UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 8th October 2020
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 19th April 2017
Peter Willett
UK Drug Testing 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Diogo Joaquim
Product seems excellent with many tests, have a negative reading as expected but no real test conducted. I did however believe I was paying for two tests but only received one.
Very good, test seems reliable
Glad i spent the money for the kit, it proved very accurate and I am purchasing more kits.
Quick and simple to buy from and fast postage.
Products purchased have always been good quality and reliable.
I have purchased this product on two occasions and I have to say it works. Very quick postage. Customer care was very professional and helpful.
Didn't work for most of the criteria's
Dear Dave,

We are very sorry to hear that you the test did not work for you. The tests are very reliable when used correctly. I will ask our customer support team to contact you today to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly.

If you ever have a problem using a test kit or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send us an email for to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk and they will be happy to assist you.

Kate
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Easy to order very efficient quick delivery very satisfied
UKDrug Testing have always offered me a professional and efficient service, with quality drug and alcohol testing equipment. The fact that I can also have my order within 1 working day makes me go back to them time and time again.
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review

Its very much appreciated by everybody

I NEVER RECIEVED IT
Dear Andrew,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I will ask our customer support team to investigate and contact you today to resolve this for you.

If you ever have a problem with a delivery or need any help or assistance, please contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send us an email for to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk and they will be happy to assist you.
Kate
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Delivery took a while however very pleased with the packaging all sealed end very easy to use thankyou!
Good peace of mind
The only reason i’m not giving this company a 5* is because the second product I purchased took twice as long as the first item I purchased. Overall my items did what I needed them to do, would repurchase from this company
Excellent product - been using the same set of products for our clients for some time. Easy to use and efficient method. Customer support is also really good. Happy to recommend
Quick results and simple to use😀
Effective and easy to use. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Confusing to read as even though 2 lines appear for a negative reading the top line is always more prominent, which can be misleading.
We are very sorry to here that you had difficulty understanding the result of the drug test.
The prominence of the lines is not of any significance. The control line is often darker than the test line on a drug test.
Two lines is a negative result
You may find more information on this on our drug testing tips page

Our customer support team will get in contact with you on Monday to resolve this for you.

If you ever need any help or assistance regarding a drug test result please always contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm or send us an email for advice to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Excellent service and products. Thank you!!!
Good product but instructions need to be clearer about the need to "coat" the test stick with saliva when it is in the mouth and that the process may take some time.
I received my parcel
Thank you so much for letting us know. We are really pleased you have received it and appreciate your feedback
Customer Support Team
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Very quick and reliable, did what I needed it to and prove my partners allegations were lies,
The instructions of the test was clear but it took me a little while to understand to ensure I was doing the test correctly
We are very sorry to hear that you had difficulty with the test. Our customer support team will get in contact with you. If you ever need any help or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our UK Drug Testing customer support team directly on 01263 731 168 during our office hours Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm or send us an email for advice to customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk or a photo of the drug test result for us to look at and we will be happy to assist you.
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.63 based on 1,207 reviews