Domestix Reviews

Appliance repair and protect

02080498249

hello@domestix.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Domestix made you happy
Excellent friendly service
Jake arrived exactly on time arranged and completed the Dyson service quickly and well. He also made me aware of your maintenance plan and oven cleaning service - and signed me up to both, thanks to his very clear explanations and reassurances of service.
In the past we haven’t been entirely happy with Domestix service, but if the present standard is maintained I shall be very pleased!
(Can you note that my husband died earlier this year so the account is now in my name - thank you.)
Brilliant service, friendly and efficient.
Engineer arrived to replace part which he had ordered the week before. However I hadn’t been notified that he was coming - luckily I was working from home!
Very polite, and we decided against the recon hoover, as we had understood that, as our more expensive cleaner was being taken in part exchange, that we were being given a cheaper model, but a new one! Very disappointed to see it was really quite old! The gentleman gave us our £110 back immediately! Very satisfied.
They arrived on time and carried out the repair and service on our vacuum cleaner very efficiently. I will definitely use Domestix again.
Service was good. It was my fault that I missed your call to say when you were coming with the reconditioned model, but you received my reply by a different method in the evening.
Quick and efficient. Great service.
Very good service, also very thorough. Very pleased indeed.
Brilliant and prompt attention under my service contract - could not fault a thing!
Two machines serviced ok. Unfortunately I cannot find the attachment which was on the DC31 when the engineer left. I telephoned the office who said they would get in touch with Jake and ring me back but I have not had a reply.
Their usual very high standard of work plus their usual friendliness and great humour
Incorrect diagnosis of problems and incomplete repairs did not listen to my diagnosis
Excellent service all round including reminder as you lose track of time...2nd time used & will continue to use. Oven already booked in for 2 weeks.
Thank you for an excellent service.
We had excellent maintenance (as far as we can tell now)! and good advice about care of our machine Thank you Jake.
I was very impressed with Jake who came to service my dyson. Because of the corona virus he did the service sitting on my drive. Also l had a text a couple of days beforehand to let me know they would be calling and also a text on the day to say they were on the way. Good service.s
Brilliant service
Polite contact. Appointment time kept to and work completed quickly and tidily. A good experience.
Domestix is rated 4.45 based on 376 reviews