UK Segboards Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

How would you rate UK Segboards?

Ali Z
Unverified Reviewer

I can’t review the hoverboard as it’s a christmas present but I can say that the website was user friendly and the hoverboard was delivered 3 days later. Excellent service. I would recommend and use again.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We always aim to deliver the best service possible and appreciate feedback from our customers so we can continuously improve our service.
Rose Hunt
Unverified Reviewer

We have not yet used the hover board as it is a Christmas/ birthday present, as our daughters birthday in on Christmas Day. But had brilliant customer service all questions where answered.
Will S
Unverified Reviewer

Bought 2 hover boards as Christmas presents. Ordered in the afternoon, arrived the next day. Very well packaged, look well made. Not had a chance to be tried out yet, but looking at them in the box sure they will be fine.

If you need any assistance with setting up your boards/how to use your board please feel free on contact us via telephone or email and we will be happy to assist you.
Steve
Unverified Reviewer

Avoid avoid waited over 2 months company have stopped replying to messages and still no item there just taking orders and money and not sending item I ordered 500 pounds worth with what they promise is not what u get avoid at all costs
Dear Steve,

In regards to your issue please email us with your order number and I will get a member of the team to resolve your issue as soon as possible. We advise not to share your information on here therefore an email/phone call will be the best possible way for us to look into the issue.

Again we sincerely apologise for the delay.

Mike
Verified Reviewer

Ill be honest I ordered a segboard then read the reviews and started to panic abit.

Delivery took about 5 days however when it did fantastic board looks great and works well , my daughter will have a great xmas present

well done uk segboards
Liam
Unverified Reviewer

I odered my Segway and hovercart on Thursday 9th when no delivery by the Monday I tried all day to contact someone to speak to with no luck till I checked my junk mail I'd resvied a email explaining they was waiting on a delivery and my Oder would be with me on the 21 to late for my sons birthday I'd also been on here in mean time reading all the reviews made me feel like I'd lost my money and been scammed but the next day they was in constant contact via email to come to a arrangement to send me a different colour I also managed to speak to someone that day and got a dispatched text email by 4 the next day my Oder was delivered and my son loves it was in perfect condition and all works fine not yet set up the cart but it's all new and looks to be all in place if you have already odered then come on here and read try not to panic till you have spoke to the company as I did as all was fine in the end only give 3 stars due to not being able to contact straight away and the face they did not contact me 1st to tell me my Oder would be late
Verified Reviewer

If i could have given 0 stars i would,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!Ordered a hoverboard and paid for express delivery a week later i still hadn't heard anything from them after calling them it turned out they didn't actually have any stock but had still taken my money!Waited another week then cancelled my order after reading all the bad the bad reviews,still haven't had my money refunded 4 weeks later!
Hi,

If you would like to contact us on our customer services email (hi@uksegboards.co.uk) and we will look into it further.

Amanda
Verified Reviewer

First ordered a segway for a christmas present back on 9th October and paid for express delivery. After it didn't arrive when expected we called and were informed they were having trouble clearing a backlog due to technical issues. We got the runaround for another 6 weeks with numerous promised delivery dates which didn't materialise. Called up to cancel but got persuaded to give them another go when they promised to pay the extra to have it delivered the next day - surprise, surprise no delivery happened. Called again and cancelled, requested a refund. What a surprise we got the next day when a segway arrived, looked at the DPD consignment number and it had been despatched after we cancelled! We opened the box to have a look at the segway to find that they had sent us a used segway, and it wasn't as if it was slightly used, scatches all over, cracked casing and more - do they think we're idiots??? Requested that they collect it the next day. Finally got refund today, about 7 weeks after first ordering. Another note, they do their own reviews on facebook, one of the reviews on there was from the manager who I'd spoken to a couple of weeks back, not the cleverest mob! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS! THEY ARE DEFRAUDING PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS!
Hi Amanda, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that we take all customer complaints very seriously and we will be investigating further.

Becky M
Unverified Reviewer

DO NOT ISE THIS COMPANY! AVOID AVOID AVOID. Came late, when it did arrive it was broken! The case was hanging off and screws were missing. It took me nearly two and a half months to get a £300 refund!!! Appalling customer service. Caused me nothing but stress and upset.
Hi Becky, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that we take all customer complaints very seriously and we will be investigating further.

