UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Im actually in the process of having to replace my item with a new one so no comment at the moment
Ordered 2x lift tables. One failed whist lifting a product allowing to platform to drop. I telephoned to report the fault and was told I should have reported it within 14 Working days. It was dispatched on 23 December. Due to Christmas shutdown it was not used until January 6. I was then asked to send pictures and was told it may be possible to fix due to Christmas not being working days. I expect a new replacement immediately.
Re-stocking charge for some brands 10%,so difficult return and useless customer service
Promised delivery next day did not turn up for 3 days just to get a sale
Took 11 days to be delivered to my house
I ordered some wasp nest spray and it took weeks to arrive. Luckily the wasps had died of old age by the time it came.
No goods no refund
Very good delivery time, cheaper than other places , but then I realised why, tool looked second hand had splintered edges, and doesn't do anything that it states it does, total waste of my money
UKToolbox is rated 4.76 based on 275 reviews