UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
UKToolbox 5 star review on 8th March 2021
UKToolbox 5 star review on 28th January 2018
Adam
UKToolbox 4 star review on 27th December 2019
Clive Tanner
My USA pro sealy Toolbox arrived and I was sad to see a dent in the metal, called and it was swapped for another in 24 hours, imagine my horror when I unpack to see that the replacement is also buckled at the bottom (different place) I have called the helpline and left messages many times, which have been ignored. Currently the toolbox is still in the box as the posting of the damage is where there is a screw. Shocking service!
Terrible service from this company.Dont answer telephone or respond to messages left by answer machine.Dont reply to emails either.Have ordered and paid for product over two weeks ago .Cant obtain any information 😡
No communication, got a faulty product and cannot get in touch with anybody to get it replaced!
We have placed an order over a week ago now.We have tried to contact uk toolbox numerous times by phone (leaving three messages) and by email.We have received no response.There is no after sales service from uk toolbox.As we stand we have not received the goods and can not get to talk to anyone.
I've given them 1 stars only because Tom at UK tool box tries very hard in a totally dysfunctional environment.
Worst online purchase I've ever made. Draper cabinet supplied with wheels that didn't fit. Very reluctant help from Draper and slow responses from UK tool box. 2 months later and still not resolved. Ordered another cabinet from a different supplier.
Avoid UK toolbox!
I bought 2 items from this source. Delivery was prompt. One of the items (a pump) did not work despite great care being taken to follow the instructions. I made contact to say I wished to return it but was met by a brick wall. All attempts to get them to take responsibility have met with no response. Do not trust them.
Received my tool box to be all damaged and broken and not usable in the slightest, had to get Sealey involved to sort me a new tool box
My toolbox arrived damaged. Tried to contact you about this and no reply
Im actually in the process of having to replace my item with a new one so no comment at the moment
Ordered 2x lift tables. One failed whist lifting a product allowing to platform to drop. I telephoned to report the fault and was told I should have reported it within 14 Working days. It was dispatched on 23 December. Due to Christmas shutdown it was not used until January 6. I was then asked to send pictures and was told it may be possible to fix due to Christmas not being working days. I expect a new replacement immediately.
Re-stocking charge for some brands 10%,so difficult return and useless customer service
Promised delivery next day did not turn up for 3 days just to get a sale
Took 11 days to be delivered to my house
I ordered some wasp nest spray and it took weeks to arrive. Luckily the wasps had died of old age by the time it came.
No goods no refund
Very good delivery time, cheaper than other places , but then I realised why, tool looked second hand had splintered edges, and doesn't do anything that it states it does, total waste of my money
UKToolbox is rated 4.75 based on 463 reviews