UK Segboards Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

Tell us how UK Segboards made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Helen
"Really pleased orderd the purple model for my 8 yr daughters birthday. She was up and on in five minutes, my 9yr old son now wants one for Christmas. Phoned and got advice before I orderd and the sales man was very knowledgable. My order arrived in time and it also worked on grass at horse shows even though it’s not all terrain. Paint work scratches easily so wouldn’t use on hard ground."
Keddie

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Olabode Abikoye

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Terrible customer service, product didn’t work."
"absolutely horrific company....refuses to refund on faulty product even though fault was reported with 14 days...refuses to acknowledge sale of goods act 2015...am now starting proceedings with trading standards and for good measure will also be putting in a claim for personal injury due to being thrown off board when it came to a sudden halt and put family member on crutches for a week due to twisted ankle....all can be proven with xrays and hospital notes This really is the worst company I have had to deal with when it comes to trying to get a refund on faulty goods. They will not listen,they think their policies are more law than sale of goods act. Look at the amount of bad reviews they have had...all the same issues and all the same result...tough..we have had your money now deal with the s*** product we have sent you. Look at other sites and the problem continues over on them ones as well. They now wont answer emails as they have basically said,you want to complain to trading standards do it,its up to you and have washed their hands of me. I really cannot stress enough,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"absolutely horrific company....refuses to refund on faulty product even though fault was reported with 14 days...refuses to acknowledge sale of goods act 2015...am now starting proceedings with trading standards and for good measure will also be putting in a claim for personal injury due to being thrown off board when it came to a sudden halt and put family member on crutches for a week due to twisted ankle....all can be proven with xrays and hospital notes"
"Carefully think before buying from these guys. No idea if the actual product is good or not, not received it yet. Communication is woeful, they don’t reply to emails. Nice people while you speak to them on the phone - they just don’t do anything they say they will. A real shame. I hope it improves, I will let you know. I will not use these guys again."
"Great service. Ordered the camo hummer bundle with free monsterkart. Arrived next day with dpd. My boys sorted for xmas sure he will love it."
"Had the hoverboard for only a few months when it developed a fault. Contacted the company who said I had to arrange to post it back myself or buy their pre-paid return label for £17.50 to send it back, when it developed a fault under the warranty! They would not pay for the return leaving me no choice but to send it back or have a £300-foot rest!! Apparently, it is in their Terms that the customer has to pay for the return, Customer Service was not helpful and came across rude. Also delivered it to the wrong address that I requested on the return label. I would not recommend this company."
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your honest opinion. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. Your product is covered by a 12 months warranty if any faults have developed. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost for collection and resending the item to you as we this is our standard policy. Many online companies also have the same policy. We take all complaints very seriously and will be looking further into your comments. Again please be rest assured that we are always looking to improve our service as a company and hope you will buy from us again.
"Ordered for my sons birthday turned up next day.when i opened hoverkart the seat was damaged so i contacted uk segboards and next day the replacement seat was on route with no problems. Would definately use again excellent customer service thanks guys"
"Brought this for my daughter for her birthday. She has now had it a month and loves it. She enjoys both the board and the hoverkart."
"great bday present for our 7 year old, we love it just as much as he does ;-)"
"My daughter absolutely loves her Segway it’s the all terrain one and works a treat down the stable yard We recently purchased the go cart attachment apart from the straps,slipping it has been a hit she can’t keep off it well worth the money great present"
"every thing sort of ok looks and feels well put together its to sensitive for me a beginner works buitifully on really smooth surfaces just disapointed i can not connect the app to the board the bluetooth audio is fine but unable to adjust the controls and get the app to work as it should. tao tao 4.1 samsung s6 last on the subject was you were contacting the suppliers ???? any help please"
"We purchased a segway aboard and cart for our son's birthday, he was totally over the moon, would definitely recommend this company - all UK parts, fast delivery."
"Excellent quick service, my son loves his segboard, can’t get him off it! Highly recommend and had friends order too and had the same great service."
"purchased the hummer monster ordered one day delivered the next, had a slight issue but this was delt with quickly and very efficiently and you have made one little boy extremely HAPPY."
"Super fun... fun driving. My son is very happy"
"Had a reason to use UK Segboards recently every thing was made very simple and was very reasonable in price no hassle at all will defenatly use them again as very quick and efficient thank you UK Segboards you made a little boy very happy"
"Bought 2 segways for the kids for their birthday & they are very happy with them. Bought the hover cart to go on one of them & that is just fab. Had a few issues with a couple of the screws on the suspension, but has been easily fixed, and now my son is getting a lot of enjoyment out of it"
"Fantastic company, good products and quick with delivery."
"good experience"
"We ordered a replacement UK Segway charger for our Granddaughters board as she had left hers behind on holiday. It arrived safely by courier the very next day Five star service and excellent customer service Thank You"
UK Segboards is rated 2.65 based on 236 reviews