Van Guard Accessories Reviews

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Awsome service
Great service, excellent product really can’t find any fault with Van Guard.
Excellent roof rack. Very easy to fit and very strong
Excellent products and very friendly customer services.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Van Guard to anyone
I've just purchased 2 x ulti bars & roller for my Transit Connect. Very easy to fit. Tracy sorted my problem out straight away as the roller bar got lost in transit. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ» Thanks again.
Fantastic product, very helpful staff , easy to fit and very reasonably on price but you have to buy through Van Guard direct to get the best customer service,
Don’t use Budet roof racks as their customer service is terrible.
Roof racks purchased for two of our company vans. Dealing with VanGuard first was quick & easy. Quality of product is good & easy to fit, well worth dealing with.
I recently purchased a pair of Ulti roof bars with the two load stops. The product itself is excellent. Unfortunately one of the slider which sit inside the bar to which the load stop is fixed got damaged. I initially thought it would work out expensive to purchase a complete unit. I Emailed the company asking if they could assist me. First thing the following morning i received a lovely message from Tracey Sluman, saying she would post the part out to me that day first class at no charge.
What a pleasure to deal with a company who do not make a drama out of a situation and obviously have customer service as a priority. Many thanks for making life good.
I HAD A PROBLEM TRYING TO ASSEMBLE THE FULL LENGTH ROOF BARS ON MY BERLINGO , I DECIDED TO TAKE IT TO THE FACTORY AS ITS LOCAL TO ME AND ON ARRIVAL WAS GIVEN 5* TREATMENT , NOTHING WAS TO HARD FOR THEM AND < LEN > TOOK TIME OUT OF HIS BREAK TO FIT THE ENTIRE UNIT FOR ME . THATS WHAT YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE HAD 3 PRODUCTS FROM THESE GUYS AND ALL OF THEM HAVE DONE THE INTENDED JOB. MY UTMOST THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TODAY. BILL WATSON .. CONTRACT CLEANER .
We have worked with Van Guard for many years and they always offer a professional service with their choice of high quality products
Good product fast delivery job done!!!
Excellent Service and a great product, really pleased with my purchase,
I had a minor issue with a couple of bolts & I emailed Vanguard late that night. They contacted me the next day by telephone and asked me what I needed to resolve the issue, The staff member was extremely polite and apologetic for any inconvenience I was caused. Vanguard sorted this minor issue promptly and the bolts arrived by post the following day I didn't even have to leave the house.
Excellent product very well protected/boxed and arrived in excellent order. Extremely efficient friendly staff, great to deal with a company with customer satisfaction top of the list and also excellent after sales care team.
I will certainly use Vanguard again and recommend them, August 2017
kevin@kdbuilding.co.uk
Regards
Kevin Thompson
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies for this. We will drop you a call shortly to arrange for the correct replacement fixings to be sent out immediately via first class Royal Mail. Once again thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience.
Kit was great, one bolt missing but we picked one up from our local hardwear store. Once fitted wind noise is low and they feel strong and sturdy. would buy again
Nice lockable tool box and easy to move around.
It was very easy to fit well made very solid and looks good on my van
I bought a rear roller for my Toyota proace and going by the information on the site I ordered the one recommended as it turns out i either ordered the wrong one or the wrong one was sent.
Contact was made to Van Guard about the wrong roller and what happened next was EXCELLENT customer relations from Laura Woodward and Jade Willingham who handled my issue proffesionaly and organised for a replacement roller kit to be sent out at no extra cost to my self. I would highly recommend this company
A genuine company who cares about their customers
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies. We are on a mission here to eradicate every possibility and/or chance of mis-ordering items as best we can no matter what route they are ordered. With your feedback in hand we will investigate the order process for your Toyota proace roller kit and endeavour to fix any potential pitfalls to stop this happening again. Regarding your request for a roller kit with longer arms, I believe we do have these in stock for your Toyota Proace. We will email you directly just to clarify your Van's spec so we can rectify this for you.
All the best,
Van Guard Customer Service Team
I purchased Roof Bars for my Landrover Defender & I am delighted. Great service, Quick delivery, great orice & an excellent product which exceeded my expectations in quality & design. Thank You! :-)
tried 3 sets of seat covers for my new Ford Transit Custom , these were the only ones to fit , others being to tight ,happy with the quality as well
Description of goods is precise, rapide delivery and kept informed at all times.
Van Guard carried in stock the exact accessories that I required and they arrived very quick.
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.81 based on 144 reviews