Tyres Northampton Reviews

Read Tyres Northampton Reviews

enquiries@tyresnorthampton.com

Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy
The team @ Tyres Northampton are 1st class - very reliable, offer a high level of professional service, give advice you can be confident is accurate and true to fact. We have been using Tyres Northampton for many years now with our different vehicles and nothing is too much trouble for Craig, the lovely team on reception & the guys. Prices are always very competitive - & the advice of tyre to match vehicle / driving expectations is given with careful consideration. Special mention - as a female, there is not a hint of the team offering me different service to the male customers (which does happen in many places where females = greater prices / 'partial-truths). I feel very confident in the service and advice offered to me - hence we keep going back to the fab team @ Tyres Northampton & frequently recommend Tyres Northampton to our friends and family! Keep up the good work guys, see you again!
Always had an amazing service from everyone here. If your car is left with them for any reason they always call you to explain the problem and tell you the price to see whether to go ahead with the job. Suzie on the front desk is very friendly and helpful and Elvis is amazing trying to sort out any other issues your car may have. I would recommend tyres Northampton always
After quite a bit of work done on my T5, it runs better now than it has for the past 2yrs. There are no noises, bumping or rattles, it feels like a new vehicle. Thank you so much to the N'pton team for looking after my baby.
I had to go to Northampton Tyres after feeling an issue whilst driving and found a large screw in my tyre. The crew were open and honest about my options and the service was ultra speedy and efficient. The lady on reception was friendly, helpful and customer service was beyond excellent from all staff. I won't be using any other tyre company than these in future.
The team here are amazing Craig went above and beyond to help me and my mini e saving me alot of hassle with the dealer. Will be back again =)
After visiting Tyre's Northampton this afternoon, I have left disgusted with the company. I went to have a tyre replaced due to a puncture and being on my run flats. Tyre's Northampton were more expensive than everywhere else I tried (£269), but they had the tyre in stock and could get it done there and then. So for ease, I went. When I got there, I was greeted and told to take a seat etc and offered tea/coffee. After about 15 minutes of waiting, someone came in and I was expecting to pay and be on my way. The person fixing my car took it upon himself to look around the car on my time, to see what else he could find to get money out of me and at the end saying "Would you like a quote?" I humoured him and went along with it. Apparently I had two cracks on two different alloys, a buckled wheel and two other tyres that need doing. I asked to see all of this work that needed doing and they led me in, obviously knowing I was going to ask to see, as it had all been marked in chalk conveniently. Sure enough I do have two hairline cracks, one was so hard to see, it needed a torch and yes the buckled wheel does need doing. He started with the tyres at £289 a pop (keep in mind I have just been quoted (£269). Then the hairline cracks, buckled wheel and the alignment alone at well over £100... but it's ok because he is going to take £10 off for me... come on, what mug pays over £120 odd for a 4 wheel alignment. Anyway the bill was going to come to about £1300-£1400 (I switched off halfway through his spiel). So after politely telling them to jog on, I started ringing around whilst waiting for them to do the job I was paying them to do in the first place. I found a great little place that will fit me in tomorrow, do all of the wheel repairs and 4 wheel alignment next door for £280. I paid for the tyre I went there for at the original price quoted (£269) and left to never return! Avoid like the plague!
From pulling up outside, to recommending the right tyres for my car the team were friendly and efficient. A chap called Craig met me as I arrived and was really helpful and really looked after my pride and joy. He offered me some options and I went for Pirelli. They checked and sorted wheel alignment and showed me a useful green/red graph. All in all a very good experience with Craig from beginning to end. Lady in reception was friendly too.
Took my car in for a second opinion and quote after having been given a quote for £350 for works needed at another well known garage. I was impressed with their honesty about the actual work needed (approx cost of a new tyre!)and will most definitely be returning to them when I need my car looking at again.
My son felt harassed after visiting one of the stores to get two tyres. He was told his brakes were ‘dangerous’ and when he said he would get them looked at ASAP he was continually hounded to get them done by the store. He did not have the money on him to have this done and felt very pressured so we won’t be returning or recommending
