UK Segboards Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

Hawthorn House
Halfords Lane

How would you rate UK Segboards?

Angela
Verified Reviewer

Was also told 1-2 days with express paid for 2 segboards didnt come within 1-2 days so contacted them via chat told friday so then had to contact them fri to be told tues so demanded a refund after an hour tryin to get hold of them via phone place is a joke and should be shut down
Jon
Unverified Reviewer

Order from UK segboards on a Sunday pay for express delivery to ensure or so you would think it would be delivered before my child's birthday on the following Friday. Contact uk segway Thursday to enquire to be told it won't be delivered till Monday which is 8 days after paying for express delivery. No compassion was shown by UK segboards that they had not DELIVERED an expected service customer services reply was "what do you want us to do about it " if this is the UKs No 1 Segboards seller I hate to think what the rest are like
N Holmes
Verified Reviewer

Segboard just out of delivery emailed for advice as my sons segboard will not charge up and is constantly beeping.. wasctold wpuld need to pay £30 for a testing kit then they would let me know what was wrong and how much it would cost to repair.. not a good service after a short period of time and very little use.. was expecting some fault finding advice at the very least. Upset to say the least.
Kaylie
Unverified Reviewer

Do not use this website, ordered two segboards a week ago for next day delivery, after 3 days i contacted them to see where they were, to be told they were out of stock. changed to a different colour and was guaranteed would receive the items next day. Contacted them today to be told by yet another foreign guy that they will not be delivered yet. Absolutely disgusting customer service!!! now waiting 3-5 days for a refund..... STAY Clear of this website!!!!!!
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered a segboard for my daughters birthday last week 4 days later I received an email saying the colour I ordered was out if stock, however they offered me a variety of other colours to choose from. I urged them I needed it the next day for my daughters birthday and received it on time. Hard to get threw on email or live messaging but they do always get back to you shortly after. Very happy with the service only thing I would recommend is getting a sleeve or cover with the chrome ones because they do mark quiet easily. Overall very happy with your service and most if all my daughter absolutely loves it. Great battery life too ????
Verified Reviewer

Is having an awful experience with this company ordered a Segway for my daughter over two weeks ago they took the money out my bank 5 minutes after my order , Segway never arrived they emailed to say they ran out of stock they're getting more in but not till the following week , following week came still no Segway , requested a refund because we've been waiting too long this was last week still no refund had an email on Monday saying refund has been processed will be in my bank Wednesday 16 th august and surprise surprise no refund , they ignore my emails and messages and I'm still waiting for my refund !! Awful company
Verified Reviewer

Product never arrived when they said. still waiting. Not sure they even exist. Beware of this company. No number that works even after asking for one.
Jo
Verified Reviewer

do not buy anything from them !!! delivered faulty board 3 times , very difficult and rude over the phone , I had to fight with them for weeks to get my money back and now they dont want to refund delivery charges, which is against the law .. horrible service .
Vikky
Unverified Reviewer

My daughter's board wouldn't charge properly. We have returned it but heard nothing back despite numerous phone calls and emails. She has not even used it and 3 weeks later still has no birthday present. The company is elusive using various company names and numbers and it's impossible to get a response. Disappointed and broke!
Kelly Love (not Groves)
Unverified Reviewer

So it all started well delivery quick. Then it stopped working. Sent it back got it sent back within a week but it wasn't fixed. To cut a long story short this happened over and over and over again until we opened the box to find a seg board that wasn't ours!! I emailed them and my response was that yes they meant to do that as ours couldn't be fixed. Fair enough until we realise this one is even worse than our original one!!!! I sent it back again and we again have received something that isn't ours. I'm giving up now and going to trading standards as it is beyond a joke when this has been going on nearly a year my son has used his about 5 times he paid £250 and has nothing to show for it. Useless absolutely useless
Verified Reviewer

After reading lots of reviews of hoverboard companies that were bad, I was slightly worried buying one. However, UK Segboards have been great to deal with. The hoverboard arrived within 48 hours of placing the order and the product was as expected - it also included a free carry bag. We did have a problem with the charger but UK Segboards arranged for it to be returned and then fixed it and returned it within 3 days Excellent customer service and they are very responsive. I would recommend using them
Thanks for shopping with www.uksegboards.co.uk
Verified Reviewer

Do not use this company. They do not check what they send out. Saga is too boring to repeat. Suffice to say that, after two months, they still have my money and we don't have a working go kart.
Hi

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please accept our sincere apology for the wrong order, your order was upgraded free of charge and you will receive your upgraded model today.

Thanks
Mick Bramley
Unverified Reviewer

Great product delivered on time for my daughter's birthday
Thanks Mick.
Anna Heinrich
Unverified Reviewer

I am so disappointed with my experience with this company. My daughter's board was faulty so i returned it but it has taken 2 months and goodness knows how many contact attempts to get a refund and now i am stuck with the kart (they say it's been too long😲). sounds like they're good if all goes to their plan but otherwise abysmal!!
Chris Nolan
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a black hoverboard on friday, arrived on Monday and DPD txt me the time of arrival. My son loved his birthday gift. no issues at all...
Sarah K
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered a Segway for my son, good company to deal with. Order late on a thursday and they delivered on friday. Good communication and DPD kept me up to date with delivery. Information on the website was clear and concise and my son loves it. Good to know I have a 12 month warranty and a UK number to call. Would definitely recommend.
Victoria
Verified Reviewer

Avoid this company. Nightmare from start. Ruined my son's birthday completely.
Ordered 10 days before his birthday on a next day delivery, they took money easy enough. Ordered segboard and cart.
Lunchtime of my son's birthday it arrived. Well only the board. Back on the phone to them complaining two days later the cart arrived. Couldn't use it as the segboard stopped working after the first day, and couldn't charge it as charger kept tripping out.
We have to chase them constantly. Its 3 weeks now and still my son hasn't played on it as still not recieved it back.
Complete joke
Danielle Walker
Unverified Reviewer

You sent me a Segway that didn't Evan turn on didn't charge it didn't Evan have a Samsung battery in it as stated on the add I wouldn't advise anyone to buy from here as had to pay out another 50 pound for a new battery not good at all
Emma Gorman
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks UK Segboards, you've made my little boy smile, excellent value for money, and most importantly the only UK company I came across that has genuine UK tested segways when doing my research.

10/10 - Will recommend and buy Again ; )

Verified Reviewer

Was making a scathing noise as soon as we got it out of the box. Have sent it back and heard nothing from them.
UK Segboards is rated 3.94 based on 151 reviews