VanCompare Reviews

of reviewers recommend VanCompare
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
Be very careful using this company I made a slight mistake when they made the verification call and my quote went up £60 so when I told them to cancel they charged me a £25 cancellation fee for 20 minutes worth of insurance and accused me of fraud the operator was quite aggressive,I now tentatively wait for a refund on what’s left of my payment for 20minutes insurance I will be taking it up with the ombudsman use this company at your peril
I purchased a Policy Through this company. They ended up not giving me my insurance and they took my deposit never gave it back SCAM SCAM SMAM
Very warm and friendly phone call, very understanding in setting up insurance for me, all completed and in force the day and time requested thank-you.
(David LaBorde) - Posted 8 months ago
Sadiqa Manan Was very helpful on the phone
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 8 months ago
Was going to cancel policy due to van breaking down and being totally off road. Rang to let van conpare know to be told there is a £90 cancellation policy. I guess that means £90 for someone to push a button somewhere. Feel ripped off won’t be going back.
(Rachel Power) - Posted 8 months ago
Excellent customer service
(David LaBorde) - Posted 8 months ago
Very polite and professional new what they where doing 😉
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 8 months ago
Ben was helpful -prompt and efficient and was able to renew my policy at a better price than initially quoted.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 8 months ago
Florence was fantastic in helping me. Efficient and personable. Much appreciated
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 9 months ago
Quick and easy no waiting on the phone for ages
(Miche Otto) - Posted 9 months ago
Nice easy transaction
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 9 months ago
V good.....
(Miche Otto) - Posted 9 months ago
I haven't spoken to anyone regarding insurance.... I don't understand why you are asking me for a review...???
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 9 months ago
Great clear advice, very helpful and pleasant. Have recommended to friends! Thank you!
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 9 months ago
I spoke with Ben (Avenell) on the telephone and we concluded the insurance renewal with no fuss and in short time. Very pleased with he service.
(Ben Avenell) - Posted 9 months ago
Very polite and understanding as my kids was kicking off in the background so my phone call got cut off a few times but we got the van insured in the end through Ryan. I’ll be recommending vancompare and Ryan to my friends and family
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 9 months ago
Made everything easy
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 9 months ago
Good morning , I have just received this review to complete and I am very puzzled , how can I write a review for a phone call which you said we had this morning when in actual fact I haven't spoken to anyone from your company whatsoever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Antonio Vieira) - Posted 9 months ago
Was great customer service quick to pick up call and done ✅ what I ask for
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 9 months ago