Brilliant Service. Very Professional. Answered some in depth questions and was v helpful Prompt Service and batten rice with outstanding customer service. Would thoroughly recommend. 👍
Been with Tyres Northampton many years - Craig is the main reason we stay with this company. He is always goes extra miles for his customer and he is the guy your can trust and count on. Overall - its a friendly and helpful team. Big thanks to the Decent Guy - Damien and beautiful Suzie too. They all are the great assets to the company.
After calling round various garages and none either having stock of Toyo tyres; being too expensive or not being able to fit me in till the end of the week, I saw an advert for Tyres Northampton on a roundabout. I called them and within the hour my tyres were changed at a cost which was lower than anything else I was quoted. They also did a wheel alignment and the car is driving great. I would seriously recommend these guys as their customer service is the best I’ve had at a garage, their waiting area is Covid safe and a good place to do some work on your laptop while waiting for your car. I’ve been using AGH for years who are great, but not even they compare to Tyres Northampton.
Excellent service. Puncture on Range Rover at home on a Saturday morning. I was happy to pay for a call out and the office sorted that by 13.15 quick and efficient fitting by Callum
Appalling customer service, unfriendly and unhelpful team, would not recommend and will not use again.
Fantastic service from Tyres Northampton! On seeing a flat and being recommended by my local garage I made contact. They didn't have the tyre I needed in stock, but ordered one in, and came to my house to fix the issue - all on the same day. What's great is the the service was friendly (Callum was great), comprehensive (answering my many questions, explaining the detail) and honest (the tyre I had was repaired rather than replaced). This is a company which can be trusted, and I will certainly use again AND recommend to everyone locally in Northampton.
I had a tyre losing pressure, called tyres Northampton who had it in and sorted within a couple of hours. Service was brilliant from the off. Craig who was looking after my car had excellent communication, made sure I was clear on which options I had before carrying out any work. Unfortunately a matter of days later it transpired the issue wasn’t fully fixed due to an underlying issue. Called up, advised to bring it down. Susie on reception was extremely welcoming and friendly, had a lovely cup of tea while I waited and Craig worked his magic. Thankyou so much, amazing service! Have been in Northampton 5 years and wish I had discovered these sooner I will definitely again and recommend
Due to a family emergency I needed my car serviced at very short notice before a long drive. I was fitted in on a Sat morning. Really pleased with everything. Friendly, helpful staff. I'll be back.
Very very happy.. Tyre was losing pressure one day so took it to a garage who said it was the valve and only Vauxhall could do it, went to Vauxhall who ‘replaced’ the valve & the problem came back. Went back, they said it can’t be the valve again and couldn’t find an issue (I was putting air in daily!) Come to tyres Northampton for help & they sorted the valve there and then & my tyres within half an hour and it’s not lost air since. Honestly such a relief as I need my car for work. Thank you so much.
Fantastic service all around, from the moment I walked through the door on main reception to the guys in the workshops, gold star service. Thank you to Scott & Elvis, I’d took my car to multiple places previously whom couldn’t diagnose the problem however these guys found the problem and fixed it, and still kept my price to a minimum. Thank you for your hard work and the polite service from you all
So sad to have to leave a bad review but here goes. They repaired my tyre. The tyre was flat within 10 mins of leaving. Told me to come back to repair it again. I live 30 mins away by the way. They went to repair it and said it has another hole and they don’t know if they missed it or I did it. LOL. Didn’t want to take blame. Offered me discount on a new tyre that was not in stock but couldn’t tell me the price as they were closing? Sounds like they just wanted me out of the door so they could get out on time. Such a shame when money gets to people’s heads and they forget they run a business to fix people’s issues not just take money. Sad guys. Keep the money. You clearly need it
We have had the pleasure of Steven come out to us on several occasions recently and his customer service skills have been great. He has always made sure we are happy with the job he has completed or looked at before he leaves. He is very polite and a credit to the company.
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.76 based on 311 reviews