Vapour.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vapour.com  Reviews
Awful customer service. Sent the wrong products but emails go unanswered. Why they have a phone number is a mystery as they never answer. Been using them for 4 years but never again.
I had issues with the website last week and making payment (site would not accept payment). I emailed and got no reply, despite them offering me more and more discounts because I still had 'something left in my basket'. A follow up telephone call went to a voicemail box that was full and could not accept more. I then successfully placed an order and was able to pay this time and when the order arrived it was the wrong item (incorrect to order). An email was ignored and I have not had any response from a follow up telephone call where I was able to leave a message this time. C'mon vapour.com - this cannot be difficult!. Ian
Up until about 18 months ago I had no problem with coils and batteries. I don’t know what has happened 3 out of 5 of these coils didn’t work. I have brand new evo650 sticks that keep failing. They work for about a day then just stop. When you have given up smoking the last thing you need is for the device that stops you from having a cigarette keeps failing to work. It is extremely frustrating as I have a 3 year old battery that just keeps on going but a new one from yesterday has completely stopped working. I have lost count of how many keep doing this. I did have an parcel where I was going to send the failed ones back but never did as they just kept failing and it would have cost me about £20 to return them all and they haven’t stopped failing yet!!
Your asking for a review but I am still waiting for my order . I’ve also recently received an order where most were damaged and didn’t work
Ordered a liquid as a Father’s Day present and they delivered the wrong one. Was not to pleased to say the least
Normally very good. However fell extremely short on this occasion . Disappointed ☹️
Horrible flavour tastes nothing like apple bake. Avoid
Out of a 2 packs of coils (5 coils in each pack), 5 coils were no use as they would not screw in to the vape. I still have 4 left from a pack so don't know if they will be ok or not. I will be returning the faulty ones.
Ordered a 12 pack on the 7th and still haven't received it.
Awful - 2 leaked straight away
Order didn’t arrive requested a new one be sent not had a reply
I still haven't received them
I have not received my order yet.
Unable to write a report as I still have not received the item ordered and paid for!!!
It still hasn’t arrived
Wrong items received twice! Customer service appalling and still waiting on correct products and someone to get back to me!
Hi sorry but i didn't get the correct coils as you sent a replacement ones to try. I tried them and unfortunately it didn't fit my pipe
Still not received my order, money taken on the 13th April. This happened last time, and as soon as I chased my order, it arrived within a few days!
Haven’t received them yet so can’t comment.
Vapour.com is rated 4.67 based on 2,424 reviews