always someone on hand to offer advice when needed, and it is great to hear you have found this useful.

Maire Gerrard
"Positive, helpful and patient with my delays. A thoroughly worthwhile advisor"
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for providing this review.

It is great to receive feedback regarding the positivity and patience of our consultants. We take pride in offering an efficient yet personable service and I am pleased this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Maire Gerrard
"Staff very helpful although there has been a snag on my time sheet portal which has stopped me giving the company a five star rating"
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have found our staff to be helpful.

With regards to your problem with the timesheet portal, we are always looking to improve our offering, so it would be great to hear more about your experience. Please can you email me at info@venngroup.com.

Maire Gerrard
"Process all very efficiently handled. Reassuringly thorough without being officious. Online portal for timesheets works well. Automated texts are impressive. Callum Robson, Michael Burnip and Andy Ferguson all good to deal with."
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your review.

We take pride in offering a thorough yet approachable service, so I am pleased to read your comments.

Thank you for your feedback on the consultants you have dealt with; I will be sure to pass this on to Callum, Michael and Andy.

Maire Gerrard
"Venn Group are very approachable and efficient at finding suitable interim employment. The process is simple and clear advice is communicated on how umbrella companies work. This allows the employee to choose the most suitable route for them."
Thank you for your review of Venn Group.

We pride ourselves on our approachability and efficiency, and our expert consultants always endevour to inform our candidates on the various routes available to them. Therefore, it is fantastic to read that this has been reflected in your experience with us.

Thanks again,

Maire Gerrard
"Very happy to have a good relationship with both the Leeds and Manchester office's. Thanks, Garry"
Dear Garry,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you have a good relationship with two of our offices.

Thank you for all your hard work through Venn Group. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"I was contacted about a job application by Danny on Monday 7 October, went into the office at 8.00am on Wednesday 9 October to register was called back that afternoon by Sam Lee to say I had secured an interview for Friday 12 October and although I was not successful at the initial interview, Sam phoned me back on Monday 15 October to say the job was mine. I started on Thursday 25th October and so far so good, Sam Lee has been fantastic and very supportive. Mary-Jean Hennis"
Dear Mary-Jean,

Thank you for your review.

I am thrilled that Venn Group successfully found you a new role.

It is also great to read your positive comments on the service you have been provided with by Sam Lee, and I will certainly pass this feedback on to him.

Maire Gerrard
"Just a week in my role . So far so good. Venn Group has been so supportive and I most appreciate what they have done for me. I trust appreciate Mr Andy Ferguson. I found him very honest and supportive; reliable and approachable. All in all I will gladly recommend Venngroup to a friend any day."
Dear Victor,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We pride our staff on being approachable and supportive, so it is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about them. I will be sure to pass this feedback on to Andy Ferguson.

I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your role so far. Thank you for recommending us to others.

Maire Gerrard
"Great service very professional and quick to pay"
Dear Jim,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that you are happy with Venn Group's service and our payroll function.

Maire Gerrard
"Faye and the team were very quick with securing a locum role for me with my new venture, made the whole process stress free"
Dear Emma,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to read that you found our process to be stress free as a result of the efforts of Faye and the team.

I am glad that we successfully found you a locum role. We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the future.

Maire Gerrard
"All staff that I spoke to I have always being helpful and friendly Especially Alex who went out of his way to help me when he didn’t need to with a few issues that I had"
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your comments.

Our staff pride themselves on offering an exceptional service to our candidates, and take their responsibility to help wherever possible very seriously.

Nevertheless, it is always fantastic to hear when our consultants have gone above and beyond and I will certainly pass this positive feedback on to Alex.

Venn Group is rated 4.55 based on 291 reviews