U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Never ever buy this company insurance. The are Ford. Customers service not god. The not helping at all my case.
Very good customer service Thanks
Its gud policy
Scammers stay away
took the money and then tried to say they could not isure and wanted to charge me an extra £800
Very helpful staff they. Thanks.
Excellent an quick response, always there to cooperate.
Stay away from this scam of a company, sold me a policy then wanted to upsell me, when i said no, wanted to charge me £197 cancellation fee which is illegal when i refused to pay, added a cancellation against my name.
Never apply for a insurance car with them, they only take your money. They promise the insurance car will start within 1 day after the day they will decline the policy and put you through another broker insurance similar like them scam companies. Very useless customer service rude, bad attitude, It's a scam company which they take the deposit and never refund it back. I pay £350 deposit and I didn't receive my refund back. If I could I will go forward to rapport them it's insane
Worst Insurance Broker ever. warning, they will increase any primum the quote you and they will eventually take all your deposit for cancellation. this is how they made million out of innocent people. you are better of other providers
Paid for insurance and I did watch the company reviews after payment and decided to cancel the insurance before starting but the guy who responded my call said need to speak with my miss and left for work and because she's first driver but payment came out for my account they can't speak with me even if you got the same name married for so long they can't speak with me.I am unhappy and need to wait until my wife arrives home now to ring them back and to see what surprises I will receive from them.
Worst. They are fraud. Don't trust those guys.
Scam rip off 30% fee for cancelation omg never ever trust this company unfriendly staff useless👎
Scam, stay away from them!!! They increased insurance price over £1000 after I paid deposit and then charged me £75 cancellation fee. Also take 30 days to get deposit refunded.
Very unprofessional staff at The Phone. They didnt want to speak and they close the phone în face
Had a quote online, purchased it After realised that it needs validation Suddenly it goes up 40% 30 Cancellation time + fee + Part deposit of the deposit = how these make their money, do not be fooled by low prices, it will go up exponentially once is “validated”
Creative employees that can guess your actions without u doing anything. No professionalism
Excellent services and very kind and helpful staff👍🏻
Don’t waste your time and money for this dodgy company!!! This company should be complained to authorities, be reported to press media and sued!!! Because they are literally scamming. They have no right to ask for a cancellation fee for unsold or or never sold policies services at all!!! They are a real disappointment, scammers!!! Wasting your time and asking for cancellation fee for the policy or service they have never sold, and they store your bank details while you searching online and withdrawing your money without you knowing or confirming it!!! Report it to authorities!!! File a criminal complaint directly with the prosecutor's office!!!
Very helpful like always 10 out of 10