UKToolbox Reviews

4.7
Based on 645 reviews
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
UKToolbox 5 star review on 12th May 2022
UKToolbox 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Mark Mcruvie
UKToolbox 4 star review on 27th December 2019
Clive Tanner
Awful. Told it was going to be delivered on a certain day. Never arrived. Was told it was damaged in transit. Then to be told twice, it was sent out, but "was still in the warehouse'. Only reason I can give them the rating I did is that I got the refund when they said. Had to chase them the whole time. Very poor. Will never use again
I emailed you two days ago and haven’t had a reply ??
I ordered a folding garage. One of the pieces did not have two pre-drilled holes, which were meant to be there. I called the next day but one after delivery and was told a replacement piece would be sent out. After more than a week later I still have not received the replacement piece. I'm NOT happy and would not do business again with UK Toolbox.
not easy to deal with.my order was supplied by Chopshop tools - badly and delayed,returned for refund as battery and charger for the drill are unavaileable. I am awaiting the refund which seems slow to be given. nowhere near good enough service
Don’t want to review until order is complete
Delivered somewhere else. Left it with us to locate it.
Not good on the returns- brought 2 tops for £27- too small so sent back, not only a 10% branded label restock (not sure why something with a brand name cost 10% to restock) then had to send back recorded delivery at a cost off £8.60. So make sure you get right size as they make it almost not worth sending back money wise.
UKToolbox is rated 4.73 based on 645 reviews