UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Excellent quality Sealey workbench and drawer unit delivered promptly as stated.
I was looking for a Sealey Modular Storage System and contacted UKToolbox.
Mark gave me the info l needed and Tom organized delivery, which was very timely.
A couple items which came were slightly damaged, after contacting Tom as regards these, they were replaced the next day.
I was extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism that the team showed in dealing with my purchase.
I would most definitely recommend UKToolbox as AAAA+++
I'm happy with the product i bought dut it could have been put in envelops the size of it instead of a box full of paper with a delivery charge
UKToolbox contacted me and after I explained that the checkout that is used on the site had auto filled our old address (that has been removed from paypal on more than one occasion) so the parcel had gone there and all the confirmation emails had gone into my junk folder so I hadn't caught the error in time, they have resent the parcel for us. Turning it in to a 5* customer service response. I will definately use this company again!

My parcel has still not turned up. I have emailed CS twice and not had a response. Why do companys use YODEL the WORST DELIVERY SERVICE IN THE UK.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 396 reviews