UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 8th November 2021
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 12th November 2018
Oliver Gaskell
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 26th July 2018
Mr. Oliver Gaskell
Competitive price, arrived very quickly, will continue to use them with our substance misuse team.
I have used this company a few times and each order is discreetly packaged, delivered fast and the tests are reliable quality.
Hey the reason I bought this drug test is because, I thought I had to test my son it turns out I know he had been smoking weed because I could smell it on his clothing so this is an issue for me and my son, I new I had to nip this in the bud straight away. And guess what happened after about a week of it starting he’d stopped and I didn’t need to Test him once. Thank god. But I will keep it just in case. Thank you.
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 8th November 2021
The line for negative is very faint. After the third test which had a faint line, I wanted to check it wasn't because of recent use, so did a couple of tests myself (I have never used a class A drug in my life) and the line was still as faint. You can still just about see it which according to the instructions means negative but it doesn't install confidence.
Outstanding customer service!
Very fast and an effective service. Due to this, I’ve been using UK Drug testing for years…
Very reliable & can detect for longer period than some other tests.
Fast delivery. Accurate test packs
UK Drug Testing is a very approachable organisation. There's always someone to help with Queries and their products are excellent quality and easy to use. I recommend this company and its products.
Perfect! Nothing to complain about.
reliable, quick test.
Great service, very prompt delivery..👍
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and quick delivery. Recommended.
easy to order on web site and delivered promptly
It is useful to have so many drugs tested in just one test, but the instructions are very poor (poor grammar and printing so small it is difficult to read), and if you get a positive result, it is difficult to work out which drug it is. My friend used one of the tests and had to ask her son to work out how to tell which drug had shown up as positive. Could be clearer.
Dear Lynn thank you for the feedback and for taking the time to let us know. We will see if we can improve the instructions to make them easier to read and understand. If you ever have a query or need any help or assistance, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team directly for assistance or advice on 01263 731 168 during our office hours or send an email and they will be happy to assist you. Kind regards Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited
Super fast delivery and very helpful accurate results, helped narrow down a positive opioid result. Turns out some vape juice contains Diacetyl which gives a positve opioid result. Never would have known otherwise and glad to say once stopped vaping after a couple of days it was negative.
If you need to test yourself this test is the best, tells no lyes
Easy and effective to use. My customers have benefitted hugely from these tests and have confidence in them that they will support their needs.
Generally the service has always been very good.
Quick delivery and good and accurate product
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.62 based on 1,284 reviews