UENI Reviews

of reviewers recommend UENI

Tell us how UENI made you happy
Ueni is very helpful they do lots to help you start off your website. by doing teams call and assiting you when you. Customer service is always available to chat to if you need help.
Thanks for your kind words! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
So far so good
Hi there! Thanks a lot for leaving a review, please don't hesitate in case you need assistance with your website. You can send an email at help@ueni.com or jump in Live Chat anytime :)
customer service is very good they are back in contact within 24 hours
Great online support and very easy to use site builder. However, as I am a photographer, the gallery section is very limited, in that, it's not possible to create individual galleries for weddings etc. It would also be great to be able to share individual online albums with clients for them to access and share with family and friends, via a link to their specific album.
UENI is a very simple platform to use and they provide you with professional support along the way. They respond to chat very quickly. Support is very reliable when scheduling and keeping appointments to make sure you get maximum exposure for you website.
It was hard at first, but then found it easier as I got useto it.
Amazing website for the price.
Really easy to set up, use and update my website. Customer support is excellent as is the versatility of the website design. The only reason for not being 5 stars is the lack of an effective blog option (there is a workaround but it doesn’t allow comments/interaction)
Great customer service, I have had plenty of jobs via the website and the pro features are definitely worth it. Could do with a bit better advertising across Google etc. But overall really good
Price is great delivery not so much Hard to get a person no refunds Easy hosting though
Being a ueni customer was easy firstly my web site was created in minutes I was ready to meet new customers at the click of a button
Just joining Lifetime, with much hope this is the best route for my business to prosper!
UENI is a simple way to put your business in front of your customers quickly. All I had to do was answer a few questions and make my social media available to them, and they quickly designed a website that I am very pleased with. Because I am a very small business, I could not make a bulk payment in advance, so UENI broke gave me a monthly payment option, in which I am very grateful for!
UENI, Rock, l am CEO/FOUNDER OF A Meaningful Goal Housing Shelter for the last 8 years. I was even Homeless during the Pandemic Covid-19. UENI kept my site up and running. I am so thankful for them as of 5yrs. I love you more UENI
New to this site - Appears to be lots of positivity and assistance Hopefully cost will reflect in performance
Easy and affordable website service, design and customer friendly.
Great website , good support Shame the emailing is a bit of a hit and miss
The customer support is great. It is truly easy to use and if you get the upgraded help to make your website a seller your opportunities for sales will surely increase. I personally still get caught up in the details of what I want vs what I can have and a one-pager is only useful for so much.
A very good website builder, and a decent price compared to most.
There is very little to fault the UENI team as they are responsive and helpful.. I do find the web creator is fairly restrictive for my use as I need to provide 360 viewings to promote my business.
UENI is rated 4.06 based on 265 reviews