UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
I bought 2 items from this source. Delivery was prompt. One of the items (a pump) did not work despite great care being taken to follow the instructions. I made contact to say I wished to return it but was met by a brick wall. All attempts to get them to take responsibility have met with no response. Do not trust them.
Tool box is brilliant but its couriers are not always on the ball

I would certainly recommend Tool Box The last delivery was spot on time the prev2ios on ebook about 5/6 days
Very pleased with my order .and and a fast dilevery as promised.
Great and convenient
Good gear, decent prices, turns up on time, I'm happy
Very quick service. Ordered impact screwdriver on line and it was delivered less than 24 hours later. Excellent packaging. No complaints at all.
Very impressed first time user replaced generator lmmediatly will certainly use again and recommend to others B oliver
I would recommend that everyone should use UK toolbox they will not let you down
Good product good service will use again
I ordered Sealey Modular garage units, and am extremely pleased with the product and the service I received from UK Toolbox. com.
Products at good prices and fast delivery. Would purchase from again.
My order arrived very quickly and in mint condition. Will use their services again. D. B.
Quality product, rapidly delivered, thanks.
Perfect quick delivery
Smashing service and great price, amazing fast delivery too
Great service great choice of tools
Great and got it early
The patio lamp I ordered arrived promptly and was safely packaged. It was really well-made and very reasonably priced. I had a question about it and they were quick to get back and helpful.
Efficient and delivered earlier than estimated. Many thanks
Super fast delivery. Excellent after sales service. Competitive prices. Internet support service was amazing. Would always check this site before going anywhere else now.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 393 reviews