Ray S
Verified Reviewer

Despite a slight delay in delivery. I was kept well informed and my monster board bundle arrived yesterday. wrapped it up ready ready for xmas. cant wait for to see my boys reaction. Price was best I have seen on the net and I did alot of research. there are alot of dubious companies on net selling hoverboards but UK Segboards answered my calls and my emails which was good. The overall service is good and courier kept me well informed. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a hoverboard or hoverkart from a UK company that delivers good service.
Andy Longbottom
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered my 8.5" black hummer hoverboards yesterday and I received my delivery today. No issues at all! Would recommend :)
Montgomery
Verified Reviewer

Honest to goodness save yourself time & hassle, just burn your money!! Cause if you pay this company that is the last you will see if it in any case!! Don’t believe their replies to reviews!! They do not reply to emails & phones don’t seem to work either!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Hi, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be assured that we take all customer complaints very seriously and we will be investigating further.

Jack
Unverified Reviewer

I am now on my 4th Segway which the first one was faulty we sent it back and 1 week later we received our replacement but it was the same exact Segway and we sent that back only to recive another faulty board, we have now got a board which if looking ok but it still a bit dodgy and we are thinking about a refund.
Hi Jack,

Lorraine Martin
Verified Reviewer

Took my money on hoverboards supposedly in stock which they weren't. Various delivery dates given BUT only once I had chased up and even then the dates didn't match the days ie was told stock would be in Wednesday 10th November!!!! Worrying as my birthday was Saturday 11th November. Anyway refund asked since 27th October told to give it 5 working days chased for 2 weeks and then went through credit card company! TOTAL SCAM DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
Hi Lorraine,

Chris, Blackburn
Verified Reviewer

Do NOT order from this company,clearly a scam site or they are in serious financial difficulties,we paid 300 quid for a seg and kart which we thought we would never get back

Luckily I googled the issue regarding paying with debit cards and lack of protection and found out about "chargeback" ,called our bank and the money was returned within 2 days !!

Again please do not buy from UK segboards,you WILL regret it
Hi Chris,

Verified Reviewer

So... anyone else on here who recieved a reply from the "customer service manager" recieved any contact from uk segboards. I certainly haven't despite them asking me to get in touch, which I did. Obviously just a ploy to look like they are a reputable company. I'm still £250 down from September for a board and kart that never arrived. Have ordered from bluefin trading now and they have been awesome, even threw in a free silicone cover when I told them about the disaster I had had with this company. My advice would be leave this company well alone, order from Bluefin Trading, what a difference!!
Hi,

If you have email our customer service email in regards to your issue, please be assured that we are working through the emails daily.

When emailing us please let us know your order number or alternatively your delivery postcode along with the issue and we will get this resolved as soon as possible.

Gemma B
Unverified Reviewer

Despite a slight delay in delivery I have received my Purple Chrome Board and its is a lovely colour. For my daughter for xmas. Im sure she will love it. Price was good and product is amazing. I was skeptical of online companies but UKSegboards have delivered well in time for Xmas. Would definitely recommend.
Verified Reviewer

Although my order has now arrived and its perfect , I can only give you one star.The lies told by your customer service were unforgivable,I.E. various delivery dates when nothing arrived, me having to chase you up on email and being told lies.Eventually the board arrived to late for birthday present but will keep it for Xmas. Here,s a guide to good practice. 1....Tell the truth...2....If something is not available then say so on your web page and state how long of a delay there will be...3...Give a realistic date for the product being delivered I.E. 28 days...4...Stop taking express delivery payments when you know the product is unavailable...5...Stop giving false delivery dates.
Hi,

We apologies for the information you were given and we will be taking all complaints very seriously. We appreciate all customer feedback and we will look into your review and investigate where things have gone wrong and how we can make our processes better.

It's great to know your are happy with your board and if you have any further questions or queries you can call us on 03333445538.

Rex
Unverified Reviewer

AVOID AVOID AVOID Still waiting on refund 3 times been promised it and dont give me a reply to email you or it takes 7 days load of rubbish reporting and spreading the word not to buy from you your nothing but scammers 😡😡😡
Hi Rex,

We apologies for the delay in getting your refund sorted.

Could you please email us with your order details and a member of the finance team will contact you.

C
Verified Reviewer

Took my money not recieved segway and now wont refund my money been promised a refund 3 times still waiting and dont reply to emails or messages fraud now dealing with it BEWARE SCAMMERS 😡😡
Hi C,

We apologies for the delay in issuing your refund.

Could you please contact us and a member from the finance team will be in contact with you.

UK Segboards is rated 3.38 based on 232 reviews