UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic product! Brought for my 8 years olds birthday and she loves it! Great communication about delivery! Will recommend
This is the 2nd seaboard this year for my 2 grand children's birthday excellent service and always kept me fully informed about delivery 10 out of 10 thanks again
Order made in June did not get segboard and go-cart September pure customer services would no t recommend any one to use this company
Absolutely brilliant! Got one for my 8 year old and he loves it so easy to use and great quality
Customer service great and extremely helpful especially in this pandemic
Will 100% but another for my daughter
Brought 2 last year for grandkids, had to buy another one for another granddaughter. They absolutely love them, especially with the current climate, we can ho out and about fir fun but without putting them at risk.
Customer service was sound. Order was delivered on time. Product is good. Had a slight problem and they sorted it out with one phone call. Brilliant
Rubbish company placed and order 13 aug no communication from the company and no hoverboard. Do not buy from this company
Ordered a segboard, 21st July, 2020 fully expected it to be delivered next day, as stated, this was my grand son's birthday present for 13th August, got an email from them stating it wouldn't be despatched until 17th August then another saying 31st August, we emailed them this week saying how extremely disappointed we were and wanted the money returned. They have emailed today. 4th September, to say they only have part of the order available and the rest of it will not be available until week commencing 14th September, totally fed up with it now, I have a child keeping asking do we have it yet? If money is not returned into bank by Monday, I will go to to bank and raise a dispute against them, so I can go elsewhere and buy one. DO NOT TRUST THIS FIRM WITH YOUR MONEY, FULL OF PROMISES WHICH THEY DON'T APPEAR ABLE TO FULFIL
Unfortunately item not in stock. Needed for specific date - birthday.
Cancelled and refunded with no problems.
Thank UK Segway, will order on future fined arises without hesitation.
Unfortunately they were out of stock, so had to cancel order as needed for birthday so couldn't wait. Was concerned by negative reviews but needn't have worried. Cancelled and refunded order with no problem. Will consider ordering in future if need arises. Thank you UK segway!
Do not use this company!!!!!!! They are shocking!!!! Ordered my sons birthday present in May - they told us there would be a couple weeks delay!!! Got it after chasing it up start of July - for them to tell me it’s delayed so I asked to cancel it - they then sent it that week!!!!!! After we received it - it worked for 2 hours and then died, would not re charge!!!! We contacted them had to do a full video evidence thing of how to reset it all and send it back - which we had to pay for - for them to tell us it’s fine and they are sending it back!!!! They do not answer the phone , their emails are almost generic and they will not accept that we want a refund!!!!!!
Great communication and product. Arrived as expected.
i bought my first segboard last Christmas for the kids now have another 2 monster hover boards for the kids. they are well made and very reliable as my girls can certainly test them out in our large garden and down the lane in all weathers. would recommend to anyone as they are hours of fun anywhere
Very good service and the hoverboard is great, my dad loves it.
My daughter loves it but has randomly stopped working after 3 months and think it’s faulty. We are currently waiting it to be fixed within warranty so fingers crossed she’ll be back on it again soon!
My son was totally over the moon. I however cannot do it! Lol
The attachment is awesome too and again I can’t do it 🤣
Bought for my son for Christmas he loves it
Good range at reasonable price speedy delivery. Would definitely but again from them.
Great board - fast! Love it!
Not worked properly since we had it. Got it for our grandson who won’t use it because it keep spinning off In all directions. Keep resetting it but no use.
UK Segboards is rated 4.03 based on 748 reviews