UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

UK Segboards 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
Very good customer service. Had a missing item in the box. Quick email and replacement was sent right out. Can’t complain. 👌
Order made in June did not get segboard and go-cart September pure customer services would no t recommend any one to use this company
Unfortunately item not in stock. Needed for specific date - birthday. Cancelled and refunded with no problems. Thank UK Segway, will order on future fined arises without hesitation.
Unfortunately they were out of stock, so had to cancel order as needed for birthday so couldn't wait. Was concerned by negative reviews but needn't have worried. Cancelled and refunded order with no problem. Will consider ordering in future if need arises. Thank you UK segway!
Excellent service, products arrived well packaged and easy to set-up. Kids love it !!
Product fantastic, my only challenge was with the instructions which were not very clear, nor were the accompanying images. Some back and forth emails were required for further guidance.
Could have been 5* but customer services let the company down, guess I’m not going to win my money back ! even after having bought 2 segboards with cart attachment during the last year
The segboard has been great - Noah zooms around on it every day. It's much more robust than I thought it would be. I bought it with a hoverkart - and although it was great fun, the straps that connect it to the hoverboard broke within a week and I am going to have to fix them to make it work. When it arrived it also had a slightly bent poll and we spent a lot of time bending it back in order to be able to put the kart together. Those niggles aside, my son (10) has had his money's worth of fun out it.
Hold work the customer service team, kids love the product
Son absolutely loves this. I got the racer kart attachment for him to go with his and now 4 of his siblings have asked for the same for their birthdays. The customer service was faultless despite the covid restrictions. Only downside is that the Velcro strap to attach the kart to the segboard won’t stay attached already, so I need to find a solution for this.
Speedy service
My board came and was damaged, the customer service that I received was poor and was not particularly helpful. However the board itself was very good and although damaged as in scratched my little boy has had many hours of fun with it.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We always aim to deliver the best service possible and appreciate feedback from our customers so we can continuously improve our service.
Ultimate hummer hip hop monster bundle. I ordered online on 15th nov and was told my order would not be delivered until 04 Dec, shortly after placing my order i got a call telling me that my item was out of stock and was offered to change my order if I needed it sooner, it was an Xmas present so delivery on 04 Dec was fine, and it turned up on time. We built it just before Xmas and gave it a full charge, it worked fine for an hour and then a red light came on and only one side would work, we looked online and it suggested a master reset and to recalibrate, this worked first time and it has been fine ever since. I would definatly recommend this item!
Great purchase great looking board! Just a shame the charge didnt hold all that well!!
Great product - tons of fun!
Great product, price for the package was good. Would be good if the charge lasted a little longer. Our daughter loves it though and after asking for one for a few years she isn’t disapppointed.
The hover kart arrived on time and packaged well unfortunately we have to send the board back.
My daughter is very happy with her Segway
Good price for the boards. Would have got 5 stars if delivery was next day as stated not 2 weeks later.
Segway is working great my son loves it but hooverboard is broken and because was purchased more than 14 days as was christmas present ordered end of november. I had to pay £17.50 to send back and had to get item to nearest dlp pick up point also not collected from door, which is a pain as its not a light item. I hope they can repair or replace item asap
UK Segboards is rated 3.99 based on 767 reviews