UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 8th October 2020
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Peter Willett
UK Drug Testing 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Diogo Joaquim
Very accurate and easy to use
The urine 5 panel testing kits work within minutes and i found them to be accurate. Good purchase
Easy to use and cover lots different choices
With a 99% accuracy rate I put all my worries aside and have bought multiple tests on multiple occasions.

Sadly they do not work!!
The person I used it for admitted to taking 2 drugs the test , tests for but the test came up negative on more than 3 occasions.
Very disappointed
We are very sorry to hear that you did not get the result you were expecting with the drug testing kits that you purchased.

There are several possible explanations for this. Some drugs are cleared more quickly than others and so the detection time will be much shorter.

If you ever get an unexpected result with a drug testing kit or need any help or assistance, do not hesitate to contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly for assistance or advice on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you.
Kind regards
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Really good product. Works
No good good
Fast and legitimate would use again
Fast, efficient service. However, the test itself is not brilliant - really need an awful lot of saliva to get a result. I think a pee test would be easier.
Dear Janet, We are very sorry to hear that you found the oral drug test difiicult to use. You may find these saliva drug testing tips useful https://www.ukdrugtesting.co.uk/blogs/news/how-to-get-accurate-reliable-saliva-drug-test-results As you say, it is much easier to obtain a sample for urine drug testing. We also have an extensive range of urine drug testing kits available. Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you, or you may contact them yourself directly. If you ever have a problem using a drug test kit, or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you. Kind regards Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Sad to say these have been proven to be not accurate.
We wont be using then as they are not reliable.
Dear Heather, we are very sorry to hear that you have had a problem with the test. The tests are 97-98% accurate when used correctly. Our customer support team will be in contact with you today to resolve this for you, or you may contact them yourself directly. If you ever have a problem using a drug test kit or a drug test result, or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you.
Kind regards
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
I am extremally happy with the service.
Excellent product. Reliable and easy to use.
Reliable and efficient service, delivery times are short I've now ordered from the company 4 times every order has been accurate, definitely worth a look
Prompt, efficient and easy to use service
Very good šŸ‘
Great quality tests and the delivery times are fantastic. Thanks guys
I’m happy with the service and the price of the testing kits but I was a little mislead as the test was supposed to test for cannabis but when it arrived it tested for everything but cannabis although i ordered 2 of them on the basis of me searching for a cannabis test this is what showed up as cannabis testing :(
Product seems excellent with many tests, have a negative reading as expected but no real test conducted. I did however believe I was paying for two tests but only received one.
Very good, test seems reliable
Glad i spent the money for the kit, it proved very accurate and I am purchasing more kits.
Quick and simple to buy from and fast postage.
Products purchased have always been good quality and reliable.
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.62 based on 1,223 reviews