Tyres Northampton Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tyres Northampton

How would you rate Tyres Northampton?

Paul
Verified Reviewer

friendly service did a good job on fitting tyres pushed extra services wheel balance ,tracking that was a little expensive but hopeful tyres will last longer
Julie McGrath
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service. Staff are friendly and very helpful.
Great waiting area with FREE drinks.
My car was ready before the estimated time and was clean when collected.
Would recommend this company to all.
Allan Rivans
Verified Reviewer

After having all four discs and brake pads replaced on my CX5, the car developed a terrible grating and squeaking noise. Returned the vehicle where a stone was found in the braking system. Tyres Northampton dealt with the issue with no quibbles or problems and changed what was now a damaged pad at no additional cost. As always the service from Tyres Northampton has been excellent. Thank you
Nick
Verified Buyer

Service is always good. Prices are always competitive compared to buying online. They always do what they say they will do in the time they say. I don't go anywhere else.
Matt Stapleton
Verified Reviewer

A massive, massive thank you.

Have been a regular customer with all my cars but today you went above and beyond. Had a major problem with my breaks and after a quick check was told how much it was going to cost. I told the mechanic (Craig) that would have to sort out the funds before I would be able to do any work as i didn't have enough in the bank. But after a chat he said he would be able to do it £40 less than quoted so I could drive home safely.

I have now signed up to your loyalty club, and now then ever before, will get any job done by you guys.

Thanks again.
Lynton Dawson
Verified Buyer

I have used Tyres Northampton on a few occasions now and I am happy to return as a customer. Their service has always been excellent, with a welcoming and warm reception and waiting area and great value for money service. I would whole heartedly recommend them to anybody.
Bill M
Verified Reviewer

I have been using Tyres Northampton for several years now so went there yesterday as my car required 4 new tyres.
I agreed which tyres should be fitted but whilst waiting in the very hospitable customer area I checked online reviews and discovered that they didn't match my requirements.
I raised this and despite the new tyres having already been fitted was told that if I wanted something different it was no problem at all as they didn't want me to be dissatisfied.
So I chose another brand instead and went home a very happy customer - thank you for your excellent customer service.
Verified Reviewer

Very impressed with Luke today, repaired my tyre rather than the usual 'hard sell' for a replacement that is typical in other tyre businesses. He's polite, courteous and a credit to Northampton Tyres. It's because of people like Luke that encourages customer retention. Thanks Luke!
Mark Lynch
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and friendly staff.
Verified Buyer

I had 2 new tyres fitted yesterday and I was very satisfied with the excellent service I received. Many thanks. Marie
Debbie Wilks
Verified Reviewer

I have been using Tyres Northampton for 10 years, and have seen them grow. I can definitely say that they have not lost the personal and caring touch. I am so grateful that they are always there to help and give advise.
David
Verified Reviewer

Phone service and greeting very welcoming reception friendly always a good deal,I have been using This company for over 30 years Great Great Thank you all????
Rob Divall
Verified Reviewer

I have been taking all three of our cars to this garage for something over 15 years. I find them honest, with fair prices and excellent service. Always promptly dealt with. My experience with main dealers (Vauxhall, BMW, Toyota) over the years was of poor service, massive overcharging, and cases where the work charged for had not been done.
I will be staying with Tyres Northampton!
RSD
Emma
Verified Reviewer

My Fiancee came in for her MOT. She has been in the Prestige Motor Industry for near on 16 years and was disgusted with the service and way she was spoken to as a Customer. She knows exactly what she is doing when it comes to her and other vehicles and always such a strong woman but came away from your Branch to have a Technician talk to her as if she was stupid. She had booked the slot for the MOT etc and was told that she would have to come back as you you had other cars booked in when her's was already booked in a week before? He could not tell her what work needed to be carried at or even fit her in until a few days later? How on earth was she expected to pay for something when even the technician did not what was wrong with it and was not prepared to give her a price?
Derek G
Verified Reviewer

Visited on 16/11/16 and left my wheel and tyre for them to diagnose a slow puncture. Was called and left a message to say it was sorted. Arrived to be told the cost was £19.99. When I asked what they had done, they replied removed tyre & cleaned wheel, refiited tyre with a new valve and balanced. I was unhappy with the assumption that the repair was carried out without my consent & the cost. I didn't check at the time but when I got home I checked to find the valve had not been replaced. I will not be using again.
Seamus Doyle
Verified Reviewer

Friendly, helpful and a great price from Luke.
Anonymous Amber Taxi Driver
Verified Buyer

Great service, in and out in no time. Great price. Thanks a lot luke and team
R Cooper
Verified Reviewer

We have always been happy with the service but I wanted to thank Luke for going above and beyond today. Thank you for driving my car back home for me when I was stuck due to my husband breaking had s leg!
Greg Floyd
Verified Reviewer

Customer Service excellent. Expert advice and clear communication. Waiting room facilities second to none! Competitive prices. A local business. Will certainly be returning!!
Emma
Verified Reviewer

First time visiting today. I was approached by a friendly member of the team straight away who knew how to deal with my request. The work was done very quickly, with the added bonus of realigning my car's tracking and also at a very reasonable price! Very friendly and helpful staff! I will be coming back again, thank you!
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.67 based on 149 reviews