Vapour.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Vapour.com  Reviews
Drenched products are great.big thumbs up for them..but instead of sending me a email with a link to leave a review, I could really do with my confirmation email for my order first as you've taken the money out my bank..hope this arrives soon..
Long waiting time for delivery due to Covid, need to order a week in advance to ensure it arrives on time
Very happy with the product, but not happy with the discount code. It appears to be very random, sometimes taking the correct discount, other times just a small discount. I do hope you can sort this out
Took nine days to get here, normally I get within a couple of days..
Products are reasonable priced, however every liquid I've recieved has been past the expiry date. I understand that may be why they were so cheap, however feel like that should be explained before purchase so buyers are aware of exactly what they're getting. Other than that, no complaints!
Not arrived yet
Impressed with the quick service. Unfortunately the bottle had leaked and the inner packaging was extremely soggy with some loss of product.
Please tell when in stock.
Not received yet
Ordered 3 bottles and then 12 bottles haven’t received either this is unusual because I get delivery very quickly usually waiting in haste
good customer care
Haven't received it yet.
I ordered 18 mg, but received 9 mg, which is disappointing. I hope this does not happen again, otherwise I might have to shop elsewhere.
Having bought often its always been a good service until now,my last order i was informed had been delivered and i had signed for it,and i had not,and the photo taken of the entrance to my supposed home was nowhere like my home,it had paving stones of which i have non. and i had'nt even recieved the goods.i contacted Vapour and they immediately sent a replacement,but 5 days later a guy called and wanted to collect the package fgs,and i refused as i had paid for it,and i cannot for the life of me think how on earth anyone could get this so wrong.And why did the delivery company say i had signed for it, it is a disgrace.And i told them to come and take a look at my property ,and to also bring my so called signature with them. i cant help thinking they employ a lot of foreigners who cant read English. However,overall i have found Vapour to be excellent and normally a very swift delivery.
Not received ordered on 18-04-2020 Still no sign 25-04-2020
First order was wrong. delivered tobacco flavour instead of preferred menthol. Second order ..order acknowledged as received online but had to call Vapour as no delivery received after 5 days. Told order lost. Toni apologised and packed order herself ready for delivery by Friday next. Rec'd Friday ok.. Thankyou Toni..
It makes me cough so much its not good
A good product, but I have noticed occasionally the re-fills have no content inside the odd one, and because of this I have only rated acceptable
The products are of good quality. HOWEVER, the customer service if you have any problems is shocking. For the previous 2 years I have bulk bought the amount I would need for the coming year. Each time the expiry date on the bottles are 12 months from purchase. This time, 20 bottles had an expiry date of May-20, which I received at the end of Feb-20. When I asked for a replacement for these with a longer date, I was refused. The only option was to return these bottles, at my own cost of £4, even though my whole order was £100. There was no discussion and no offer of a free returns label. I am still awaiting a refund for these items. I will not be using this company again. You can decide if you are prepared to accept this service.
No delivery charges, fast delivery
Vapour.com is rated 4.67 based on 2,424 reviews