Domestix Reviews

Appliance repair and protect

02080498249

hello@domestix.co.uk

158 Moulsham Street

Tell us how Domestix made you happy
Jake at domestix was great had dame day repair which was speedy and got fixed within half hour defo recommend domestix great service 👍
The first engineer diagnosed a problem, the second engineer wasn’t given the correct information, the third engineer brought the wrong part and the fourth engineer found out the machine couldn’t be repaired. Bad job all round
Explained issue regarding washing machine and was quoted £78 for call out and repair (rubber lining in drum). Upon 3 min inspection I was informed that the washing machine would cost £500 to repair with no guarantee this could result in full working order. Then was told to pay £78!!! For what?? No parts were used and service so how can this cost be applied. I am furious and feel like I have been scammed. Website states free call out service. Very poor service avoid as I certainly wouldn’t use company again. Feel like I have thrown £78 of my hard earned money down the drain!!
Jake was very efficient and friendly. My dyson is like new now. I joined their white goods cover too as reasonably priced. Very impressed with the service. Thank you!
I had a great service from the engineer Tom. He fitted a new pcb for my washing machine, and was very quick and efficient. I would highly recommend.
Great service all round, easy booking process and the technician Ricky was very pleasant and efficient
Very impressed with jake, 10/10 service. A credit to the company
Amazing service, came out next day and repaired my washing machine same day! Joined to the cover plan.
Wrong diagnosis leading to increased cost cancelled appointments told 15 mins before engineer was supposed to turn up he wasn’t coming would not recommend or use this company again
Was told reconditioned DYSON would b with us in 7-10 days or less actually took just over four weeks ! Arrived with a part missing driver took pic n said the part would b with us the next day !! Still no sign and that was over a week ago
Very good service on our Dyson vac. Friendly service engineer Mike also gave clear instruction on operation and maintenance on an additional recon vac we purchased. Prices reasonable. Prompt service. Would recommend.
Snaps on the containers eventually break. Containers aren't cheap and the company doesn't have replacement parts available so I will look elsewhere for container purchases.
Always such friendly and knowledgeable guys that come out! Been on their service plan for years now and even got me a great reconditioned vac when I found mine was getting too heavy for me.
Not worth the money. I have had a service contract with this company for about 3 years. Each time my service is due they have a reason to cancel. No engineer/ traffic. Always a feeble excuse to not honour their side of the contract. Don't touch this company with a bargepole.
Called to book a service for my hoover. James deal with the call poorly. I explained I am first time customer that offers £15 discount on the google site. He claimed he knew nothing about this. Despite representing the company. He also not able to google the company site where saying this. Also James offered me the earliest appointment for the 30th October. On line it stated 23rd September again James acted he knew nothing about this. My first introduction to this company does not install any confident
Good efficient service. Thank you.
Excellent service
The engineer was excellent at his job and fixed both machines quickly and effectively
Very polite, efficient engineer.
A very nice man serviced my days on keeping to the Covid guidelines ,very informative
Domestix is rated 4.46 based on 431 reviews