Vapour.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Easy to order, always delivered on time, after sales care is friendly and products are great. I’ve been a regular customer for a few years having tried others."
"I've bought my vape and liquids from Vapourlites for years now and have always found the process easy and received my order within 5 days. However, my latest experience has lowered my opinion of the company considerably. It's been 10 days (and counting) since I placed my order and it's still not here, I've emailed them 3 times - the first being sent 5 days ago - and I've still not had a response. My order went through, they took my money and now they're seemingly ignoring me while I'm left without my order. I won't be hurrying to buy from them in future."
"Products excellent new website terrible"
"Excellent service just let down by web site not kept up to date, I ordered two items both Lost Vape, a Paranormal and Triade both advertised as being in stock, the Paranormal I ordered was the old 250 DNA as I like the leather finish, on receiving my order I had the New 250c which is great and it was the same price as the older version saving me about thirty pounds, so I had a look on the site and the version I ordered was down as out of stock, to be honest I am more than pleased with my order and the service provided by Vapour.com I just wish that all of these companies would not have items down as in stock just to find out after ordering that it's not, other than that a very good service and thank you,😀👍"
"Excellent service, and postage is fast"
"Vapour products are great. They have a quick delivery time and a reasonable price"
"Speedy & reliable service. I will keep coming back."
"Have used Vapour for a number of years and will continue to do so reputable company."
"Great product, excellent service"
"Quickest delivery ever, product is great and helping me to quit cigs, thank you"
"Very fast delivery to Finland."
"Very good items quick service"
"Very polite staff goods delivered next day what more could you ask for"
"Always helpful and speedy delivery. Thank you."
"hi i am happy with the service except for 1 thing your delivery of your products is very poor 4 times that i can rememberwhen my product that i have ordered has not been delivered so i have to message you where im told i have to wait so many days by then iv run out of my filters then i have to look else where for the same product which is more expensive and so on it goes on and on"
"Great value and quick delivery."
"I received an item and it was faulty I've emailed but haven't got a reply back"
"quick delivery - great product - good way to stop smoking"
"I find them to be a very quick and speedy in there deliveries to me and I would not hesitate to recommend these thanks for your service"
"Vapour products are consistently good, and I should know, I have been using them for years. It is easy to order them online and, when ordered, the products arrive quickly. Vapour electronic cigarette with its nicotine cartridges provides a very acceptable alternative to smoking. Well done Vapour -- my quality of life would suffer without you."
Vapour.com is rated 4.75 based on 733 reviews