UK Segboards Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate UK Segboards ?

Helen
"Really pleased orderd the purple model for my 8 yr daughters birthday. She was up and on in five minutes, my 9yr old son now wants one for Christmas. Phoned and got advice before I orderd and the sales man was very knowledgable. My order arrived in time and it also worked on grass at horse shows even though it’s not all terrain. Paint work scratches easily so wouldn’t use on hard ground."
Keddie

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Olabode Abikoye

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.co.uk team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. It is a joke of a company left my daughter without a birthday present because they messed up and sent out the wrong board. I done everything they asked and they promised they would arrange for the new one to be here for Friday but surprise it isn’t gona be here till Monday now so my 8year has nothing to open. It’s such a shame as I was going to order 2 more in the next few weeks but 1000% won’t will be using another more professional company. Don’t even get me started on there so called customer services.. RUDE Will happily take your money but will mess you around.. PLEASE GO ELSE WHERE.."
"Brought this for my daughter for her birthday. She has now had it a month and loves it. She enjoys both the board and the hoverkart."
"great bday present for our 7 year old, we love it just as much as he does ;-)"
"My daughter absolutely loves her Segway it’s the all terrain one and works a treat down the stable yard We recently purchased the go cart attachment apart from the straps,slipping it has been a hit she can’t keep off it well worth the money great present"
"every thing sort of ok looks and feels well put together its to sensitive for me a beginner works buitifully on really smooth surfaces just disapointed i can not connect the app to the board the bluetooth audio is fine but unable to adjust the controls and get the app to work as it should. tao tao 4.1 samsung s6 last on the subject was you were contacting the suppliers ???? any help please"
"We purchased a segway aboard and cart for our son's birthday, he was totally over the moon, would definitely recommend this company - all UK parts, fast delivery."
"Excellent quick service, my son loves his segboard, can’t get him off it! Highly recommend and had friends order too and had the same great service."
"purchased the hummer monster ordered one day delivered the next, had a slight issue but this was delt with quickly and very efficiently and you have made one little boy extremely HAPPY."
"Super fun... fun driving. My son is very happy"
"Had a reason to use UK Segboards recently every thing was made very simple and was very reasonable in price no hassle at all will defenatly use them again as very quick and efficient thank you UK Segboards you made a little boy very happy"
"Bought 2 segways for the kids for their birthday & they are very happy with them. Bought the hover cart to go on one of them & that is just fab. Had a few issues with a couple of the screws on the suspension, but has been easily fixed, and now my son is getting a lot of enjoyment out of it"
"Fantastic company, good products and quick with delivery."
"good experience"
"We ordered a replacement UK Segway charger for our Granddaughters board as she had left hers behind on holiday. It arrived safely by courier the very next day Five star service and excellent customer service Thank You"
"I would rate 0 if I could, in my experience you are worst company I have ever dealt with! After a lot chewing on I eventually got a full refund for a faulty item from yourselves. You took the money quick as a flash and very very slow to return after also being wrongly accused on damaging the goods which you eventually agreed I couldn't have done. Frankly even if you offered £200 off the next purchase I wouldn't be interested."
"Very fast and fixed the Segway defo use again"
"Great product. Good service. The team were very helpful. My son loves it."
"I have had problems with my board but everytime I have phoned they have been helpful and paid for return postage. I have now had the board replaced with no hassle so hopefully I will have no more problems. 100% great after service would recommend."
"My son loved his hoverboard and go kart attachment...has been really excited more so about the go kart....however the go kart element has been broken since arrival the handles aren’t straight and don’t sit properly and hence then not brake properly. I have tried to contact via phone and email several times to have a replacement sent however not a single response so very disappointing from a customer service perspective! Hopefully I may hear from you now! Kind Regards Mrs Catherine Hares"
"Board was delivered no hassle. Great bit of kit. Daughter couldnt be any happier"
UK Segboards is rated 2.67 based on 231 reviews