UENI Reviews

of reviewers recommend UENI

Tell us how UENI made you happy
ON TIME My website was delivered on time but you still have to do the donkey work and provide all the relevant information to tailor it to your needs. Obvious, perhaps, but worth making this clear in case you think UENI are mind readers. Also - if you are tempted into buying any add ons then beware to read the T's and C's as these are probably not subject to any cancellation policy unlike the Lifetime Deal (currently).
Wow! I never could have gotten such a high quality site published for my plumbing business. I have tried Wix but after a couple of weeks gave up because there were too many options and additional things to buy to make it work. The UENI team chose excellent images and made my seasonal services stand out. They helped me get my first online reviews, and now I'm getting reviews after every job. Thank you, UENI!
UENI has not made me happy, to date only 2 sales have been made. One sale to my partner and one to a friend.
I had an absolutely horrific experience! I signed up over a week ago. Before I signed up, I spoke on live chat with someone and asked if it would be okay for me to add in my details several days later as it said that they would create your site within 3days. I was assured that would be okay. However, once I paid, it prompted me to enter in details that I didnt have. I half answered some questions or entered "I need more time" until I got to the end of it. I reached out again to see if the team was notified that I would need more time and I was assured again that the team was notified and to ignore the countdown. Well, several days later I went to enter in all my details but it wouldnt let me as it said it was still being created in some places but in others and in email it said that it was live. I checked and it was live with my personal email and content that the team must of just made up. I ofcourse could not speak to anyone and couldnt even connect to live chat. I sent out help tickets and emails, pretty upset, with no reply until the next day. The next day I receive one email saying it was taken down and it was because I checked. However, as I was trying to straighten things out on their live chat, I receive a email from someone saying that it actually wasn't live... So basically calling me a liar or what I saw wasnt real... Then they finally connect me to have the 1:1 call to resolve this issue. I send all the details that I want on my site to the person directly who I was sent details to as well as to the support and help emails that they have... The next day the person who calls me is not the person I was sent information too, they didnt have any of my information and said they would have to reschedule the meeting. They start building it again and I check on it today and it is live again and with content/details about me and my business that I did not provide to them... I finally ask to cancel and a refund as this was a horrific experience and I never received the service that they were to provide. Get this, the lady Lola on live chat said that she can not help me with a refund and that their billing department will email me directly and she sent me directions on how to cancel my subscription.. Minutes ago Lola emails me directly and said this... "Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to fill your cancellation request. Lola here again, we've been chatting on Live Chat. ​I'm writing to let you know that we can refund you for the subscription paid regarding the Life Time Deal, however we can't refund you on the Plus Plan. I'll be waiting for your reply. And I'm sorry to see you go so soon. Wish you a beautiful weekend, Lola Customer Support Agent " Are you kidding me??? I would never recommend this to anyone. I lost valuable time and money.
Hi Emily, We're sorry that your experience was negative. We value transparency, and all of our services, terms, and conditions are available on our page so our customers can read them at any time. We provide 24/7 support, in addition to a team of professionals constantly working to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. We apologize if you feel this has not been met in your experience and for any misunderstanding with any of our CS agents. We’ve forwarded your message to the team. We’ve found your emails and your case is being handled. Regards, UENI
Always very helpful, supportive to me, nothing seems to much or to little... very happy with my decision to go with Ueni regarding my website.
Hi Nick! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! Best Wishes, UENI
Ueni have done 2 sites for my businesses and helped me to increase my customer bookings and ease all hassle free.I would recommend this company.
Hi Andy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and providing feedback. We really appreciate you being part of UENI. In case you need help with your website, please, don't hesitate to reach out via email or Live Chat.
Do not like this website You got to make buttons for PayPal too many items to do that can't wait until this runs out
Hi Bethann, Thanks for your message. We're sorry you feel this way. We found your emails and they were all replied, including the one about your PayPal query which was replied by one of our agents to help you further, but we didn't receive any reply. We provide 24/7 support, in addition to a team of professionals constantly working to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. You can reach out any time and we’re always willing to help you with any doubts you may have. It’d have been nice to receive your feedback and queries via email, as we take our customer's needs very seriously and we are always willing to hear requests and fulfill them. Do not hesitate to contact us via email: help@ueni.com or Live Chat, We’d be glad to help you. Best regards, UENI
Quick to respond and provide great customer satisfaction.
Hi Tom, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best, UENI.
great service and really helped with my website
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to help you. All the best!
Best thing I have evey done Good for money and good for my business
We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)
I receive the best service and assistance whenever I need it with my website. I am very appreciative of the staff of this company being there for me. The company and team are very innovative and always presenting ideas to make the experience smooth and professional. Highly recommend their services. Thank you. MIke G. Murphy Phoenix,Arizona USA
Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best.
Very happy with ueni. Would highly recommend to anybody wishing to have a good online presence
Hi Gordon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your website. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help :)
Ueni is very helpful they do lots to help you start off your website. by doing teams call and assiting you when you. Customer service is always available to chat to if you need help.
Thanks for your kind words! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
So far so good
Hi there! Thanks a lot for leaving a review, please don't hesitate in case you need assistance with your website. You can send an email at help@ueni.com or jump in Live Chat anytime :)
I have my business website with UENI. I am delighted for service they are providing. They try to understand and deliver what I need for my website which is very important for me.
Hi Edite, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you are happy with your website. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best.
UENI has built 2 websites for me so far now and they were both spectacular! The fast service and turn around of the site being developed was amazing as well. My only negative feedback about UENI is that they do not have a customer service dept. that you can call and talk to someone. The live chat is good for some things and not for others. Overall, I would recommend them to everyone and I have!
Hi Tara, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. You can also book a 1:1 videocall with our web experts if you want. Please, do not hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance! We're always happy to help you.
UENI are ridiculously simple to use and are life savers. They take all of the stress out of creating a website and it's super value for money! Love it.
We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help :).
Great price, quick set up and friendly staff
Thank you for your message, Vincent! Do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance. We'll be happy to help you.
Great product for the price & easy to amend & add things to our webpage.
Hi Glenn, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always happy to assist you!
Whenever I have an issue, or tech problem , they are very responsive, and help me find my way around it .
Hi Judith! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
UENI is rated 4.06 based on 265 reviews