UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 8th October 2020
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Peter Willett
UK Drug Testing 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Diogo Joaquim
With a 99% accuracy rate I put all my worries aside and have bought multiple tests on multiple occasions.

Sadly they do not work!!
The person I used it for admitted to taking 2 drugs the test , tests for but the test came up negative on more than 3 occasions.
Very disappointed
We are very sorry to hear that you did not get the result you were expecting with the drug testing kits that you purchased.

There are several possible explanations for this. Some drugs are cleared more quickly than others and so the detection time will be much shorter.

Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you, or you may contact them yourself directly.

If you ever get an unexpected result with a drug testing kit or need any help or assistance, do not hesitate to contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly for assistance or advice on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you.
No good good
Sad to say these have been proven to be not accurate.
We wont be using then as they are not reliable.
Dear Heather, we are very sorry to hear that you have had a problem with the test. The tests are 97-98% accurate when used correctly. Our customer support team will be in contact with you today to resolve this for you, or you may contact them yourself directly. If you ever have a problem using a drug test kit or a drug test result, or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Didn't work for most of the criteria's
Dear Dave,

We are very sorry to hear that you the test did not work for you. The tests are very reliable when used correctly. I will ask our customer support team to contact you today to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly.

If you ever have a problem using a test kit or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send us an email for to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk and they will be happy to assist you.

Kate
I NEVER RECIEVED IT
Dear Andrew,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I will ask our customer support team to investigate and contact you today to resolve this for you.

If you ever have a problem with a delivery or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send us an email for to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk and they will be happy to assist you.
Kate
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Results too difficult to understand
Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you found the results too difficult to understand.

Our customer support team will get in contact with you tomorrow when they are back in the office after the bank holiday to resolve this for you.

If you ever need any help or assistance you can also contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send us an email for advice to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or a photo of the drug test result for us to look at and we will be happy to assist you.

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
I never received what I ordered
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. Customer services will contact you to resolve this for you. If you ever have a problem with a delivery it is best to contact our customer services team straight away on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Fab compamy to order from. 1 test trip worked, came up positive and one come up negative despite same person being tested who had THC in there system from 3 days before.
We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the drug test result. The results you describe are not uncommon.

The time Cannabis stays in the system varies from person to person and depends on lots of factors such as the weight of the person and the quantity and quality of the Cannabis they have consumed and how regularly they use Cannabis.

It is likely that on the second test the Cannabis was no longer detectable in the urine sample. The detection times are just a guide as individual results will vary. The fact that the first drug test strip gave a positive suggest that the THC levels where higher on that day and then reduced which is normal.

We do have an ultra sensitive cannabis test strip also available which will detect lower levels
If you ever have a problem with a result it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. I will ask them to contact you to resolve this for you.
You may also contact them yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. Kind regards
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
I tested positive yet I don’t take drugs so not sure how authentic this kit is. Not at all impressed
We are very sorry to hear that you have had an unexpected positive on your drug test result. False positives are very, very rare on a Cannabis urine drug test. Make sure that you are reading the drug test result correctly by referring to the instructions supplied with the drug testing kit. Two lines are a negative result ie no drugs detected and one line is a positive result. This can cause confusion sometimes. If you ever have a problem with a result from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. I will ask them to contact you when they are back in the office on Tuesday to resolve this for you. You may also contact them yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Test did not work waste of money would never use this site again
Absolutely terrible delivery service. I ordered 11 days ago and still not revived my item in today’s post. Company can’t track my parcel? I’d advice against ordering from this site.
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. 11 days does seem a very long time even in the current exceptional circumstances. Your order was dispatched on May 12th 10 days ago on our free 2nd class delivery service that you selected. You did not pay for a trackable service. Our customer support team sent a second dispatch out yesterday after you contacted them so hopefully this will be with you next week. Royal mail deliveries are taking longer currently. It is also worth checking around your property in case the postman has left it somewhere. If you ever have a problem with a delivery from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. If there are any further problems with your order please contact them directly on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Sent me the wrong ones I ordered a box not a single one
Thank you for the feedback. We've checked your order and the order placed and paid for was for 1 test kit. If there is ever a query with an order or you need any assistance in placing an order please contact our customer support team on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Very difficult to understand just how to use the test.
Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you found the test difficult to use. Make sure that you have removed the cap/cover from the test kit. If you ever have a problem using a drug test kit that you have purchased from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Service was spot on. Delivery perfect, prices was great.
Only problem is the tests don’t work. So pointless really.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that the delivery was perfect and the prices were great. We are sorry to hear that you had a problem using the test kits. The drug tests are very reliable and usually, if they do not work for you it is either that the test has not been performed correctly, not enough saliva has been collected to run the test or you may be misreading the results. If you ever have a problem with a drug test that you have purchased from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Haven’t receive
Hi Gillian
We are very sorry to hear that your​ order has not arrived. Our customer services team will contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is any problem with ​delivery it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance by telephone or e-mail.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
This did not work ...do not waste your money !!!
We are very sorry to hear that you had a problem getting the test to work. It is a very reliable test kit that you purchased, so it may be a problem with the procedure that you followed or interpretation of results. Our customer services team will contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If you have any problem with ​a test kit it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance by telephone or e-mail.
Hi there,
I haven’t received my item yet! Has been more than 3 weeks! Could you please send to me again?!
Many thanks
L. Venturim
Hi Luiz,
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
I haven't received my goods yet, I have email over a week now not here back yet.
We are very sorry to hear that your​ order has not arrived and that you have not received a reply to your e-mail. Our customer services team are very quick at responding to e-mails so I think that your e-mail or our reply may have not been received. Customer services will contact you today to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is any problem with ​delivery it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance by telephone or e-mail.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Absolutely useless bought as proof to partner and social that I wasn't involved in any drug taking. Showed positive only to find out later it was because I taking Naproxen for recently dislocating my shoulder. Don't waste your money do hair strand test it may cost considerably more but far more accurate and shows a longer period up to 6 months.
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your drug test result. We are not aware of Naproxen causing a false positive with the particular drug test kit that you purchased, however, we will check the data sheets to make sure. I just wonder if you are misinterpreting the test results and reading a negative ( two lines ) as a positive. Even if the test line is faint this is still a negative result ( ie no drugs detected) You may find our FAQ section helpful. Customer services will contact you today to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm​ or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is a problem with unexpected results it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
I have not revived it yet ??? What address have you sent it to? I told the women on the phone that I was moving house on Friday the 1st of March & I would be in contact for delivery address, I’ve tried to get in contact & spoke to a women on the phone about changing the address but had no call back? Now I’ve had an email saying that you have sent out another test? Which I clearly haven’t received.
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. It was dispatched on February 19th on Royal Mail second class delivery as selected so we would have expected it to have arrived by now. It was quite a bulky parcel and will not fit through your letterbox. Please check around your property and with your postman in case it has been left in a safe place, and please check in case your postman has left it with a neighbour. Customer services will check your delivery details are correct and resolve this for you if it is not located or delivered. Please contact our customer support team on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm​ or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is a problem with delivery it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance in the first instance
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.62 based on 1,223 reviews