U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Sarah from the renewals team was absolutely amazing! She made sure everything was all sorted out for me and made sure she explained everything in detail and she understood all questions I asked and was able to answer them and find a solution. Thank you so much Sarah & to the rest of UDrive Cover, you guys are the best brokers I have ever dealt with.
Wow! What an amazing review, thanks Katrina! Sarah is an amazing agent in our renewals team and so happy to hear such wonderful praise. We definitely will show this to her. 😄
Great customer service
Thank you Ashraful for such a lovely review! We're grateful! 😃
Avoid avoid avoid lier
Avoid your self from this company lier and cheater ,pay extra 100 £ to a different company nor them , once your purchase the policy thats it, keep finding excuses to charge you more, I cancelled my policybas i can't accept been robbed, they charge me 75£ fee cancellation without the activation of the policy ,I been told your annual money will be paid back to your acount on the next 30 days ,and again they lie been over 35 no money yet ,just avoid your slef
My advice
Hi Sami,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
When there are material changes to your policy we then have to refer it to our insurers so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of a claim. Sometimes these changes do result in a higher insurance premium.

I can see that we have processed your refund within 30 days. When we have processed it you should have received an email. It can then take 24-48hours for the funds to arrive in your account. Should you further trouble with the refund please contact your bank.
Quick to act and you provide full information
Thanks Garikai for such a great review! 😁
Brilliant helpful
Thanks Hasan for the fantastic review! 😎😄
Hello received a letter saying my policy will be cancelled ect, rang up and my call was answered by a young lass called Amy Ansell. She didn't just help me she managed to split my payments to what I could afford and i was strrssed when I woke up but after speaking to her she was kind polite received the best service couldn't have asked for more. Once again thankyou x
It's never nice to feel stressed but glad Amy was able to relieve concerns about your policy. We're glad that she was able to help you! Thank you for the lovely review! 😁
Was helpful and I am insured
Thank you for a great review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help for any motoring or home insurance needs.
😁
Worst services Iv ever received. Staff are not helpful one bit. Asked to prove address with utility bills when I’m not a homeowner and threatened to cancel my insurance cause I can not provide them letters. I have provided bank statements, p45 an other letters still to not be accepted. Worst company Iv ever come across and absolutely devastated I decided to deal with them.
We're sorry to hear, Adam, that you've been devastated by your experience with us. Sometimes there are only certain proof of addresses that can be accepted and we apologise that in your case this seemed a difficult issue that arose.
Lovely lady, very helpful. Thank you.
Thanks Rachel for providing such a great review for us and the review community. We appreciate it! 😃
My customer advice lady was magnificent Amy Ansell thank you
Thanks Warren for the great review! We also think Amy is magnificent! 😄
Poor customer service!!
I'm sorry to hear that you had an upsetting experience with us. We work hard on delivering customers great customer service experience and it's upsetting to hear when we don't hit that mark. But thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will strive to do better.
the communication is very good
Thank you Justice for the 5 star review! 😄
U drive have very friendly service and I'm very happy with them
Thanks Shir! We're grateful for this review! We're happy too 😁
Bought out an insurance policy I was told I was covered they didn't give me any notification that they cancelled the policy I now have 6 points on my licence I lost my job thanks for them m&o so numerous licence categories absolute idiots
Your review is concerning to us. Please contact us on 0333 400 1061 so that we can look into this further.
Kind Regards,
Very bad for very time come out with different things and different way to put money up
We're sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. But we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we will use your feedback to improve our services.
Dealt with Yasmin from U Drive Cover and she was great!!! Very understanding of why I had to cancel the policy and did try everything in her power to help me in my situation. Unfortunately Yasmin could not help but the way in which she handled the whole case was nothing short of excellent. Thank you Yasmin and continue to keep the customer within your best interest.

Kind regards,

Ish
Thank you Ishmael for a fantastic review despite the circumstances. We also think that Yasmin is great and glad to hear that that reflected in your experience with her. 😊
Georgia, was helpful and friendly. Can’t thank her enough!
Thank you Lee for leaving such a great review! We'll be sure to show this review to our lovely Customer Services agent Georgia! 😀
Fast and reliable
Thank you Dumitru for a great review! We appreciate the kind words.
Avoid!!!! This company is a pure con!! They have tried to increased 3 times my policy!!!! from the initial quote given around 1000 pounds they have increased it to £1854.90!!!! this is unacceptable!! claiming some silly excuses around my address, then no claim bonus report that I already provided, etc... ! This kind of attitude is disgusting specially during these difficult days!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. I wish I could give a minus score here....
I'm sorry to hear Huseyin that you have had a bad experience with us. When there are changes on your policy it can often lead to additional premiums to reflect the new risk of your policy. But thank you for leaving a review as we use your feedback to improve our services.
U Drive Cover is rated 3.75 based on 742 reviews