UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

UK Segboards 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
Brought for my grandson age 5 he loves its the best present he said. I would definitely recommend
I’m very happy with the customer service I received. The man I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful and had a lot of knowledge who provided me with all the information I needed so I could order the correct parts. My delivery came very fast within the next 2 days. I would definitely recommend this site to anybody who needs help with their segboards. Thank you for an excellent service
Really great website where it was easy to order and lots of information about the product. Would definitely have no hesitation in recommending this great company and their products. I ordered the Segway and go kart and very impressed, great quality, great value prices and unbelievably fun! Would also highly rate their customer service which is where many companies fall down. Very polite, helpful and responsive.
Easy to use website, good choice of product, arrived quicker than date stated on website. Item arrived well package and has been hidden in the loft ready for Christmas morning. Fingers crossed there will be one happy recipient!
Really good products fast delivery also kept me up to date with everything, bang on would definitely use again and recommend 5*
We bought a board and kart for our daughters birthday. Delivered earlier than expected. Great products which she is thoroughly enjoying.
Fantastic product! Brought for my 8 years olds birthday and she loves it! Great communication about delivery! Will recommend
This is the 2nd seaboard this year for my 2 grand children's birthday excellent service and always kept me fully informed about delivery 10 out of 10 thanks again
Absolutely brilliant! Got one for my 8 year old and he loves it so easy to use and great quality Customer service great and extremely helpful especially in this pandemic Will 100% but another for my daughter
Brought 2 last year for grandkids, had to buy another one for another granddaughter. They absolutely love them, especially with the current climate, we can ho out and about fir fun but without putting them at risk.
Customer service was sound. Order was delivered on time. Product is good. Had a slight problem and they sorted it out with one phone call. Brilliant
Great communication and product. Arrived as expected.
i bought my first segboard last Christmas for the kids now have another 2 monster hover boards for the kids. they are well made and very reliable as my girls can certainly test them out in our large garden and down the lane in all weathers. would recommend to anyone as they are hours of fun anywhere
Very good service and the hoverboard is great, my dad loves it.
My son was totally over the moon. I however cannot do it! Lol The attachment is awesome too and again I can’t do it 🤣
Bought for my son for Christmas he loves it
Good range at reasonable price speedy delivery. Would definitely but again from them.
Great board - fast! Love it!
The board was sent very promptly, my son was on it in a flash wand it still gives him a lot of pleasure, the conversion to a cart added another dimension of fun!!!
A great quality, well-made hoverboard! Far better than many other makes seen around. Great for offloading and very fast. Quick delivery and good communications from UK Segboards.
UK Segboards is rated 3.99 based on 767 reviews