UK Segboards Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend UK Segboards

About UK Segboards: We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

Hawthorn House Halfords Lane

How would you rate UK Segboards?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James Blackman
Unverified Reviewer
"Would recommend. Service was fast. Delivery was on time. Boards are safe and tested and come with 12 months warranty. No probs so far :-)"
Christine Powell
Unverified Reviewer
"Good Boards, brought one for Xmas for my son. Works fine, he loves the bluetooth feature, always blaring music on it around the house. would recommend, no probs at all. thanks uk segboards."
"i ordered the product yesterday, and received it today, good quality, with nice protective packing, Bluetooth compatible, my daughter loved it. thanks."
"Placed an order on Friday with Uksegboards for my Daughters Birthday today came within a couple of days and she opened her present today and loves it especially the fact it is the purple chrome. Thanks, Guys."
"Placed an order and got given the code rk10 to get £10 off, brill"
"Purchased a hoverboard for my son's birthday, had it delivered within 2 days and he loves it"
"Bought a board last week, no issues. customer service team was helpful. I checked the company out before I purchased they have been around for 3 years and seem to be specialists with uk tested products. I was still wary about the safety element, they assured me about the testing they do and how the boards come with proper uk plugs and chargers. would definitely recommend them. Got a full 12 months warranty as well and the board came with a carry case and remote key. cant fault them."
"New Segboard Purchase. I bought a segboard from this company last week. After I read the reviews and panicked a little. I contacted them to explain the bad reviews and they stated that during the Xmas period they had a very large number of orders and hence some customer has left negative reviews. I received my board 2 days later, a Purple Chrome, honestly no issues so far, my son loves it. The customer service team were honest and helpful and explained how the boards are safety tested and come with a 12 months warranty. Hopefully, I won't need it. Normally I don't write reviews or internet blogs. I hope they prove me right. Would recommend on my personal experience."
"Bought the seg for my son for xmas, unfortunatly came damaged sent back company sent out 2 replacements both replacements where damaged started vibrating be for you got on my son was scared to use... sent both back company is now refusing to refund my money... says 14 days to return, they will not let me speak to a manager i am told that i have to wait for the manager to read my email and then he will contact me... 2 weeks and i guess he has still not read 3 segs all damaged blamed on transit ... i would not recommend at all the customer service i have had it rediculous..."
Mellissa Lewis
"We brought the Cruzaa bike for a birthday present, omg what a beauty, amazong product, quite expenisve, it's one hell of a product !"
"The monster kart is awesome !! My wee boy loves it."
"One star is too generous!! From start to finish the whole experience with UK Segboards has been a nightmare. Not only was my sons product faulty but when I returned it as per warranty conditions, I have had to make no less than 7 calls to them over the space of several weeks and at all times they advised me that they had despatched the product, but in fact they had not and to date we have still have not received anything to show for it. Absolute shambles!! They have my money but I have no product to show for it. They are a cowboy outfit and to top it off they want to fob me off with a repaired product and not a replacement. I would certainly not recommend them to anyone. Very poor aftersales care!!!"
"Got the e-scooter, amazing product, got next day delivery too, thanks."
"Great choice of boards and ease of ordering and delivery"
"Bought the hoverbaord for my son for Xmas best thing I bought, delivery was very quick , price was great as it came with a cart for it aswell absolutely loved x"
"Fantasic Delivery, Great Product, my Son loves it!"
"It was delivered quickly and on time. Already pre-charged and checked. Worked perfectly first time"
Jeff W
"The Segboard is very well made and is a great toy for children and adults alike! Granted, my son mastered it in 10 minutes; I took a bit longer but we are now proficient in the ways of Segboard and our family loves it! The battery lasts well. Great purchase!"
Clive Mellis
Verified Reviewer
"Bought this for my daughter she loves it, the speakers are fantastic, really pleased"
Jeff W
"Fast delivery. Really happy with the swegway. Would recommend."
UK Segboards is rated 3.39 based on 295 reviews