UENI Reviews

of reviewers recommend UENI

Tell us how UENI made you happy
''The UENI team are really good at getting back to you, the website is professional looking and once you know how to edit the features are promising. The only thing I’ve found is I haven’t had any traffic to the site but will tackle this with UENI asap, I hope so..''
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your website. Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can help you get more traffic to your website. Contact us anytime via email or Live Chat. We're always happy to assist you! Best, UENI
Alot of adverts and sometimes a bit slow. On the whole a great website.
Thank you for the review! We’re so happy you liked the website and we can’t wait to see your business grow online.
It’s ok, but I actually had more ease of use with WIX where layout of website was concerned. My customers often say it’s confusing to them and therefore for I don’t get many website orders or time on website. Good pricing however. You can always reach someone via live chats only during week with immediate response.
Not to easy to update and customize.
I love the website they created but was unable to use because of the logo restraints. If you could change logo size and maybe have more control over logo size I would use
The UENI team are really good at getting back to you, the website is professional looking and once you know how to edit the features are promising. The only thing I’ve found is I haven’t had any traffic to the site but will tackle this with UENai asap
Web site is not for me won't be using again as poor
Whilst the quality of the AI sites are very good and professional looking, they all have the same layout. I'm also not aware that my site has been listed or even if I can find it on mobile. I need to upload videos as my business is art and videos but I an only have links to Youtube which is not the same thing and I don't really advertise my stuff on Youtube. When I first enquired about embedding videos, I was told it was in the pipeline, but I was not told it would be via Youtube - which as I say, I don't want. I was also led to believe that I could purchase optional items that were relevant to me, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise I may have upgraded to a paid plan. I would have liked to be able to reorder the layout myself but I think (but I'm not sure) that this is possible on a paid plan. Prices are reasonable for the most part, I shall be moving to another host as soon as I find something that offers what I need. Customer service is hit and miss in both response time and contradictory answers by people in the team. I gave 3 stars based on my personal experience and expectations but the free version is definitely a good place for those just starting out. I hope others have a better experience than I have.
The free website is actually quite good. However, my main concern is very poor customer service and very slow response to queries. I asked a question a couple of weeks ago and it took them a week to reply. It is making me hesitate paying for a plan. Overall, there is not a professional approach to customer care.
Unable to talk to anyone for advice or support, so not for me unfortunately. I’m sure it works for many but I need human support not just lots of info on the website.
Web editor not working and waiting too long for a response from support team
i found that there were pictures added that bear no resemblance to what i sell and when i made enquires i wasnt answered
UENI is rated 4.08 based on 261 reviews