Vapour.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vapour.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Very next day after ordering received my order ,- fantastic service and Grape E Liquid is spot on for flavour *****"
"I have been using Vapour.com for a number of years now, and have always received an excellent service from them. their site is easy to navigate, and my orders have been delivered very quickly, usually within 2 days."
"Ordered for the first time, only small order, but was pleasantly surprised how quick order came, got my business in future👍"
"Very easy website to use. Products excellent with fast efficient delivery, prices also very reasonable. Use this supplier regularly and can't fault the service."
"I ordered a new tank at a fantastic price, unfortunately my original colour choice was not available. Vapour phoned me next morning to offer alternative colours and the tank arrived next day. Great customer service."
"Customer service online is quite terrible and over the phone. Your liquids have also given me terrible chest pain and pneumonia like symptoms numerous times in the past."
"Easy to use website. Informed as to delivery and prompt delivery . Excellent product..a very satisfactory alternative to tobacco."
"Brilliant service as always. I must be in to my 3rd year using them monthly and have never had any issues. Only frustration is missing out on occasion with the discount vouchers as my timing is off. My issue not theirs."
"I have been using Vapour.com for a few years now and every transaction has been easy and straight forward. Orders have always been delivered promptly and I am more than pleased with their service."
"These have the same taste as menthol cigarettes which is perfect for us and it was really quick delivery, recommended"
"always good quality, very good value and speedy delivery"
"good product.just what i expected and good delivery service."
"Excellent liquids"
"Very good website and company easy to order what I want and quick delivery service"
"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS AT COMPETITIVE PRICES. USED THEM MANY TIMES"
"Free delivery (next day in my case!). Very straightforward to order and, so far as I am concerned, an excellent aid to giving up smoking"
"I've been using Vapourlite for quite some time now and am very happy with it and will continue to use it.."
"Very quick delivery. Always good communication."
"Order at the beginning of the week and paid for next day delivery. nothing has arrived and no response to my email"
"Wow super fast delivery, straight forward, superb quality product, thank you!"
Vapour.com is rated 4.76 based on 621 reviews