UK Segboards Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

How would you rate UK Segboards?

Keddie
"We purchased a 6.5" Bluetooth red Segway on the 02/02/17 and it arrived next day as promised despite seeing some reviews of delayed service, to our surprise there wasn't a problem with the delivery. We checked the board upon delivery to make sure the board worked and never had any damage.. which meant I had to get on it myself with a little help, yet everything checked out fine. Our daughter has been using the Segway to get to-and-from school every day, the battery life is superb for a little board as we've only had to charge it every 2 days and the Bluetooth speakers are fine and don't sound low quality.. which we was expecting at first, it's just about loud enough not to wake the neighbours up. :) The only thing to note is after a week of heavy use there was some cosmetic wear which didn't look pretty.. we went back and purchased a silicone cover which done the job nicely. Overall I honestly couldn't fault the UK Segboards team, they've helped us choose a board, understand how to use it and most importantly get it to us on time! Well done from me! A++++"
Olabode Abikoye
Olabode Abikoye
Verified Buyer
"It's amazing I don't use my legs anymore the quality of the board is amazing and very use full I ant use it to take me across the house thank veery good quality"
Sharon Fairfield
Sharon Fairfield
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick,two days at most.intrustions abit hard to understand but basically charge up when red light shows on paddle.when you charge ,the charger will have red light as well this will turn green when complete 1-3 hours.thought i,d made the biggest mistake of my life as it was a present for my ten year old but little practise goes on it now he's zooming around everywhere.best thing I have ever bought him.thank you .you have made his birthday the best."
"Uk Segboards simply an excellent service. This is the first time I’ve ever used an online repair service so I was a bit unsure what to expect but UK Segboards were great. Very friendly, communicative and extremely quick service. Very impressed. Would definitely use them again. you are a 5star company in UK.."
"Hoverboard & kart is working very well and the help by telephone and email with set up has been brilliant. fast delivery just like a pizza... amazingly... Thanks UK Segboards you are doing a great service in United Kingdom. i have used some other online stores but your service throughout is really very nice. and my special thanks for Remay..."
"Online order process is very easy. hoverboard and hoverkart dropped off on my door next day. 100% top quality service! UK Segboards perfect company Perfect product perfect delivery thank you for giving value to my money spent on your website."
"Great service from UK Segboards and Segway arrived on Time, order management online was easy, from my side 5* with A+ grade."
"Fast delivery and quality segway working smoothly. support team helped over the phone to attach my hoverkart, would definitely purchase again from UK Segboards"
James Watkins
Unverified Reviewer
"Brilliant service. Information was amazing, told when it arrived, when it was fixed, and out for dispatch. UK Segboards has done an amazing job. Well done. Will recommend to friends and family A+ and 5*****"
"Very good price. Segway Ordered. Quickly processed. Order arrived. Thank you UK Segboards....!"
"Good quality product & prompt delivery. Excellent communication with Remay. Perhaps a little expensive, but i am happy with quality and service of UK Segboards..."
"Quick and good Hoverboard product arrived in 2 days. the plus is Rax, it was a pleasure talking, UK Segboards is amazing for UK."
"It was just smooth purchase. The price of the items was very competitive. The delivery, as ordered, next day with notifications from the courier about the 1 hour slot. thank you UK Segboard."
Clare Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Placed an order yesterday arrived this morning, Daughter absolutely loves her pink hoverboard."
"Order processing is very quick with a positive attitude of sales team. Delivery was next day and i was shocked, because according to my thinking, i will be receiving my SEGWAY after 3 to 4 days. But UK Segboards made me wrong and got my hoverboard next day afternoon, quality of the hoverboard is same as mentioned on website. thank you for that... 100% recommended as an UK Official Hoverboard Online Store."
Eshan Blacksmith
Unverified Reviewer
"UK Segboards deserve a 5* rating. Because of Safe Certified Hoverboard selling online in UK with outstanding delivery speed! enjoying with long battery time..."
"Excellent Quality of Segway Product, with next day delivery, overall i good with UK Segboards The Official Hoverboards seller in UK."
"UK Segboards is a good Company.... Good quality hoverboards Delivery in maximum 3 days Support Team is helpful I'm extremely happy with my order,"
"Fast delivery and efficient service, hoverboard product was well packaged. Very happy with purchase. battery time is good."
Martin Littlemore
Unverified Reviewer
"Order made on 12th April, received hoverboard on 15th April, Have chased up once and got an immediate reply, so clearly do address issues quickly, support team working really well. thank you."
"UK Segboards a great company to deal with, Rax is always fast & reliable and happy to help, Hoverboard product was good with fast delivery."
"Supplied a Quality Hoverboard Product at a Reasonable Price, delivery was in 2 days. overall service is nice."
"It was just smooth purchase from UK Segboards. The price of the hoverboard was very competitive. The delivery, as ordered, next day with notifications from the courier about the 1 hour slot."
UK Segboards is rated 4.09 based on 551 reviews