UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

Tell us how UK Segboards made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
UK Segboards 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
More Photos & Videos
Awful service and product! Product was delivered for my son's birthday, the product never switched on and wouldn't charge, I wanted a replacement as it had never been used however they wanted me to pay to return the hoverboard to them for them to fix and return to me. The item had never been switched on and didn't work so I wanted a brand new one. They had the item collected after me refusing to pay for collection and they have NOT given me a refund (nearly a month since collection now, I have also chased but been ignored). I have no product and they have my £290, I am going through my credit card to get my refund. Stay away, go to Argos or similar so least you can nip in store if you have a problem!
Great fun
Good price
Family love
One of the best things I've bought my son wont get of it keeps him happy for hours
From start to finish are experience was amazing! Would not buy from anywhere now apart from these. 3 happy children from my purchase. The quality and service received was extraordinary!
I ordered one for my son, it arrived a lot quicker than I expected. It was an excellent price for a fantastic board and accessories. It was very well packaged. I would definitely order from them again
Great item (hoverkart)! Had a slight issues as product arrived damaged. Was quickly resolved. Great communication and customer service, would recommend!
Great price, quality item (hoverkart) Item arrived with a damaged seat, was promptly sorted, great communication and customer service! Would highly recommended!
Brought my 7 year old daughter one for her birthday. Best present ever.
Only took a few minutes for her to master it.... then nothing was stopping her😊
Great service and reliable products
Great communication and advice
Bought G2 hoverboard, great board
had for a few weeks now with no issues
Bought the hovercart package which is great fun
Really fast delivery and my son loves it
Product came was a great surprise for my son gave him confidence will use again for sure
An easy process from the moment of searching on Google for Segboard. The UK Segboards advertising caught my eye instantly. A brilliant bundle offer was not to be missed. Straight forward, quick ordering made it a breeze. After a price comparison check, it couldn’t be beat - straight in the basket and away we go. Dispatch time and delivery was quick. Arrived safe and sound.
I was sent the wrong item because the item I ordered was not in stock apparently I should have been grateful as I was sent a more expensive model! This was not the case! If the item was not in stock I should have been given a choice and I would not have ordered the item sent, I would have got my money back and ordered the one my daughter wanted! Very poor customer service and it beggars belief that the company think it is ok to advertise items they do not have in stock! Then sent the customer whatever they have leftover! Don’t buy from these!!
Useful information on website. Easy transaction. Fast delivery. My children are having lots of fun on the board and the kart. It's tougher than it looks to master outside use!
Great product at a great price, quick delivery and excellent communication
Great product at a good price quick delivery and excellent communication
Amazeballs!!!!
Hold work the customer service team, kids love the product
Great service and the board itself is a winner; my daughter loves it!
UK Segboards is rated 4.00 based on 691 reviews