UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

UK Segboards 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
I paid £35 to ship a faulty board back to Segway boards They then said it would cost £65 tofix I sent the money and have had no board returned to me, no update to my email and their phone system is faulty so you sit in a loop. This website should be taken down as they are clearly a scam business.
Purchased a G1 Chamo hoverboard for Xmas, 3 months later it only works on the left side and is dead on the right. I first explained this on the phone then was sent a link to recalibrate it which I already did. Sent the email along with an order number, address and video of it malfunctioning. Received an email back saying that they couldn’t find it on their system so there was no warranty. Most companies determine age of product by the serial number which I also provided a picture of. The product has their data tag on it yet they are not taking ownership of the electrical fault. I knew I felt fobbed off and that the consumer act of trading standards was in breach when I was quoted £80+ to repair it. I am a person of principals and integrity and when I feel that’s not being shown fairly I will fight it tooth and nail for the sake of it and not for the money. I will be contacting trading standards with copies of all emails and take this all the way. I wish they just did what most companies do and that’s a no quibble repair or replacement. It’s not like we are asking for money back. Please do the right thing as negative feedback plastered all over the internet is never a good thing for any business.
sehr enttäuschend...kein Service, verkaufen gebauchte, kaputte Teile und man muss für 40 Pfund Ersatzteile kaufen...nie wieder würde ich hier etwas kaufen...lieber Finger weg... telefonisch nicht erreichbar
Do not buy from this company again another battery problem I bought my cart and board early November received it 18 December and Christmas Day it was not working email Boxing Day and that just said send picture and a video to prove faults at that stage only having the item 6 days I new I had a fight on my hands I had mine assessed by another company they said the board had more than likely sat around for while and it kills of the battery life that was not interested I also had to take a court claim out to get my money back the customer service is non existent and lack of communication is seriously lacking lies upon lies I contacted citizens advice and they helped guide me but please if you have problems with this company contact citizens advice as all is given to trading standards to review to stop company’s like thus trading and getting away with robbery because had I not taken out a court claim for my unusable Segway board and kart I would still be without my money now I in total as today still having problems them trying to return the faulty board and cart and have made 60 plus emails not to mention telephone conversations So remember call citizens advice I called them today information is taken and if appropriate it will be shared with trading standards mine has
********Stay away from this company at all costs....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****** I bought the segway and scooter package deal at christmas and by boxing day I was contacted customer service when the segway kept running out of battery after 25/35 minutes. I sent it back (which took lots of emails) they tested it and said its fine and refused to give me a refund. They said it states on thier website that the segway "may run up to 2 hours"... this basically means if like me your segway runs out if battery after 30 minutes they are covered. Ill be taking this to trading standards as they repeated give me the run around and have basically said tough luck, no refund even though they spoilt my daughters christmas present. Please please please stay away from this company !!!!!!!!!
Waiting 6 weeks for delivery....!!!!!!! The board I purchased I was told would be delivered next day..... do NIY order from here
DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE! Would give this company zero stars if we could. Ordered in September, and we were given a delivery date of early November - bit of a wait but OK. Order never arrived. We called them and they promised it was going to be sent out in a couple of days. It never arrived. Called them again Friday 4th Dec, they said it would arrive on Monday 7th. It never arrived. It's now 2.5 months since we ordered from them and we have never received the product. These guys lie through their teeth, don't believe a word they tell you on the phone. We will be trying to get a refund this week and will be contacting trading standards if needed. These are expensive items and we have a very disappointed child whose birthday present never arrived. Absolutely fuming.
I purchased an all terrain hoverboard for my son on the 17th December 2019. A mere 4 months later it stopped functioning, with no peer from the board. I emailed customer services and received no reply for a few weeks, which I then followed up with a telephone call. I was requested to email a video of performing a master reset, which was impossible. As I had said there was no power from the board, in spite of the charger indicating that it was fully charged. I have sent copious emails to no avail and sit with a rather expensive non function hoverboard and a child who would still like one for Christmas. I would avoid this company at all costs.
Terrible customer services, had to pay £42.50 for the collection pack even though live in mainland Scotland, told id be refunded to orginal £17.50 price, still not received this nearly 8 weeks ago, sent a good dozen emails, messenger and calls still haven't received the refund even with a email confirming it will be refunded, absolutely shocking.
Dear Gavin Kippen, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service. After looking further in to your issue, I can see that your refund was processed within 24 hours of us receiving your complaint. We have a dedicated UK customer service team that can be contacted via hi@uksegboards.co.uk and on 03333445538 from Monday to Friday. Again we do apologies for any inconvenience caused. Customer Service Manager
Customer service really awful. Spent £200. Straps broke within 10minutes of use. They wouldn’t send a replacement without a postage charge of £6.99, and then used the excuse that it was after 14days of receipt when it wasn’t when I first emailed them.
