UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Your delivery was spot on and there was no damage to the toolbox
Excellent service
UkToolbox has a very easy web site to follow and in my case delivered quickly and efitiantly
Helpful, very efficient, no problem returning and swiftly exchanging a fan that did not work. One of the best online purchase experiences I have had.
good time delivery, service quick and easy set up, good quality tools, what more do you need
Good price Good service
Fast efficient service with very competitive prices
Great service pleased with item.
Excellent service and quality
good arrived on time- good service
Great Service!
Enquired as to whether a fence would fit my saw, I received a prompt response, to my query. Ordered it, wnd it was delivered within two days. Excellent service, from start to finish.
Excellent quick service
Fast delivery and great customer service
First time I have used UKToolbox, using their web site which was very well laid out to find what I was looking for was very easy, information on product was very informative, the pricing was competitive so I placed my order and the delivery of my product was within their guidelines. I would use them again if the need arises, I would suggest to all take a look at toolbox uk before they commit elsewhere.
First time I have ordered from this company and extremely happy. Ordering was simple and emails of up dates of delivery good. My son was very pleased with the quality of the work shorts and he said they were comfortable to work in.
Great customer service, good prices and had a good range of quality products, will certainly use this company again. Recommended!
Very impressed with the level of service. I ordered a site box for a site I am on and the next day it was delivered with no problems.
Love the shirts I bought but I’ve tried to contact you about loose stitching and can’t get a reply
Fast reliable delivery