Vapour.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vapour.com  Reviews
Previously excellent, but in the last month I've spoken to the chatbot 3 times, sent 4 emails and a letter to the director about an issue I had. No satisfactory response was forthcoming. Product and service: good; customer service: rubbish. Sorry, but you need to be more responsive to your customers when things go wrong...
I had issues with the website last week and making payment (site would not accept payment). I emailed and got no reply, despite them offering me more and more discounts because I still had 'something left in my basket'. A follow up telephone call went to a voicemail box that was full and could not accept more. I then successfully placed an order and was able to pay this time and when the order arrived it was the wrong item (incorrect to order). An email was ignored and I have not had any response from a follow up telephone call where I was able to leave a message this time. C'mon vapour.com - this cannot be difficult!. Ian
I bought 10 bottles which were a limited time offer at 99p per bottle. When they arrived they were 7 weeks past their best before date. Should have been noted that this would be the case. I emailed their customer service team to ask if they were safe to use and a week later I still haven't received a reply.
Excellent products and a great delivery service! I would highly recommend using this very professional company to anyone who purchases vaping products!
I have been using Vapour.com for years now. I would go no where else for my supplies. Website easy to use and order from and delivery is superb. Never had cause to complain ever. Recommend for mods, coils and any thing else you may need. More than happy customer. PS. Discount codes a plenty too.
Even though I have used this company and voucher codes for a number of years recently I have not been getting these sent to me by email although I am signed up for the newsletter. Products are good but website can be tempromentle
I’m so glad I found your site. I’ve been using a competitor (Vype) for some time and have tired of their appalling customer service, inaccurate and unclear billing and pricing, and extortionate prices. Vapour.com are the exact opposite: swift free delivery; very good prices; easy to navigate site; proper billing and no hidden pricing, smooth and tasty liquids. Highly recommended.
Cannot fault the service at all. Next day delivery arrived as promised.
Order was delivered used. No response from customer service upon email. Pathetic.
I ordered a pack of coils sent wrong coils and packet was opened with 1 coil missing so 4 instead of 5 coils, I contacted customer service and was told a new pack would be sent which was a month ago and nothing has come. Although the coils were for my vape they wasn't the ones in the description and pics and if I had of known the ones they sent were being sent I wouldn't have ordered as I don't like them.
I did not get what I ordered. 4 days later was without the nicotine levels I need. No reply to my email. 2nd email no reply. Called up and was resolved really well. For some reason they'd not received my recent emails. Sent out replacement and paid for me to return the wrong item. Pretty good service in the end :)
Vapour.com is rated 4.67 based on 2,424 reviews