UK Drug Testing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing

About UK Drug Testing: Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

How would you rate UK Drug Testing ?

Verified Buyer
"4 saliva tests bought, smoked enough cannabis to sink the titanic, still passed these tests, my opinion is they are total bull####, wanted to fail one but failed zero times"
Verified Buyer
"Very happy customer! Quick delivery with a professional service. I ordered a multiple panel drug test kit to test a tablet for benzodiazapines to make sure I was not being sold a tablet containing 9 other drugs on the kit and that I was receiving benzodiazapine. The kit was excellent, very professional and came with very clear and easy to understand instructions. Plus it gave me the result I wanted giving a clear indication for benzodiazapines and nothing else. This is a top company! Many thanks!"
Verified Buyer
"I have tried it for the first time. It was easy to use and read. Test was negative of course! I am working as a care assistant and it is important for me to have a proof that I am not a drug user for insurance purposes."
"Quick dispatch and great product."
"Very courteous lady who helps you understand anything and makes you feel comfortable"
"VERY QUICK AND EASY TO USE"
"Our business required D&A testing for construction working operatives screening. UK drug testing provided a cost effective fast system of implementation. Boon Consultant Services ltd"
"Excellent service and products"
"Don’t change people for next day Delivery went you don’t get it I payd 9 pound to get my stuff before 1 and never received it till the day after ☹️☹️"
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order next day before 1pm I will ask customer services to look into this for you today and to contact you.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Easy to use and very quick results. They are ideal for parents who suspect that their children or loved ones are taking illicit drugs and giving you the opportunity to help them to stop them participating helping to put your mind at ease"
"Very easy to use website and very good guaranteed delivery service too:)"
"there was no instructions really what explained what each drug was you were been tested on"
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive any instructions with your order on how to interpret the drug test results. I have asked customer services to contact you to resolve this for you.

In the meantime, it is worth having a look at our drug test codes and detection levels page here https://ukdrugtesting.co.uk/pages/drug-test-detection-times-levels
and also our FAQ section here https://ukdrugtesting.co.uk/pages/faqs and hopefully these will enable you to interpret the results.

Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Due to the nature of addiction, we regularly ask for voluntarily random drug test from our residents, these tests have never let us down and are a valuable tool for the protection of the other residents, because when drug used is highlighted it means we as a team can become proactive and make moves towards eliminating the use or passing around of the current drug that is being tested for. These test's do save lives, because they reduce the impulse to go and use because the resident are aware of the consequences of using while residents in this house."
Thank you for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on using the drug testing kits. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Very fast on the delivery side Thank you"
You are very welcome. Thank you for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the delivery speed.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Absolutely diabolical, ordered and paid for a product, haven’t received it and it’s been nearly two weeks! Rang up to ask where deliever my is to no avail, will not be using again."
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. I have asked customer services to contact you to resolve this for you.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Great test.... just ashme about the slow post"
Thank you for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the test. We are sorry to hear that the postal service was slow.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Extremely worried about the conflicting results between this company and Solihull Intergrated Addiction Services. Their Testing was not the same as the Sandwell testing nhs service that Solihull uses. And I cannot prove anything. My advice don’t let SIAS send tests away they nearly lost me my children."
Thank you for the positive review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had conflicting results. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Cheap, came within a good timescale and effective"
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and positive feedback on the delivery speed and effectiveness. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Excellent service, arrived next day."
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is very much appreciated. Pleased to hear that the delivery was very fast.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Ordered test to see if my son was telling the truth or not. I had tried other tests but these were accurate. Speedy delivery and discreet"
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the test kits and the delivery service. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Excellent service once again 👌🏽"
Thank you for the 5 star review and positive feedback on the service. It is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"I am very pleased with my purchase, the service was excellent and delivery was extremely fast and efficient"
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience purchasing from us. It is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
Telephone 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30pm
"Test was delivered quickly and working 100%."
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the test. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team if we can be of further assistance.
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.65 based on 737 reviews