Van Guard Accessories Reviews

08000 191930

marketing@van-guard.co.uk

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
Good kit generally, good price and decent delivery times however... Items arrived in damaged packaging but all seemed ok until I tried to fit the rear roller - the bracket (one of) for which was bent. I didn't have the option of returning so carried on regardless and straightened it out only to find that the anti-vibration washers supplied with it weren't big enough to fit the thread for the support legs (looks like they were M6 washers and an M8 bar) so ha to go our and buy 250 washers (smallest quantity of the right size I could find locally) in order to fit, To be fair I didn't raise this with the company so can't mark them down at all for service, just a shame the rear roller let the rest of the kit down. I'd still buy again in future though as the price was good and once on everything seems great, plus I've got enough washers if that's an issue next time :)
Good Afternoon,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review it is much appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that your parcel arrived damaged & that M6 washers were received & not M8 washers. I have made the relevant department aware of the issue who have begun checking these kits to ensure that all are correct.

I am glad that now the system is fitted you are happy with the product & would use us again in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback - Laura Woodward
Excellent service excellent product excellent quality thanks Van Guard I couldn't ask for more
Van Guard roof rails for Renault Kangoo 2008>. Great sturdy rails, solid fixings and free load stops, with aero dynamic shape helping to reduce the wind noise, just a slight whislt above 50 mph. On my old van with square rails above 40 mph the noise was unbearable.
very good quality and arrived when expected
Great product with a quick delivery. Exactly as described and fitted in minutes. excellent roof bars and virtually no noise from them.
Excellent service, product arrived quickly, good quality product, excellent customer service
Roof bars look ok when on the vehicle however either the brackets or bars are out of true. This then means the brackets attached to the roof move round when tightening the top hats to 8nm and foul the step in the roof and gutter on the passenger side. Consequently won't be long before the brackets rub through the paint of the vehicle. Rubber feet need to extend up the back side of the brackets to help prevent this plus a two bolt fixing of the front and rear bar would stop this skewing on a single bolt. Not particularly happy to be honest.
After reviewing many roof racks for my Transit Connect I decided on the Van Guard. The rack arrived in good time and was very easy to fit. I am very pleased with the quality of construction and the supplied instructions. Since using I find that the load stops are very effective. I now find myself looking at other roof rack systems on vehicles and realise that the Van Guard is very low profile and does the job great.
Easy to order. Fantastic product. Fast delivery. Easy installation.
Im not happy at all from your company about delivery and customers service
Good Afternoon Themis,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I have attempted to call you today without success. Would you like to give me a call on 01392 368351 to discuss your order ?

I hope to hear from you,

Many thanks

Laura Woodward
Sales Support Manager
easy to put together all fitting lined up and fits van perfect plus really good quick delivery
Not 100% what I was looking for but the best value near fit and I have made it fit. Excellent service
Happy with the product as a whole but the ladder roller has two rust spots on the left side and it hasn't been used yet
Excellent product with fantastic customer service. The operator was extremely helpful and ensured I got the best deal possible.
Was looking for a robust and practical roof rack system and pipe carrier for my t5 transporter. so I met the very help vanguard team at the tool fair in Manchester the team were very helpful in showing me exactly what would suit my needs at a very affordable price. The racking was ordered and delivered the next day. Absolutely brilliant service Many thanks all at vanguard proud to support British company.
Great quality accessories. The only thing which could be improved on the design is the lock for the pipe carrier is on the bottom and with a tail gate it is very awkward to open.
What a great company and the roof rack is brilliant. I had the three bar system with the pipe carrier and the extra stops with the roller use it every day makes the van look really smart and professional
They are very high quality we've only just had them fitted the only problem is you sent the wrong bulkhead we ordered the one with the hatch you sent the one without, we had racking fitted at same time so can not change, we are looking into having it cut out so just check your order before you send it out.......
Great product for a great price with fast delivery. Perfect
Great product easy to fit done the job what more do you want
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.85 based on 139 reviews