VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
I’ve been trying to ring and give my proof of no claims trying to do that is impossible I get cut off everytime the customer service is terrible
Very helpfull
(Troy Rook) - Posted 1 week ago
Quick and helpful
(Paige Murray) - Posted 1 week ago
Quick and efficient service, including timely reminders.
(Rachel Power) - Posted 1 week ago
Really helpful and happy with the service.
(Richard Clark) - Posted 1 week ago
Very friendly and efficient service! I was able to arrange my policy on the phone and the girl that dealt with me was very helpful and a delightful! Will be back next year...
(Sevena Reynolds) - Posted 1 week ago
Pleased with the service that I got. One thing that was a little annoying is that after filling out everything online, I then had to talk to somebody on the phone to validate the insurance. Seems a bit unnecessary as I then had to repeat everything again after filling it all out online, the phone call took 15 or 20 min, the good thing about doing it online is that you can do it at your own pleasure and you don't have to talk to anybody. I bought some car insurance for my other vehicle online and it was all done and sorted in a few minutes, didn't have to validate it on the phone. But apart from that its good, friendly service.
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
Seems friendly people and help full
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent, helpful, would recommend them to a friend, thank you ...
(Richard Clark) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good and to the point Excellent
(David LaBorde) - Posted 1 week ago
very poor ,im trying to make sure my insurance is validated and can't get a response phone or via email also one other issue, 07773 753929 this will be the last time i insure through van compare.
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 week ago
I was happy but you send me emails to renew
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 week ago
Good communication
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent, Friendly,efficient service, competitive rates
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The communication via email was prompt and informative. Van Compare had already found a cheaper alternative for my van insurance so I had no need to waste time trawling through the site again. My wife dealt with the phone call. She said that 'Ben' was efficient and friendly. Easiest renewal I've ever done!
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very pleasant and clear on the phone
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service 👍😊
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Anica was very clear, and efficient. I had few questions that were answered well and I was very happy with the service.
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and informative all questions I had were answered really friendly would recommend to friends and family
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
terrible broker to insure yourself with!!! my experience after insuring myself through vancompare with an insurance company called KITSUNE, after my accident on nov 5 I have had to chase up my repair several times with no contact at all the other way, after two months waiting for repair I am still on phone 2nd jan trying to get my 2018 vivaro repaired!!!! I would look elsewhere for insurance!!
VanCompare is rated 4.55 based on 1,401 reviews