UK Drug Testing Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing
Read UK Drug Testing Reviews

About UK Drug Testing:

Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

UK Drug Testing 4 star review on 29th November 2019
Mr. Oliver Gaskell
UK Drug Testing 5 star review on 5th July 2018
Miss Ewelina Czajsner
More Photos & Videos
Easy to use and gave me reassurance that my prescription drugs are not above the limits for driving.
Used this Company for a while now. Always polite and helpful on the telephone and receive our goods in very quick time.
I don’t have GOT anything from you.
Was satisfied I got what I ordered!
Excellent service 100% I enquired first vie email due to being on numerous medication for a tumour I had a quick response back.So I ordered my testing kit(to prove to a hater I wasn’t on any thing) I was slightly nervous at first due to medication incase it interfered but it did not my test result were 100% accurate that I already new would be.
Highly recommend
Great if you have children and your worried there mixing in the wrong crowd done the trick, I ordered this for my cousin she was worried about her girl who’s aged 13 and she was right too, after testing she came back positive for opuim to be fair just showing her the test made her confess. So all round great bit of kit
Excellent service & easy to navigate website
Worth the money. Very accurate.
I never received what I ordered
We are very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. Customer services will contact you to resolve this for you. If you ever have a problem with a delivery it is best to contact our customer services team straight away on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Kind regards
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Very good and efficient quality product with very quick delivery timescales.
Will recommend to my surrounding.
Fab compamy to order from. 1 test trip worked, came up positive and one come up negative despite same person being tested who had THC in there system from 3 days before.
We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the drug test result. The results you describe are not uncommon.

The time Cannabis stays in the system varies from person to person and depends on lots of factors such as the weight of the person and the quantity and quality of the Cannabis they have consumed and how regularly they use Cannabis.

It is likely that on the second test the Cannabis was no longer detectable in the urine sample. The detection times are just a guide as individual results will vary. The fact that the first drug test strip gave a positive suggest that the THC levels where higher on that day and then reduced which is normal.

We do have an ultra sensitive cannabis test strip also available which will detect lower levels
If you ever have a problem with a result it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. I will ask them to contact you to resolve this for you.
You may also contact them yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. Kind regards
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Extremely good service and advice over the phone. Test kits arrived as advised.
good product , simple and effective to use , strengthens our D&A policy and procedures
I tested positive yet I don’t take drugs so not sure how authentic this kit is. Not at all impressed
We are very sorry to hear that you have had an unexpected positive on your drug test result. False positives are very, very rare on a Cannabis urine drug test. Make sure that you are reading the drug test result correctly by referring to the instructions supplied with the drug testing kit. Two lines are a negative result ie no drugs detected and one line is a positive result. This can cause confusion sometimes. If you ever have a problem with a result from us it is best to contact our customer services team for support and advice. I will ask them to contact you when they are back in the office on Tuesday to resolve this for you. You may also contact them yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30 pm (excluding bank holidays ) or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Kind regards
Excellent, reliable,quality.
Sorry company shut, haven't used it yet
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Very fast delivery :)
Thank you!
Great service, always delivers on time.
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.63 based on 1,105 reviews