Domestix Reviews

Appliance repair and protect

02080498249

hello@domestix.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Domestix made you happy
The engineers were very pleasant and efficient. I feel that the people who make the bookings should be more specific with reference to times of the appointment though.
Very efficient servicing of my Dyson vacuum cleaner by clearly knowledgeable engineer. Unfortunately had to buy a filter (which I thought was very expensive) and signed up for monthly insurance (so good salesman too)!
Very friendly, explained everything very well before carrying out the job.
Good service
Reliable, friendly, courteous and efficient service
We were very impressed with the service we were given. The engineer was very pleasant and helpful.
I was able to get a visit quickly and the engineer repaired my Dyson explaining the options available of purchasing a re- Conditioned model but I chose to retain my own which is now working well
Clean and professional. Very helpful with advice.
Engineer arrived on time, always can feel the difference in the performance of the Sebo vacuum cleaner when it has been serviced.
Very good service
Charming young man came and solved the problem. However my appointment for four weeks previous was cancelled a couple of days before. I have dialysis three times a week and a cancelled appointment really impinge on my life!!
good customer relationship
Engineer very efficient. Very pleasant and polite
Ricky was very efficient and professional
Thanks Jake for the efficient service and helpful approach. A pleasure to have Jake service our appliances. Thanks LK
Polite and efficient.
He was clean and efficient. And personable.
The engineer arrived on time and was quick and efficient.
Engineer was on time, pleasant and efficient. He explained what he had done and found.
Better than last year. I almost cancelled last year.
Domestix is rated 4.49 based on 180 reviews