ueni Reviews

of reviewers recommend ueni

Tell us how ueni made you happy
ueni did a great job on my website .I don't know if I could have came upon a better service, and just when several of the othere website services let me down ueni came through fore me like a champ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them as a starting point for anyone who is curiousd.. And big thanks to ueni. sincerely ernest walton. mo. p.s. visit my website and send me message or a detail of the painting you would like .
Awesome website builder Easy to create website
Our work is 100% warranty and clients satisfied no come backs Affordable and friendly
So far I have not had any issues with this service.
Ueni was so easy for me to set up and use having never set up a website before.
I have never been able to log into it.theresire I can not see my web sight. I sent email asking how to but got no reply
Made me a very organized website! Highly recommended for professional businesses.
Very helpful customer service
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALL COMPANY THEY SAY THEY ARE EXPERTS THATS A LIE, THEY SAY TTHEY WILL MAKE CORRECTIONS THATS A LIE, THE CEO SHE IS WORTHLESS NEVER RETURN MY EMAIL TO FIX PROBLEMS, ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS AND STILL DONT HAVE MY PAGE, IT TAKES 4 DAY FOR CUSTOMER SERRVICE TO RESPOND, THIS ASS NAME GUSTO IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE ONLY IF I WAS THERE, ITS ALL TEMPLATE THEY CANT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT IM A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR THEY MADE MY WEBPAGE FROM A STOCK MARKET TEMPLATE HOW SMART IS THAT AND THEY WONT FIX IT.. NO WAY THEY ARE EXPERTS THE POOR EXCUSE FOR A CEO DONT GIVE A DAMN NO COMPANY PHONE NUMBER SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST SIGN, EVERY ONE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IT WILL WASTE YOU TIME ANND GUSTO BETTER WATCH HOW HE TALKS TO CUSTOMERS ITS GOOD YOU ARE NOT CLOSE TO MAKE BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE HAD A TALK FACE TO FACE UNDERSTAND. IT COULD GET YOU IN BIG TROUBLE SO DONT BE STUPID TAKE IT HOW EVER YOU WANT BUT BE SMART...
Absolutely useless. Set up a business page 2+ weeks ago. They filled in half the information which was totally irrellevent and did not make sense so I had to go through and change every single section / paragraph. Then i tried to verify, it would only give me postal option. When I got the code (8 days later) to verify - it said there was no such account with that email address - there is..... i had the page up in front of me.....with ueni sending me messages to that email address! I tried to use their messaging services to get help, it didnt help and half the time it looked like a cut and paste answer not reading my question. Then when I eventually got to speak to someone, assume a call centre in India, a lady I could barely understand, she told me it was because ueni had an email address starting with "ch" as the email address.....I dont have and have never had an email starting with CH. So now Ive been told ive got to start all over again and create a new business page! Get the feeling if I had opted for a monthy/yearly subscription I wouldnt be getting this hassle/grief.
Will not let me cancel. They put my address on the web.
A great company to work with!. Professional help and always following up with emails to ensure I'm enjoying my new site and if I have any questions that can be resolved.
We asked to use our own domain on UENI, after many weeks it was not transferred ? we complained daily no reason given for the lack of this simple task so we cancelled our website with UENI. WE had a bad experience i would not want anyone else to feel as let down as we do don't use UENI.
Trying to contact anyone takes days! No live chat or phone number. My website still hasn't gone live and it's been a week and a half, even though it says it has gone live. I also have now tried to close my account down and this still hasn't happened. It's not worth the hassle as I've spent a lot of time trying to resolve this!
They solved my problem without a hitch. It was a painless process and the response time was fairly quick. I'm very satisfied.
Excellent
I recommend to anybody that is looking to build a website im sticking with ueni for my website they did my site n I like it give an a try if looking for a website
Refund please thank you
Love this company, they did a great job for us.
UENI service is great, they ARE always ready to support in any case. Thank you for your support
ueni is rated 3.32 based on 41 reviews