Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Good product fast delivery job done!!!
Excellent Service and a great product, really pleased with my purchase, I had a minor issue with a couple of bolts & I emailed Vanguard late that night. They contacted me the next day by telephone and asked me what I needed to resolve the issue, The staff member was extremely polite and apologetic for any inconvenience I was caused. Vanguard sorted this minor issue promptly and the bolts arrived by post the following day I didn't even have to leave the house. Excellent product very well protected/boxed and arrived in excellent order. Extremely efficient friendly staff, great to deal with a company with customer satisfaction top of the list and also excellent after sales care team. I will certainly use Vanguard again and recommend them, August 2017 kevin@kdbuilding.co.uk Regards Kevin Thompson
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies for this. We will drop you a call shortly to arrange for the correct replacement fixings to be sent out immediately via first class Royal Mail. Once again thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience.
Kit was great, one bolt missing but we picked one up from our local hardwear store. Once fitted wind noise is low and they feel strong and sturdy. would buy again
Nice lockable tool box and easy to move around.
It was very easy to fit well made very solid and looks good on my van
I bought a rear roller for my Toyota proace and going by the information on the site I ordered the one recommended as it turns out i either ordered the wrong one or the wrong one was sent. Contact was made to Van Guard about the wrong roller and what happened next was EXCELLENT customer relations from Laura Woodward and Jade Willingham who handled my issue proffesionaly and organised for a replacement roller kit to be sent out at no extra cost to my self. I would highly recommend this company A genuine company who cares about their customers
Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies. We are on a mission here to eradicate every possibility and/or chance of mis-ordering items as best we can no matter what route they are ordered. With your feedback in hand we will investigate the order process for your Toyota proace roller kit and endeavour to fix any potential pitfalls to stop this happening again. Regarding your request for a roller kit with longer arms, I believe we do have these in stock for your Toyota Proace. We will email you directly just to clarify your Van's spec so we can rectify this for you.
All the best,
Van Guard Customer Service Team
I purchased Roof Bars for my Landrover Defender & I am delighted. Great service, Quick delivery, great orice & an excellent product which exceeded my expectations in quality & design. Thank You! :-)
tried 3 sets of seat covers for my new Ford Transit Custom , these were the only ones to fit , others being to tight ,happy with the quality as well
Description of goods is precise, rapide delivery and kept informed at all times.
Van Guard carried in stock the exact accessories that I required and they arrived very quick.
The steel window blanks for my van were well made and easy to fit. A very good product and a detterent to thieves. They were also delivered quickly. Overall a great service from Van Guard.
Easy order processing and very quick delivery
Ordered a Astra Van Model H Sportive roof racking system. Overall quality is great except for a few minor points. The coating is peeling already around the mounting brackets. I knew this would happen eventually but didn't expect it within the first few months, secondly the installation instructions don't mention having to adjust the vans existing rails to fit the side tails of the rack. Minor but needed a little foresight to see this causing an issue during fitting. Apart from these minor issues, great goods. Will continue purchasing with Van Guard.
Fantastic product.