Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very good as always"
"This is a much better engineered pipe rack than any other I've used before. It was very quick and easy to fit. There are no messy padlocks to loose or go rusty; the locks and latches operate smoothly."
"Suitable for purposes"
"Fitted perfect very happy with your service."
"now fitted into van means we can keep reasonable tidy now and not lying on floor"
"I purchased the Ulti bar 3 bar kit for my vivaro. Excellent product, excellent price, excellent quality. Delivery to Jersey in 3 days, very happy customer."
"Excellent service from both Van Guard and the courier company."
"Delivered on time, easy to assemble"
"Brilliant service. Ordered it Sunday night, came 1st thing Tuesday and £10 cheaper then other sites. Spot on"
"Perfect fit for my Berlingo van. Well pleased and a great price. They say cheap is not always better but these were."
"Easy to order, fitting was simple and quick. Thanks"
"Awsome service"
"Great service, excellent product really can’t find any fault with Van Guard."
"Excellent roof rack. Very easy to fit and very strong"
"Excellent products and very friendly customer services. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Van Guard to anyone"
"I've just purchased 2 x ulti bars & roller for my Transit Connect. Very easy to fit. Tracy sorted my problem out straight away as the roller bar got lost in transit. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ» Thanks again."
"Fantastic product, very helpful staff , easy to fit and very reasonably on price but you have to buy through Van Guard direct to get the best customer service, Don’t use Budet roof racks as their customer service is terrible."
"Roof racks purchased for two of our company vans. Dealing with VanGuard first was quick & easy. Quality of product is good & easy to fit, well worth dealing with."
"I recently purchased a pair of Ulti roof bars with the two load stops. The product itself is excellent. Unfortunately one of the slider which sit inside the bar to which the load stop is fixed got damaged. I initially thought it would work out expensive to purchase a complete unit. I Emailed the company asking if they could assist me. First thing the following morning i received a lovely message from Tracey Sluman, saying she would post the part out to me that day first class at no charge. What a pleasure to deal with a company who do not make a drama out of a situation and obviously have customer service as a priority. Many thanks for making life good."
"I HAD A PROBLEM TRYING TO ASSEMBLE THE FULL LENGTH ROOF BARS ON MY BERLINGO , I DECIDED TO TAKE IT TO THE FACTORY AS ITS LOCAL TO ME AND ON ARRIVAL WAS GIVEN 5* TREATMENT , NOTHING WAS TO HARD FOR THEM AND < LEN > TOOK TIME OUT OF HIS BREAK TO FIT THE ENTIRE UNIT FOR ME . THATS WHAT YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE HAD 3 PRODUCTS FROM THESE GUYS AND ALL OF THEM HAVE DONE THE INTENDED JOB. MY UTMOST THANKS FOR YOUR HELP TODAY. BILL WATSON .. CONTRACT CLEANER ."
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.80 based on 95 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access