UK Segboards Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

How would you rate UK Segboards ?

Keddie
"We purchased a 6.5" Bluetooth red Segway on the 02/02/17 and it arrived next day as promised despite seeing some reviews of delayed service, to our surprise there wasn't a problem with the delivery. We checked the board upon delivery to make sure the board worked and never had any damage.. which meant I had to get on it myself with a little help, yet everything checked out fine. Our daughter has been using the Segway to get to-and-from school every day, the battery life is superb for a little board as we've only had to charge it every 2 days and the Bluetooth speakers are fine and don't sound low quality.. which we was expecting at first, it's just about loud enough not to wake the neighbours up. :) The only thing to note is after a week of heavy use there was some cosmetic wear which didn't look pretty.. we went back and purchased a silicone cover which done the job nicely. Overall I honestly couldn't fault the UK Segboards team, they've helped us choose a board, understand how to use it and most importantly get it to us on time! Well done from me! A++++"
Olabode Abikoye
Olabode Abikoye
Verified Buyer
"It's amazing I don't use my legs anymore the quality of the board is amazing and very use full I ant use it to take me across the house thank veery good quality"
Sharon Fairfield
Sharon Fairfield
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick,two days at most.intrustions abit hard to understand but basically charge up when red light shows on paddle.when you charge ,the charger will have red light as well this will turn green when complete 1-3 hours.thought i,d made the biggest mistake of my life as it was a present for my ten year old but little practise goes on it now he's zooming around everywhere.best thing I have ever bought him.thank you .you have made his birthday the best."
"Efficient, prompt delivery and product quality are satisfactory."
"hoverboard received on the 3rd day after order, my son running around over his segway board. all the dealing was good."
"2 days delivery is really good. my daughter having great fun."
"My kid absolutely loves it and says it's the best present ever"
"Bought the blue segway for my 9-year-old son and he is over the moon. He has mastered it really quickly and is cruising around the house. He is a very happy young man."
"Thank you UK Segboards for this exceptional service I had ever experienced by an online store."
"Tremendous Service with next day Delivery. thanks"
Crystal Coleman
Unverified Reviewer
"UK Segboards guys you are rocking as Official Hoverboards Retailer in the United Kingdom."
"I bought Hoverkart for my Hoverboard online from UK Segboards, I was unable to attach the Kart with the Board, then I Called on support and talked to Remay, in next 2 minutes I myself attached successfully. really nice service from order to delivery and support as well."
"My wife ordered Segway online from UK Segboards for my Birthday. quickly delivered in 2 days. This is really good."
"Next Day Delivery was surprising, Hoverboard was fully charged. i am happy."
"A+ Grade Hoverboard Company in the UK. from order to delivery and after-sales service is too good..."
Emilly Dickenson
Unverified Reviewer
"UK SEGBOARDS is really an A+ Grade Company with 5***** ratings. Nice Service! Nice Product Quality! Nice Delivery in 2 days! Nice Sales Team!"
"My 11 years old son is very happy with his Bluetooth Hoverboard."
Pamila Anderson
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic fast service, customer service was too good to contact, and especially RAX was very helpful."
Michael Bernard
Unverified Reviewer
"This was bought for my daughter came in excellent condition boxed and good quality with quickly delivered."
"Good Quality of Service Outstanding Delivery in 2 Days"
"great service by UK Segboards, my daughter enjoying the ride of Hoverboard."
"Delivery Mechanism is too good especially hoverboard quality."
"I found UK Segboards a good Company from Order to Delivery..."
UK Segboards is rated 4.34 based on 791 reviews