UKToolbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend UKToolbox

About UKToolbox: We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

How would you rate UKToolbox ?

"Really quick next day delivery. One item was damaged but was collected the next day and new part received the day after. Great customer service. Would definitely purchase from them again."
"Cheapest I could find for this floor varnish and incredibly quick delivery."
"Easy to use web site, prompt delivery & excellent choice of products"
"very helpful thanks tom"
"Took 11 days to be delivered to my house"
"Excellent service"
"Very good toolbox at a great price and good comms fast delivery thank you."
"I ordered some wasp nest spray and it took weeks to arrive. Luckily the wasps had died of old age by the time it came."
"Great range of products. Arrived quickly, all correct."
"Ordered and arrived on time good price good Web site easy to use will use them again"
"The courier was a tool, but toolbox sorted it out rapid . Very good service from them"
"All was sent out quickly and was as it should be"
"****follow up*********** UKToolbox contacted me and after I explained that the checkout that is used on the site had auto filled our old address (that has been removed from paypal on more than one occasion) so the parcel had gone there and all the confirmation emails had gone into my junk folder so I hadn't caught the error in time, they have resent the parcel for us. Turning it in to a 5* customer service response. I will definately use this company again! My parcel has still not turned up. I have emailed CS twice and not had a response. Why do companys use YODEL the WORST DELIVERY SERVICE IN THE UK."
"The product was excellent very good standard,however the delivery company yodel wasn’t up to much,the item was dispatched on the Friday I didn’t receive it till the following Wednesday. I would use UK toolbox again but not Yodel."
"Excellent service would certainly recommend to others."
"First class product - delivered very quickly."
"Keen price and fast delivery, will use them again."
"Easy transaction and speedy delivery."
"ITEM WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, AND DELIVERED ON TIME."
"Excellent service would definitely use again. Thank you Stephen Stanbridge"
"Good service and delivered before the date well done"
"The product and service of supplier was 2nd to none and for great value for money many thanks Paul Harris"
UKToolbox is rated 4.79 based on 176 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!