UK Drug Testing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Drug Testing

About UK Drug Testing: Drug and alcohol testing kits supplier. Specialists in rapid onsite workplace drug test kits for urine and saliva.

marketing@adtuk.co.uk

Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate Shepheards Close, Dunkirk, Aylsham, Norfolk

Tell us how UK Drug Testing made you happy

Verified Buyer
"The items you sent me are fake I bought these to test some safety critical workers they all failed on every window and so did mine which I know 100 percent I don't do drugs. How do I get a refund or get some real tests from yourselves"
Verified Buyer
"I have used this company a number of times and always been very happy, they keep you updated and dispatch the order very quickly so that it arrives within a day or two of placing the order. The test kits come with full easy to understand instructions and the tests themselves are very sensitive and give a clear positive or negative result. I recommend them and they offer excellent value for money."
Verified Buyer
"4 saliva tests bought, smoked enough cannabis to sink the titanic, still passed these tests, my opinion is they are total bull####, wanted to fail one but failed zero times"
"I like the fast service and excellent marketing and easy to use website"
"Good product and fast delivery. Thanks :)"
"Great service many thanks"
"Great kit, easy to use"
"Prompt delivery and the tests work!"
"Excellent service. Called prior to ordering to check if the products were suitable, and I was given an excellent overview of suitable products and believe it or not they recommended that the cheapest option was the best! Thoroughly good service, ordered several times before and will continue to do so"
"Excellent prompt delivery of items"
"It's great to deal with a company who are quick to respond to questions and provide all the information required. Thank you Kathy, excellent service."
"Just wanted to know if there is a test just purely for cocaine? No other drugs .. thanks"
Thank you for your review. Yes there are urine and saliva test kits that just detect Cocaine. Links here
Single drug tests for urine https://www.ukdrugtesting.co.uk/collections/single-drug-tests

Cocaine saliva drug test kits https://www.ukdrugtesting.co.uk/collections/saliva-drug-test-kits/products/alltest-cocaine-saliva-drug-testing-kit-dco-802

Customer services will contact you today to advise you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm​ or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
"Very accurate tests. I randomly test my teenage son. Unfortunately we have had a positive reading!"
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the test kits. We are very pleased to hear that you have found them to be very accurate Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if they can be of any assistance.
e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk
"Amazing customer service. Amazing product. Have ordered more than once & could not be happier. Quick delivery! 10/10!"
"Ordered and arrived as indicated, excellent service"
"UK Drug Testing have a large range of alcohol & drug testing kits available so finding the ones that suit our needs perfectly all from one place is excellent!"
"Large selction of products to choose from, selected the ones I wanted by 1pm by 4pm the next day they were with me... great service, I have no hesitation based on this experience to recommend."
"I have been using the THC sticks to randomly check my son. Always quick & efficient service"
Thank you very much for the wonderful 5 star review and the positive feedback on the quick and efficient service. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if they can be of any further assistance.

e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk
"Service good, prompt delivery, still yet to use product."
Thank you for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the good service and prompt delivery. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if you need any help or assistance in using the product.

e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk
"Very helpful staff and a pleasure to deal with"
We are very sorry to hear that you had a problem using the testing kit. The main reason for an invalid result in the test that you purchased is inadequate saliva sample. If your mouth is dry it can sometimes be a problem obtaining enough saliva to run the 12 tests on this particular test kit. I will ask customer support to contact you to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If you have a problem with a test it​ is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance.
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
"Absolutely useless bought as proof to partner and social that I wasn't involved in any drug taking. Showed positive only to find out later it was because I taking Naproxen for recently dislocating my shoulder. Don't waste your money do hair strand test it may cost considerably more but far more accurate and shows a longer period up to 6 months."
We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your drug test result. We are not aware of Naproxen causing a false positive with the particular drug test kit that you purchased, however, we will check the data sheets to make sure. I just wonder if you are misinterpreting the test results and reading a negative ( two lines ) as a positive. Even if the test line is faint this is still a negative result ( ie no drugs detected) You may find our FAQ section helpful. Customer services will contact you today to resolve this for you. You may also contact our customer support team yourself on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm​ or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is a problem with unexpected results it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance.
"Fast efficient service"
Thank you for the 5 star review and the positive feedback on the fast efficient service. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team if you need any help or assistance.

e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk
"I have not revived it yet ??? What address have you sent it to? I told the women on the phone that I was moving house on Friday the 1st of March & I would be in contact for delivery address, I’ve tried to get in contact & spoke to a women on the phone about changing the address but had no call back? Now I’ve had an email saying that you have sent out another test? Which I clearly haven’t received."
We are very sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. It was dispatched on February 19th on Royal Mail second class delivery as selected so we would have expected it to have arrived by now. It was quite a bulky parcel and will not fit through your letterbox. Please check around your property and with your postman in case it has been left in a safe place, and please check in case your postman has left it with a neighbour. Customer services will check your delivery details are correct and resolve this for you if it is not located or delivered. Please contact our customer support team on 01263 731 168 Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5 pm​ or e-mail customerservices@accessdiagnostics.co.uk. If there is a problem with delivery it is always best to contact our customer support team for assistance in the first instance
UK Drug Testing is rated 4.64 based on 862 reviews