UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
UKToolbox 5 star review on 8th March 2021
UKToolbox 5 star review on 28th January 2018
Adam
UKToolbox 4 star review on 27th December 2019
Clive Tanner
Very impressed with the tool box and the price was reasonable
Amazing find of a 305mm Drapper mitres saw at a ridiculously cheap price, but when it arrived it was brand new, boxed - boxed again, all the additionals guards etc were there. Of course it should have all been there, but at the price - I had my doubts!!

The machine is in perfect condition and cuts 100mm x 200mm like a hot knife through margarine! All the adjustment cutting angles are correct, so clearly the stock has not been mishandled.

Can't thanks UKToolBox enough for providing a product at a third of the price of the usual suspects, who don't even have stock.

3 day delivery arrived in 2 days too!!
Half ton Sealey engine crane. Cheapest on the net. Excellent telephone communication. Delivered free of charge within 24 hours.
Absolutely brilliant.
Thanks - both for tha Draper gazebo and speed of delivery.
Great service, great product.
Very good, cabinet arrived with slight damage, replaced next day.
Recommended.
Quick and efficient delivery and pleased with the products.
Good price. Quick delivery.
Ordered a log splitter from the Website had a little difficulty getting it to accept the order. Made a phone call & placed the order verbally only took a few minutes. Very impressed with the service level it was delivered within 24 hrs of placing the order.
Quick service, very happy with my product.
Used these guys for the first time a couple of weeks ago, ordered over £800 worth of tools and I’ll definitely be using them again, I’d definitely recommend, ordering was quick and easy, order was confirmed quickly and I received the tools a couple days later, there was 2 issues which was also quickly resolved, Tom couldn’t be more helpful, 1 was there was an item out of stock which I was offered a substitute or to wait for the item to become Available which I happily took the substitute, then a cordless impact wrench wasn’t working which again was very quickly resolved with no fuss whatsoever.
Brilliant company to deal with very friendly staff products as described absolutely pleasure
Engine crane arrived with caster wheels missing.contacted Tom he ordered from manufacture arrived next day couldn’t ask for more.
A brilliant company to deal with. I posted a technical query to their web site on a Sunday night and received an answer from their Deputy M.D at 5.44 a.m the next morning !!!

I ordered that Monday and received the goods the next day.

What can I say, an excellent company to deal with from start to finish.
Fast delivery . Correct packing :) I Recommended
Great products at a great price. Delivery was very speedy! Wont hesitate to use again!
I have a mac tools tool box and needed some extra room for my folders and blow moulded boxes etc. After contacting my mac tools dealer I decided I would save myself £3000 buying two mac tools side lockers and bought myself two of the sealey side lockers from here.

The lockers are great and for a sealey tool box they would be just bolt on, for me because I was fitting them to much larger mac tools tool box I had to modify a few things, I removed the hook system (just 4 screws and nuts) and bolted it directly to the side of my tool box. The lockers now sit flush with the tool box with a small gap between the hutch and lockers. The colour isnt an exact match either but again for £3000 less for the two lockers than a mac tools ones I'm happy with it.

Customer service was great, usually within 24 hours response to emails, great prices, items packaged very well and very quick delivery. Thanks will recommend.
UKToolbox 5 star review on 8th March 2021 UKToolbox 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Excellent service by UKToolbox. Quick delivery of product purchased. A small problem was very quickly resolved. I would definitely recommend.
Very quick service. Great value products.
Well packaged and fast service. Thank you
UKToolbox is rated 4.75 based on 463 reviews