Tyres Northampton Reviews

Read Tyres Northampton Reviews

enquiries@tyresnorthampton.com

Tyne Rd, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy
From point of contact to paying the bill an easy, friendly and refreshing tyre fitting service on your NN door step!! Called in as needed two tyres replacing, the staff are all very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The site is one of the tidiest tyre fitting centres I’ve ever seen!!
Tyres Northampton 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Thank you for your 5-star review, we hope to see you again! The team at Tyres Northampton
Just the best in the business. Friendly, very efficient, nothing is too much trouble. They've looked after my cars for over 20 years for everything from full service and MOT to checking a windscreen wiper. Never tried to push me into buying or having anything done if it didn't need doing. There are very few companies you can say that about them. Their prices are so competitive and I know I'm not being ripped off. Don't know what I'd do if they weren't there!!! Keep up the brilliant work and big thanks to everyone there, including the lovely efficient receptionists who make the customers feel at home and wait on you, despite having their own jobs. One word: FANTASTIC.
Thank you for your 5 star review, we hope to see you again! The team at Tyres Northampton
Lovely experience today. Staff are very friendly and I didn’t feel I was being miss sold anything. Thank you for looking after me.
Love this place. Fast, efficient, great customer service
Excellent service and competitive charges. Very pleased with the service,
Would Highly Recommend Tyres Northampton. This has to be the cleanest garage in Northampton. Very professional, informative, non pushing and resolved the issues I had with the steering on my new 2nd hand car. They even went out of their way to make me a drink, sit and relax in what I would describe as a plush coffee shop. Even emailed me a report when requested. Will certainly use again for my MOT and servicing. Keep up the good work. 👍👍
Thank you for your 5 star review Mike, we are thrilled you enjoyed our new facilities, we hope to see you again! The team at Tyres Northampton
Fantastic, highly professional service. Very friendly & welcoming staff. Nothing is too much trouble. Excellent facilities too, with a cafe and comfortable areas to sit. I happened to be in the area and popped in to see if they could resolve a long standing tyre balancing issue for me. I'd been burned by another tyre company who had managed to damage 3 of my wheel rims so I was a bit nervous about letting someone else loose on the car again. I shouldn't have been. Jamie was excellent from start to finish. He quickly resolved the problem and balanced up all of the wheels perfectly using state of the art Road Force equipment. My vehicle and wheels were left unmarked and he even rotated the wheels around the vehicle to get the optimum set up for me. Even though Tyres Northampton are a 2hr drive from me I'll be using them again in the future. Worth the trip! Top notch, thank you!
Just had my tyres and brakes done here. Customer service is superb and they even have a business centre you can reserve to work in whilst you wait!! So good I even took a photo to show my husband!
Genuinely impressed with the service received today. Visited for a new tyres and asked about my brakes as I had been hearing a little grinding and was concerned that the discs had been compromised. Was quoted for brake pads and after the mechanic looked at them he advised that they were hardly worn and the noise may be due to dirt etc. He cleaned them up. Checked the back brakes and took car to check the noise had gone. I really appreciate the honesty as I would not have known differently. 5* service. Thank you
A Breath of Fresh Air ! Called several garages to find certain type of tyre got no where! Damian took the initiative to find one for me in the end he found 4 and I ended up buying all 4 ! Top quality team service and lovely receptionist.
I can't fault the tyre centre. I had a puncture and took my wheel and tyre in today, stressed as no were else local to me could fit me in, well I am so glad I have discover this place! Lee the fitter was really helpful to. Both the reception and fitters were great,Puncture was sorted before I drank my tea, and was truly gobsmacked, only took 10 minutes! The waiting room was pleasant, clean and staff really went above and beyond, with the best cup of tea I had had today. Will definately use this place again, what a gem of a place. Great business ethics😊
Fantastic efficient friendly service. Tyre check, replacement tyres (3) balancing and replacement rear bulb Hadn't booked but all fixed while I waited. All staff I spoke with were helpful friendly and I felt confident in their knowledge and experience. Grateful not to feel patronised (Steven Eagell Toyota Northampton you should visit Tyres Northampton to understand what incredible effective customer service looks like) Thank you for getting me back on the road.
After suffering a run flat blow out on the M1 on 29/7/21. Made a call to TN to see if they could help at short notice. Limped off the M1 into Northampton to be warmly greeted by one the mechanical team who asked for the keys and locking nut without any fuss. Stepped into the immaculate reception to be greeted by the equally welcoming Suzie the receptionist who offered us coffee and a seat in the lounge area. All tyres checked, one replaced exact same model in short time, excellent service all the way. Got us out of trouble and on our way, thoroughly enjoyed what could have been a grim experience. Top service. Thanks Tyres Northampton.
Always had an amazing service from everyone here. If your car is left with them for any reason they always call you to explain the problem and tell you the price to see whether to go ahead with the job. Suzie on the front desk is very friendly and helpful and Elvis is amazing trying to sort out any other issues your car may have. I would recommend tyres Northampton always
After quite a bit of work done on my T5, it runs better now than it has for the past 2yrs. There are no noises, bumping or rattles, it feels like a new vehicle. Thank you so much to the N'pton team for looking after my baby.
I had to go to Northampton Tyres after feeling an issue whilst driving and found a large screw in my tyre. The crew were open and honest about my options and the service was ultra speedy and efficient. The lady on reception was friendly, helpful and customer service was beyond excellent from all staff. I won't be using any other tyre company than these in future.
The team here are amazing Craig went above and beyond to help me and my mini e saving me alot of hassle with the dealer. Will be back again =)
From pulling up outside, to recommending the right tyres for my car the team were friendly and efficient. A chap called Craig met me as I arrived and was really helpful and really looked after my pride and joy. He offered me some options and I went for Pirelli. They checked and sorted wheel alignment and showed me a useful green/red graph. All in all a very good experience with Craig from beginning to end. Lady in reception was friendly too.
Took my car in for a second opinion and quote after having been given a quote for £350 for works needed at another well known garage. I was impressed with their honesty about the actual work needed (approx cost of a new tyre!)and will most definitely be returning to them when I need my car looking at again.
My son felt harassed after visiting one of the stores to get two tyres. He was told his brakes were ‘dangerous’ and when he said he would get them looked at ASAP he was continually hounded to get them done by the store. He did not have the money on him to have this done and felt very pressured so we won’t be returning or recommending
Brilliant Service. Very Professional. Answered some in depth questions and was v helpful Prompt Service and batten rice with outstanding customer service. Would thoroughly recommend. 👍
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.78 based on 323 reviews