Tyres Northampton Reviews

enquiries@tyresnorthampton.com

Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Really happy with the service i received today, i had a flat tire that needed replacing, called through and got a price over the phone from straight away. Spoke to a really nice lady on reception called Jodie who arranged getting the tyre sorted, she helped with the drinks machine and told us to relax upstairs where there were arcade machines, drinks, TV. Very pleasant to wait which was not very long, my car was in and back out very fast. Overall very happy with the service and will continue to come back and I have joinedbthe loyalty scheme too."
"Tyres Northampton operates on a much higher level than any tyre replacement operation I have ever visited. The premises are clean, tidy & well lit. The equipment appears modern & sophisticated. The staff are professional & do their jobs very well. Best of all was the manager Craig, who was courteous, friendly and helpful. This place is head and shoulders above rival services: Highly recommended."
"Excellent service.Great price.Extremely helpfull staff"
"I've been going to Tyres Northampton for about 4 years - and they have always provided exceptional service. Their prices are extremely competitive, the staff are really friendly, and the advice they give is second to none. They won't sell you something you don't need and I trust them completely. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else and recommend them to all my friends and family. 5 stars!!! :-)"
"I was very disappointed by the service at tyres Northampton. I booked my car here for an MOT after hearing good feedback about them. However first they attempted to over charge me for the MOT (£38) even with a £15 off voucher from their website. They then agreed to match what I had been quoted elsewhere (£30), however when I was sat in the waiting room collecting my car after having work done they quoted a man who had just walked in enquiring about an MOT £30 .. the supposed "cheap price" they had "matched" for me. Second after completing some work in order to pass the MOT they quoted my dad (who was communicating with them due to myself not being available) one price and then attempted to charge me double when I came to collect the car. I felt like they were trying to charge me excessive money thinking that I wouldn't know any different. Highly disappointed."
"We have had 5 of our cars looked after by Tyres Northampton from the little Matiz and i20, to the off-road tyred Landcruiser. The service and support and price have always been spot on. Our daughters now use them too."
"What a fantastic company, really can't thank you enough, Today my mum came in for some tyres it's the first time she's ever been faced with a situation like this since loosing my dad, she was welcomed by a lovely chap called Craig who told her what was needed and kept her informed every step of the way, I cant thank him enough for the time he spent with mum as she said they were really busy but nothing was to much, he has instilled some confidence in her now and has offered to check the tyres over any time she wants to pop in. She felt very comfortable and gave him a hug before leaving , WELL DONE TYRES NORTHAMPTON thankyou."
"I was recommended Tyres Northampton by a friend, as I was desperate for two new front tyres for my little Alfa. They were able to get me in the same day and sorted within an hour. A special thanks to Craig who helped me choose the tyres and who explained everything that had been done! And of course Scot who I believe did all the hard work!! Excellent service!"
"Have been using the guys for many years, wouldn’t go anywhere else as they are always first class & I trust them completely, special mention to Craig who as ever always offers an incredible service , well done guys (& ladies), we will continue to come back in the future"
"Friendly efficient service, helped me twice in one month with new tyres! Thanks guys.."
"Theres is no words to describe how well i was seen by the team today, it was the best customer service experience I’ve had in years! I garantee the customer service here is better than anywhere else! The ladies at the reception were lovely and offered me and my friends hot drinks and the whole team were amazing in general. Defitely recommend this garage to anyone. Cheap, effiecient and amazing staff. Thank you so much i will be back here!"
"Was unfortunate to get a ripped tyre. Called Tyres Northampton from the roadside to ascertain whether they had my tyre in stock which they did so was recovered to their depot by the AA. I was cold, shivering and stressed! I also had my young daughter with me. The guy I dealt with, Craig was superb. He fetched me a jumper and the lovely lady on reception made my daughter a hot chocolate and me a coffee. As I was in a hurry with a toddler needing collecting from pre-school they were all hands on deck to get me in and out within 20 minutes. Seldom have I received such amazing service from a whole team of people, who were kind, attentive and incredibly personable and professional. Fantastic service and would now not go anywhere else! Customer service at its very best. Thank you so much Tyres Northampton!!"
"I thought they were very professional in the way they dealt with me. Very clean environment as well, and they staff were generally very polite and harpy to help. Free drinks both hot and cold, and a play area for kids. i will surely go back there. TBH nothing to complain about at all."
"Been using Tyres Northampton for many years for both my Company and private vehicles. Staff always polite and helpful and prices reasonable. 2 new tyres on the company van today, tyres fitted wheels balanced and away within 20 minutes. Excellent service as usual."
"I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the garage and reception they were fastidiously cleaning when I arrived. All the staff were really friendly especially Becky who was really helpful and Mark Curtis. I would definitely return to them, they are professional and use good quality tyres. A really good experience all roundGeorge"
"I have had to have quite a lot of work completed on my car in the last few months and they have always been very genuine, knowledgeable and helpful. The work is always completed professionally and to a very high standard. Excellent level of customer service and very efficient. Always very helpful, particularly Elvis and Neil. Would highly recommended."
"Very helpful on ordering the tyres reqired , then ringing me to let me know they were in . Put new tyre on and swapped a couple around . Very pleasant staff and couldn’t do enough for me . Tea and coffee supplied whilst waiting . Top service definitely recommend Tyres Northampton."
"Always really helpful, in terms of advice and prompt service. Questions always answered clearly. Sensible approach to keeping older cars safe to drive without requiring unnecessary spending on cosmetic, etc repairs"
"We have been using Tyres Northampton for a while now, after taking some wheels elsewhere for tyre replacement and getting them back damaged, it was very important to find the right people to look after our needs. We have never once had an issue and the customer service is second to none. Keep up the good work guys. Regards, all at Christian Lewis Performance And Classic Cars."
"I have been a customer for over 25 years. Despite the business growing considerably over that time, they still make you feel very welcome every time. They have a lot of on-line competition, but their prices are still keen. As for service, I can't fault them. On the rare occasion I have needed to go back, they have solved my problem gladly, no arguments, always with a smile. All of the staff are super and go the extra mile. They are a perfect example of how great customer service will keep customer loyalty for many years."
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.74 based on 178 reviews