UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Tool box is brilliant but its couriers are not always on the ball

I would certainly recommend Tool Box The last delivery was spot on time the prev2ios on ebook about 5/6 days
Good product good service will use again
Quickly delivered but slow to answer questions!
Easy to order, quick and efficient delivery.
Hello pleased with the product I received and arrived when they said it would
Had a few issues with the Draper strimmer , this was all down to Draper, but the response from TKToolBox was excellent, all sorted by them.
REally prompt delivery
I would recommend this page/company to others
The metal workshop drawers I bought are good, heavy quality units that look great.

Simple ordering and conformation email received but had no communication regarding delivery. Then all of a sudden they turned up, lucky someone was in. That said with the corona lockdown I’m grateful they were dispatched at all.

More than pleased with my purchase.
Didn’t have much contact ordered heater cheaper than elsewhere,it arrived within 2 days excellent . Heater belts out fantastic heat.
UKToolbox 4 star review on 27th December 2019
good range, good prices.
Good substantial equipment. Prompt delivery.
A good product at a good fair price ,but the delivery was a pain i was given a delivery day for the Friday before 6 pm having waited around until 6.30pm it arrived Monday .
On time, quick post, price was a bit more than other retailers, good service, Thanks Warmsafe Plumbing and heating Preston , Shop for boilers and parts online, cheapest in England
Excellent service
The courier was a tool, but toolbox sorted it out rapid . Very good service from them
The product was excellent very good standard,however the delivery company yodel wasn’t up to much,the item was dispatched on the Friday I didn’t receive it till the following Wednesday. I would use UK toolbox again but not Yodel.
Good all round
I got exactly what I needed at a good price
Although very happy with service of UK Toolbox, value for money and dispatched promptly. Have not given a 5 as delivery let down, recieved a text would be delivered in hour time slot, then another saying delayed would be there soon, I phoned in to toolbox & finally arrived two-half hours after original hour, which on that day was very inconvenient.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 396 reviews