Urban Rider Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Urban Rider

How would you rate Urban Rider ?

710 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Graham Pope
Perfect fit looks great. 10/10

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Urban Rider in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Graham Pope
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit looks great. 10/10"
Mike Bevan
Verified Buyer
"First class service & great products."
Eric Wilbekin
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with stuff"
"very happy with your service and the jacket looks great on"
Judy Fredrickson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a TUCANO URBANO TERMOSCUD R153 - VESPA LX / LXV apron and it arrived overnight from London to Reno,NV USA in 24 hours. :) It is a beautifully constructed product, took about 15 minutes to put on my scooter and is keeping me warm on my commute to work in the cold mornings. I'm excited to ride through the winter with this addition to my Vespa! I could not have asked for better service from Urban Rider! Thank you!"
"I've bought a few items from Urban Rider, each time providing a great service."
Csaba Orvos-Nagy
Verified Buyer
"Very good service overall from Urban Rider. Their website is easy to use, I found what I was looking for in seconds. They have a very good stock of helmets and other motorcycle clothing/gear that are otherwise quite difficult to purchase here in the UK. The orderning process was also seamless, they take PayPal which is a big bonus for me, and the helmet arrived on the day it was promised. The helmet itself was great, the size was perfect as I have tried it on in another shop in person before ordering, but Urban Rider had a better price on it so I decided to buy it online. Very well packaged, no damage whatsoever during shipping. I also really appreciate the follow up emails, so I can honestly say, I will be back for more! Thank you for the problem free purchase!"
James Long
Verified Buyer
"It's new and a little snug around the forehead. I feel after wearing the helmet a few times it'll break in and become less harsh around the forehead. The look is outrageously retro thats so cool ( like Steven Mc Queen cool back in the day). Living In New York City It's all about style, and this helmet give you coolness with attitude. Black Star, Yamaha bolt r- spec"
"I purchased the Belstaff Endurance boots which came in perfect condition including the packaging. The shipping to Australia was also very reasonably priced and speedy. Will definitely purchase from again."
"Great service with Urban Rider, faster than the online motorcycle stores in my country... As for the glove, I decided to order my regular size and it did fit perfectly instead of going one size over as recommended. I figured with leather it will stretch with use. I also have smaller fingers than my Canadians fellow. My morning fall commute is much more pleasant with these on."
"Good quality, it is expected from Belstaff. It is perfect for a ride in the fall in Canada."
"This wallet is great. It is full of useful pockets, it fits all my cards, notes, coins, bike papers, photo ids, sim cards, passport and even my phone. I can also clip it onto my belt for easy access to it when traveling and to keep my hands free."
"Ordered the 'D30 Level 1 Back Protector' for my new Belstaff jacket; Good price, fair charge the for overseas courier delivery and arrived on expected date. Very happy to use 'Urban Rider' again and recommend to them friends and family; Belstaff actually recommended 'Urban Rider'."
Jeremy Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"Firstly the service, this was spot-on. I ordered the jacket in two sizes. These were both received quickly and well packed. The smaller one fitted (much to my surprise) so I returned the larger one using the return label provided. The money was credited to my account within a couple of days. The jacket is a great bit of kit. Well put together, plenty of useful pockets and the liner is easily removed."
Kyle Mostellar
Verified Buyer
"Awesome jeans. Comfortable and look great. It's very easy to take the knee armor in and out. They truly look like normal jeans."
Robert Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Bought the Belstaff Snaefell trousers to tour in France in October. Very good quality trousers with good flexibility from a removable liner. Size comes up true, so a 50 fits a UK 34. Really good service and delivery from Urban Rider who delivered exactly when they said they would."
Mark Lambert
Verified Buyer
"These gloves are brilliant!! Very comfortable. I would normally go with M or L.. I ordered Large, but probably could have gone with XL. Haven't used them in rain yet.. But suspect they'll be fine!"
Liam McGrory
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit, great quality"
Owen Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Got a couple things shipped from Urban to the U.S. The first being the Warrior Jeans and the second the dickies motorcycle shirt. Both are great items and really dresses up my riding kit, while keeping me a bit more abrasion resistant. Urban has super quick shipping to the states and great customer service."
"I love the jacket! Best quality and price. Pictures and descriptions are very accurate. Shipping was light speed, ordered on Sat, from UK, received on Tue in USA! That's amazing. Thumbs up to the product and the vendor!"
Urban Rider is rated 4.88 based on 710 reviews