Vapour.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vapour.com  Reviews
Last few orders have had issues . Trying to contact is a nightmare . Still waiting on an order from 01 july now 14 july . They don't pick up the phone or answer emails .
I bought 10 bottles which were a limited time offer at 99p per bottle. When they arrived they were 7 weeks past their best before date. Should have been noted that this would be the case. I emailed their customer service team to ask if they were safe to use and a week later I still haven't received a reply.
Hi. It’s hasn’t arrived
I had recently received the above order for the 'Vapour VL5 Disposable Menthol Cigalike, 16mg, 10 pack'. Previously, I had ordered the single Cigalikes and found them to be excellent. However, this purchase of the 10 pack has not been the same quality. Three of the Cigalikes do not even work and five of the remaining seven have not even lasted for 10 puffs. The individual ones were far superior. I am unhappy as this order was almost £40 and has been almost worthless, since less than a week later, I am at the point of running out, despite not being a heavy smoker. I have emailed to ask about returns/refunds but as yet, no response:(
Very quick to respond to issues.
The actual service and delivery from Vapour was excellent, within 24 hours from ordering online to delivery. However, the coils have yet again been pretty dismal, within the packets of 5 at least one or two do not work correctly and leak. I ordered 10 packets this time around, again, thinking that it may just have been a bad batch last time, sadly no. Will need to look elsewhere in the future for replacement coils.
Still haven’t received this item
Ordered 2, website said they were in stock, got a phone call 2 days later, apparently not in stock, no further information and couldn't answer whether they would email to let me know when they were back in stock?!
After having to change my email address. I no longer get any discount codes like I use to even though I have signed up for them.
Placed my order on Friday and still had not received it by Wednesday. Payed for DPD next working day delivery. Emailed, Facebook messaged with no reply. Rang and left a message. No reply. Rang again and spoke to a lady who then said they would send it out again and refunded my delivery charge. I have used the first coil now and it has only lasted 24hrs so not sure on the quality of the items I have ordered!
Order confirmed 29th. April. Still not delivered 14th. May
While my address is correct on site they sent to wrong address
I have been waiting nearly 2 months for cigalike batteries to be shown in stock, not much use without batteries
Hi I still haven't received this item. Money has been taken but not delivered. I have tried to email regarding this. Please make contact. Thanks.
I paid for 2 bottles but I received only one.
I ordered this over a week ago and still haven’t received it, even after paying more for next day delivery. Very disappointed to say the least as I’ve used this website a few times before and seemed really good but now I’m starting to think of looking elsewhere.
Haven't received it yet and when I went to check my order, I can't get onto the website with my login details. Customer service just tell me to create a new account which doesn't help when I want to chase an existing order.
I would like to write a good review and may do so if and when my order arrives. Until then. I cannot possibly comment.
I only ordered 16mg because 20mg out of stock plus I didn't get any discount offers.Have these now stopped?
sure I ordered menthol but received tobacco flavour...wife decided to use them but not happy!!!.
Vapour.com is rated 4.67 based on 2,424 reviews