U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Very helpful great insurance company great prices all customer service are helpful and polite
Thanks Raymond for a fantastic review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
I m happy to proces my insurance quik thanks
Thanks Vasile for the great review! We're glad to here everything was quick!
Didn't have no choice but to go with this company given 1 quote online ( cheap) next thing the price went up by 700 joke RIpp off stay away from this insurance company u drive u will regret it the lady who was dealing with me was very very rude she shouldn't be allowed to speak to people over the pbon kaylie or something she is called she should get fired
I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience with us. We hope we are able to provide better experiences with us in the future.
Both me and my wife use this company, never had an issue customer service advisors are helpful and polite.
Thanks Hamid for such an amazing review! We appreciate the kind words! 😄
If it was not for Charlotte Howell I would not be a customer of U driver cover anymore. I must say she goes above and beyond to make sure I was happy and generally is a lovely person to deal with. I had a bad experience with other members of staff but she corrected things very promptly. Well done Charlotte and thank you! I will be a return customer and only be dealing with you!
We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but glad that Charlotte was able to help you with your queries. Thanks for sticking with us and we hope that future interactions will be more positive.
Very helpful and polite
Thanks Daniel for a great review! We're happy to help! 😄
good service, fast action
Hi Wai. Thanks for a 5 star review- We appreciate it! 😊
Thank you for the review Leigh!
The customer service the lady provided over the phone was brilliant. Listened to everything I said and advised me what to do, she also changed the payment date so now it’s the day after I get my monthly wage. I don’t have to worry about missing any payments as the money will be in my account
What a lovely review Akmal. Thank you! We're glad to hear that we are able to assist you with your situation.
Company is a shambles . Told 3 different bits of information by two different people on 2 consecutive days. Do not use this company. Shambles is an understatement
We're so sorry that you had a confusing experience with us. This concerns us, could you please contact us on customerservices@udrivecover.com and let us know what happened.

Kind Regards,
Everything’s been professional not long wait on call and very informative
Glad to hear that we have been able to deliver a great service to you. Just shy of that 5th star. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Please could you contact us on 0333 400 1061 to let us know what could have been done to make it a 5 star experience? Kind Regards
Very Polite
Thanks for a 5 star review! We're happy to help with any of your motoring or home insurance needs! 😁
Absolute scam! Take your money before discussing anything with you.. ask for the last 5 years, then say I had an undeclared, which was from 7 years ago, cancel my policy but keep £100 cancellation fee!! Avoid like the plague! Will be taking this further with my bank!
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience with us. You can choose to get a quote and then discuss the policy with us or to purchase the policy online. We would like to opportunity to investigate this further, please contact us on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience.
I have to be honest. I’m not fond of insurance companies, at all. But the people who work at u drive cover are really good.
Was dealt with by a lady named Katie, and she really did manage to make me feel like I mattered as customer, and that my satisfaction was important to her company.
Katie did a lot behind the scenes for my quote, (I’d receive emails keeping me up to date on her progress) and she really did come through in the end.
I changed my vehicle two weeks later, and I had very good customer service from a lady named Savhanna.

It’s an insurance brokers at the end of the day, but they were the cheapest (for me) and they do genuinely seem to care. And I mean really care.
So yes, I would recommend these people because they appear to be extraordinary within their industry.
Thanks William for the amazing review! 😁 We appreciate that you took the time to leave such wonderful comments and this review really did make our day. 😄
Charlotte and Rachel gave excellent service and was very prompt
Thanks for the 5 star review! We will definitely show this to Charlotte and Rachel who are fantastic members of our amazing customer services team!
Always helpful and friendly
Thank you Timothy for a lovely review! 😃
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people”
We appreciate the 5 star review! Thanks 😃
The UDriver staff was friendly and they solved my problem.
Thanks Margarit for the great review! We're glad to hear that we are able to provide a solution for you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help with any motoring or home insurance needs.
Absolute mess of a company, not friendly at all, have requested my information 3 times and haven’t forwarded any of it to insurance so constantly sending me notices of cancellation even tho I had done everything that has been asked, staff are not very helpful, only the manager come up with a simple solution to a problem I had, absolute waste of time and money will never use again
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad in the end we were able to provide a solution for you. I'm sorry that you have had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better.
Best expirience and verry good and helpful people
Thanks Constantin for the lovely review! We appreciate the kind words. 😁