UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Very good value for money, cheapest I could find thank you
Excellent service and quick delivery
Brilliant well worth the money
Efficient, quick and good pricing
Great price, fast delivery
Great service and prompt delivery
Hugely impressed by UKToolbox. Ordered two Sealey workbenches which arrived, on time, four days later (over Christmas period). I was kept informed of the delivery status throughout. The workbenches are quality products and, price wise, are highly competitive with other outlets. Excellent website, ordering experience and service - highly recommended.
Great item and good delivery time.
Very good service,😀😀
Fast delivery, quality service
Quick delivery and excellent product. Great value for money.
Fast delivery good price excellent service
Did what it said on the tin.
Excellent service very quick delivery will definitely use again
Ordered tool trolley few days before Xmas,said delivery would be 2 days. Dint think it would arrive but it did! My husband really pleased with it. Thank you
Prompt delivery of all items ordered
Great quality product and delivered much faster than expected - ordered 3 days before Christmas expecting a Christmas Eve delivery, as I had ordered in the middle of the afternoon. It arrived next day!! superb service.
Amazing service - I ordered late in the day on 22nd December and paid for the next day option - this was after 1pm so it would miss that day's collection and land on 24th. No, 10am on 23rd the parcel arrived - absolutely fantastic service. I've got my own Christmas present early!! Very happy.
Amazing service! Ordered large item and it arrived the next day, staff very helpful and i was kept up to date with the progress of my order from start to finish.
Fast delivery, excellent service