Tyres Northampton Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tyres Northampton

enquiries@tyresnorthampton.com

Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Live Chat

How would you rate Tyres Northampton ?

"I thought they were very professional in the way they dealt with me. Very clean environment as well, and they staff were generally very polite and harpy to help. Free drinks both hot and cold, and a play area for kids. i will surely go back there. TBH nothing to complain about at all."
"Been using Tyres Northampton for many years for both my Company and private vehicles. Staff always polite and helpful and prices reasonable. 2 new tyres on the company van today, tyres fitted wheels balanced and away within 20 minutes. Excellent service as usual."
"I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the garage and reception they were fastidiously cleaning when I arrived. All the staff were really friendly especially Becky who was really helpful and Mark Curtis. I would definitely return to them, they are professional and use good quality tyres. A really good experience all roundGeorge"
"I have had to have quite a lot of work completed on my car in the last few months and they have always been very genuine, knowledgeable and helpful. The work is always completed professionally and to a very high standard. Excellent level of customer service and very efficient. Always very helpful, particularly Elvis and Neil. Would highly recommended."
"Very helpful on ordering the tyres reqired , then ringing me to let me know they were in . Put new tyre on and swapped a couple around . Very pleasant staff and couldn’t do enough for me . Tea and coffee supplied whilst waiting . Top service definitely recommend Tyres Northampton."
"Always really helpful, in terms of advice and prompt service. Questions always answered clearly. Sensible approach to keeping older cars safe to drive without requiring unnecessary spending on cosmetic, etc repairs"
"We have been using Tyres Northampton for a while now, after taking some wheels elsewhere for tyre replacement and getting them back damaged, it was very important to find the right people to look after our needs. We have never once had an issue and the customer service is second to none. Keep up the good work guys. Regards, all at Christian Lewis Performance And Classic Cars."
"I have been a customer for over 25 years. Despite the business growing considerably over that time, they still make you feel very welcome every time. They have a lot of on-line competition, but their prices are still keen. As for service, I can't fault them. On the rare occasion I have needed to go back, they have solved my problem gladly, no arguments, always with a smile. All of the staff are super and go the extra mile. They are a perfect example of how great customer service will keep customer loyalty for many years."
"Very good for all my tyre needs. Most recently I bought 4 new tyres, got a very good price and they were fitted while I waited and had a cup of coffee. The tyre choice they advised has been a very good one and service excellent. Very pleased."
"Had a problem with a dust cap on my Captur, thought I might need a new valve but they sorted the problem saving me £90 and then charged me nothing ! What service."
"Great efficient service!"
"I would like to take back everything I said in my negative review of Elvis and the team that I posted yesterday as I just received a call from him explaining that there had been a mistake. He kindly explained to me that they had simply not spotted the bad condition of the car because the test drive had been carried out in the evening with rain (hence the mud) and poor light conditions. Elvis has kindly offered to take the car in again to rectify these issues and for that I am extremely grateful. I knew something wasn't quite right with my last experience simply because up to that point EVERYTHING about the customer experience and service I had received from Tyres Northampton had been absolutely FANTASTIC and SECOND TO NONE! I would therefore like to apologise for shining a negative light on them and instead commend and congratulate them for the quality of their work!"
"After hitting a pothole in my little suzuki wagon r, I went to tyres northampton to have my wheel straightened out. The service I received was amazing. I was a little pushed for time so they swapped out the wheel needing repair for the spare so I could continue my day and return at my leisure. About two hours later I received a phone call asking for me to return when I could so they could inspect the rest of the wheels as they were concerned about the impact i'd taken. After a short while it they came back to speak to me and it was clear I needed more work doing as my wheels needing aligning and another of my tyres were torn. After about a 30minute wait the work was completed by the engineer (I believe his name was Benny, really lovely chap). I was so impressed they even had the tyre in stock as my car takes a very unusual size that every other garage i've used has had to order in. Not only that by tyre fitted was better quality and cheaper. I can't fault the value for money at all! The waiting room was a treat to be in. Comfortable seating, lovely tea and coffee to help yourself to and a various games consoles to play on for entertainment. Both receptionists I met were lovely and very knowledgeable. All in all and amazing experience. They've got a customer for life in me know."
"Honest Professional service with a smile. Highly recommended to friends and family already and wouldn't hesitate in recommending their service to others. Keep up the good work :) thanks"
"Went in there today with my broken locking wheel nut remover spoken to Craig who couldn't be more helpful and within 15 minutes they were of and took the car back where they changed my disc and pads will take my car back anytime I have a problem and will recommend them to my family and friends"
"I went there, desperate for my four very large 4x4 tyres to be swapped over for an important weekend mission - and they (I met Craig, and Geri) - accomodated me of a Friday afternoon, at about 16:30! They don't know me from Adam, my car is not expensive - and they simply treated me like a VIP from the off (and looked after my kids too - a very kids-friendly place for while-u-wait work). The job was done impeccably (I know, because the tyres are perfectly balanced at high speed). I'm a real person - just astounded that this type and level of service still exists today. Arif (AT lucentlens.co.uk - if you need to verify that I am real and nothing to do with the business itself)"
"Great customer service from Elvis on Toyota Hilux.... sourced a super rare replacement wheel centre plus the usual quality mechanical work"
"I have visited twice now needing tyres for both my cars very happy with the service and advice will recommend and will return when i need more things doing thank you"
"Worried a lot of work would need done on my car but actually able to repair at less cost than I thought. Good honest Company, lovely reception area, coffee provided. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, advice on tyres and advice on the best solution for my car. Nothing is too much hassle service is always prompt and efficient. Thanks for the service"
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.74 based on 166 reviews