UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Good service would use again
Good service all round .
Great service
excellent transaction. highly recommend
Good delivery time, excellent price Only shame is the tools that come with the tool box don’t actually fit in the tool box in there trays
Ordered 2x lift tables. One failed whist lifting a product allowing to platform to drop. I telephoned to report the fault and was told I should have reported it within 14 Working days. It was dispatched on 23 December. Due to Christmas shutdown it was not used until January 6. I was then asked to send pictures and was told it may be possible to fix due to Christmas not being working days. I expect a new replacement immediately.
Didn’t have much contact ordered heater cheaper than elsewhere,it arrived within 2 days excellent . Heater belts out fantastic heat.
Fast efficient service, would definitely use again .
good range, good prices.
The most fantastic service you could ever ask for.
Good substantial equipment. Prompt delivery.
Good fast service
Delivered somewhere else. Left it with us to locate it.
I ordered two cabinets late on Friday night and they were delivered the following Tuesday morning, excellent service at a competitive price.
A1 service
Fantastic Service, Thank you!
A fantastic company to deal with. Personal and professional service. Tom from sales very quickly and efficiently rectified an ordering mistake on my behalf. Will definitely recommend and will use again without doubt. Thank you.
I was looking for a Sealey Modular Storage System and contacted UKToolbox. Mark gave me the info l needed and Tom organized delivery, which was very timely. A couple items which came were slightly damaged, after contacting Tom as regards these, they were replaced the next day. I was extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism that the team showed in dealing with my purchase. I would most definitely recommend UKToolbox as AAAA+++
A good product at a good fair price ,but the delivery was a pain i was given a delivery day for the Friday before 6 pm having waited around until 6.30pm it arrived Monday .
Very good service amazing speedy delivery Next day Everything arrived well packed. Top quality service.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 265 reviews