UENI Reviews

of reviewers recommend UENI

Tell us how UENI made you happy
I recently upgraded to ueni plus plan. I have struggled to login to my business email. I sent series of email to the designated customer service email with on screenshots but no reply. I tried calling them several times but always goes to answering machine which is even more frustrating. Its over a month since the upgrade and nothing has changed but I have been charged. This upgrade promised 33% increase in sales but nothing is happening and I wish I had stayed on the original free plan.
I can't get no assistance to correct or edit my site. I am still try to still figure out how to get my own account and then I can edit it myself. Everyone can see my site expect for me.
Not had a bad experience its just that this website is featureless, poor content, poor functionality, no Blog, can't have separate pages on gallery or give titles to the gallery pictures or any other details. Very basic i wish i had not paid for a year for the subscription as it promises everything but really leaves you wanting
I was disappointed that UENI chose photos of a male teacher on a website that was offering Yoga for women (by a female teacher)
Will not let me cancel. They put my address on the web.
UENI is rated 4.06 based on 262 reviews