Hi We are sorry to hear that you have not had the excellent service we aim to provide to each customer. We have a dedicated UK customer service team that can be contacted via hi@uksegboards.co.uk and on 03333445538 from Monday to Friday. If you would like contact us we can get your query dealt with as soon as possible. Again we do apologies for any inconvenience caused. Customer Service Manager
Never order off this company bad manners 8 weeks to get a refund even thou it was for my disabked son bday disgusting customer service from start to finish
Dear Wayne Flannery, We are sorry to hear that you have not had the excellent service we aim to provide to each customer. All authorised refunds should be processed within a 14 working day period. We have a dedicated UK customer service team that can be contacted via hi@uksegboards.co.uk and on 03333445538 from Monday to Friday. Again we do apologies for any inconvenience caused. Customer Service Manager
Rubbish company placed and order 13 aug no communication from the company and no hoverboard. Do not buy from this company
Ordered a segboard, 21st July, 2020 fully expected it to be delivered next day, as stated, this was my grand son's birthday present for 13th August, got an email from them stating it wouldn't be despatched until 17th August then another saying 31st August, we emailed them this week saying how extremely disappointed we were and wanted the money returned. They have emailed today. 4th September, to say they only have part of the order available and the rest of it will not be available until week commencing 14th September, totally fed up with it now, I have a child keeping asking do we have it yet? If money is not returned into bank by Monday, I will go to to bank and raise a dispute against them, so I can go elsewhere and buy one. DO NOT TRUST THIS FIRM WITH YOUR MONEY, FULL OF PROMISES WHICH THEY DON'T APPEAR ABLE TO FULFIL
Do not use this company!!!!!!! They are shocking!!!! Ordered my sons birthday present in May - they told us there would be a couple weeks delay!!! Got it after chasing it up start of July - for them to tell me it’s delayed so I asked to cancel it - they then sent it that week!!!!!! After we received it - it worked for 2 hours and then died, would not re charge!!!! We contacted them had to do a full video evidence thing of how to reset it all and send it back - which we had to pay for - for them to tell us it’s fine and they are sending it back!!!! They do not answer the phone , their emails are almost generic and they will not accept that we want a refund!!!!!!
UK Segboards reviews REVIEWS FROM THE WEB 4.8/5SafeBuy · 392 reviews GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 4 3 2 1 3.9 41 reviews GOOGLE REVIEWS Most relevant Melanie McPherson 13 reviews · 1 photo 4 minutes ago Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I can not advise or emphasise enough, that this company are fraudsters, they have fake reviews and I have just had to submit paperwork to take them to the small claims court. Long story cut short - ordered 3 hover boards for last Xmas. With in days and weeks all went wrong with a variety of issues. I had to send pictures and videos, received terrible customer service and when the boards were returned to me , they were still faulty. I returned them again, which isn't an easy task anyway, but then I received one of them back having not even been opened. The company maintained they had looked and fixed it, but being cynical, I had used paper in a particular way to determine if they were actually even taking them out of the box. They lied , eventually when caught out , accepted a mistake had been made, so i returned it AGAIN. Would it surprise you to know, it stopped working. I have sent all 3 back, demanding a refund under the Consumer Goods Act. They now have the boards and £879 of my money, hence the court action. I am not a complainer, but have felt compelled to warn others. This is a company who does not deserve your hard earned money. Please research carefully and believe the negative reviews.
When initially purchased the board was brilliant. Sadly after 2 month it broke and wouldn’t work. I had to pay £17.50 to send it off to be fixed and the board although working is not to the standard of the one I purchased. Bluetooth speakers since repair now tinny and horrible sound quality. Poor quality!
Awful service and product! Product was delivered for my son's birthday, the product never switched on and wouldn't charge, I wanted a replacement as it had never been used however they wanted me to pay to return the hoverboard to them for them to fix and return to me. The item had never been switched on and didn't work so I wanted a brand new one. They had the item collected after me refusing to pay for collection and they have NOT given me a refund (nearly a month since collection now, I have also chased but been ignored). I have no product and they have my £290, I am going through my credit card to get my refund. Stay away, go to Argos or similar so least you can nip in store if you have a problem!
I was sent the wrong item because the item I ordered was not in stock apparently I should have been grateful as I was sent a more expensive model! This was not the case! If the item was not in stock I should have been given a choice and I would not have ordered the item sent, I would have got my money back and ordered the one my daughter wanted! Very poor customer service and it beggars belief that the company think it is ok to advertise items they do not have in stock! Then sent the customer whatever they have leftover! Don’t buy from these!!
Shocking company and shocking customer service. Board was delivered over 10 days late, no apology and will definitely never recommend or be using them again and I hope you go out of business.
Very poor customer service - sent a few emails to query the fact that battery takes >6 hours to charge for
UK Segboards is rated 3.99 based on 767 reviews