Vapour.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vapour.com  Reviews
I've never had any problems, untill my last order, it hadn't arrived after a week, so i emailed twice with no respnse. Thankfully order arrived 8 days later
A good service ,quick delivery but they never answer the phone to give advice on products also they always give a discount a day after I make a purchase and only lasts a day or so .
Excellent service and good arrive really quick. Website quick and easy to use.
Excellent products at realistic prices. Delivery via Royal Mail a bit hit or miss. Delivery needs attention!
Very good service, Quick and easy to use. and no fuss.
Fast efficient service
Overall vapour have been very efficient on their deliveries, & I cannot fault the tobacco flavour customizer. One thing I would say is that I have ordered a few batteries, & have been very disappointed with the charge time, as they don't seem to last too long, & eventually have not charged at all.
I've been using the Cartomizer refills for almost 3 years now. The product itself is mostly very good and it is the closest I have found to a normal cigarette, but occasionally I have had problems with the batteries not holding charge and the odd pack of refills that do not seem to last very long. Customer Service has always been very quick to resolve any issues and the delivery service is excellent.
4 stars for the EVOD 650 but 5 stars for the very rapid delivery.
Good, but could keep prices lower given the current circumstances.
Good service with a prompt delivery A Walker
Good quality products and good choices of how fast you want them delivered. Would definitely recommend.
Good products, good service
Site keeps saying product I want is in stock when it isn't, otherwise a good company, always prompt delivery and no other problems.
Very good cig lookalike .. helped me stop smoking.
The only product that I enjoy is high PG Juice and vapour is the best menthol around. Only negative is occasionally no stock of my juice.
Didn’t receive My Aspire BVC coils because Vapour.com were out of stock assured I’ll be refunded.
In the last few packs have noticed a distinct vanilla flavour mixed in with menthol in some of the cartridges. Not pleasant. Could be cross contamination. Having to bin these so is not very cost effective. Have mentioned this to customer services but got no reply.
Not very easy to place an order but once I’m on every thing is straight sailing
Have not yet used the product so cannot rate it, however, the service from VAPOUR was excellent, ordered one day and delivered the next so on efficiency and speed of delivery I rate it as Excellent.
Vapour.com is rated 4.67 based on 2,424 reviews