UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Arrived as promised and patio heater is very effective, not able to use it outside due to poor weather but using it at night in the house when temperature drops
First class, will use again
I would recommend this page/company to others
Great service. Quick delivery
Excellent service and goods also excellent
Super fast delivery, one item was delivered by a different courier and was unfortunately damaged but after contacting UKTOOLBOX directly a guy called Tom was very helpful and organised a replacement straight away.
would highly recommend.
Just as described
Excellent service, would definitely recommend this company.
Great service great product range what’s not to like?
Good price, good delivery in these difficult times, minor damage by carrier who dumped the item in the drive without telling us they were there. Item sat overnight in drive as we were unaware that the delivery had been made.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good price, good communication and a great product. My 5 tonne log splitter has already been put to good use. I recommend this supplier. I will be a returning customer.
The metal workshop drawers I bought are good, heavy quality units that look great.

Simple ordering and conformation email received but had no communication regarding delivery. Then all of a sudden they turned up, lucky someone was in. That said with the corona lockdown I’m grateful they were dispatched at all.

More than pleased with my purchase.
Excellent quality Sealey workbench and drawer unit delivered promptly as stated.
Product as described, Price good, Delivered on time.
Good Product. Good service. Ticked all the boxes.
My toolbox arrived damaged. Tried to contact you about this and no reply
Excellent price with a very fast delivery. The communications is lacking as I am still waiting for a vat receipt. This could be due to limited employees due to the Coronavirus epidemic.
Hi found the UK Toolbox price to be very good and the delivery was excellent.
Just cut the grass with my new petrol mower spot on
UKToolbox is rated 4.78 based on 377 reviews