UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

Tell us how UK Drug Testing made you happy
These were easy to use with clear instructions and gave an accurate results!
Excellent products with super fast delivery I strongly recommend the kits are very accurate and easy to use
Good product, great price, quality
Got thees to drug test staff. Very easy to use and get the results within minutes. Definitely is buying more.
Service was spot on. Delivery perfect, prices was great. Only problem is the tests don’t work. So pointless really.
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that the delivery was perfect and the prices were great. We are sorry to hear that you had a problem using the test kits. The drug tests are very reliable and usually, if they do not work for you it is either that the test has not been performed correctly, not enough saliva has been collected to run the test or you may be misreading the results. If you ever have a problem with a drug test that you have purchased from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Need help I don’t know
Thank you for the review. If you require any further assistance interpreting your test results please contact our customer support team may be contacted on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or by e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Great item you can buy online
Very easy to use.
Very good service and tests, I can’t fault them
Fast and prompt service, in a nice padded bag so pretty inconspicuous, the only thing I’ve found is that it says Ketamine can be detected from 3-5 days, I had some ketamine over 2 week ago but I’m still showing positive when I do a test. I have taken cocaine over the weekends but these are specifically for ketamine so can’t understand why it still posotive
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that the tests arrived promptly. We are sorry to hear that the result was not what you expected. There are several possible explanations for your result. Sometimes Ketamine may be a contaminant in other drugs. There are also some medicines that give a false positive with ketamine. Our customer support team will be in contact with you to resolve this for you or you may contact them yourself directly on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Uk drug testing are very good and i would recommend anyone to purchase from them. I've made a couple of purchases, quick to arrive and quick results for what i needed, very effective and reliable.
Excellent customer service and no hassle next day delivery.
Kits arrived promptly and in good condition; good product, good price, good service. Thanks very much.
I think it's a great service
Delivered on time, no hassle, would recomend to friends
The product does what it says on the packet. The delivery was quick when the item was in stock. Only issue with this was that I was not informed it was out of stock when I placed me order, I was left to wonder where my order was and contact the company to find out they were waiting for a delivery before dispatching our purchase. A bit more thought should go into customer service.
Thank you for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear that the customer services team did not advise you of the delay in dispatch on this occasion. We take great pride in offering great customer service and your comments have been fed back to the customer services team leader who will investigate and remedy this, so that in future if there is any delay in dispatch you should always be notified either by e-mail or telephone even if the product is shown as back order, and given the option to change or cancel the order. We are pleased to hear that the test kits have now arrived. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that the delay in dispatch may have caused to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance
Our customer support team may be contacted on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Passed thc test after smoking joint 30 mins prior either i detoxify quickly or these dont work
We are very sorry to hear that your​ result was not what you expected. It may be a problem with your interpretation of the result or in the way the test was performed. If any food or drink is consumed prior to the drug test this can also affect the result. Our customer services team will contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is any problem with ​a result or interpretation of a result it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance by telephone or e-mail.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
The kits arrive promptly after ordering and give results quickly and efficiently. Definitely recommend.
excellent service and quick delivery these days (2019) Not cheap tho but then drugs tests aint
Sales staff on it 💕