Tyres Northampton Reviews

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy
Tyres Northampton 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Kevin
More Photos & Videos
The team @ Tyres Northampton are 1st class - very reliable, offer a high level of professional service, give advice you can be confident is accurate and true to fact. We have been using Tyres Northampton for many years now with our different vehicles and nothing is too much trouble for Craig, the lovely team on reception & the guys. Prices are always very competitive - & the advice of tyre to match vehicle / driving expectations is given with careful consideration. Special mention - as a female, there is not a hint of the team offering me different service to the male customers (which does happen in many places where females = greater prices / 'partial-truths). I feel very confident in the service and advice offered to me - hence we keep going back to the fab team @ Tyres Northampton & frequently recommend Tyres Northampton to our friends and family! Keep up the good work guys, see you again!
Excellent service and many thanks to Susie. Will be using them again in the future.
Great service and price. Very helpful and won’t rip you off. We were very well looked after by Suzie who offered us complementary drinks.
Would definitely recommend.
Never been before but Suzie on the desk was lovely and sorted me out a Hot Chocolate. The gentleman dealing with me was also courteous and professional, the tracking was done before you could say 'Jack Sprat' and had a read out of findings and the rectifying actions given to me. Very impressed. Would I go again? Most definitely.
Last month my car suddenly had steam coming out of the bonnet and I could smell burning, I went into Tyres Northampton as I was at Sixfields and the service I received was second to none! I had my 4 month old girl with me and was a bit stuck, they couldn't do enough to cater for me and my baby girl whilst they checked if they could fix it for me. I went to a family member's where they called to advise what the fault was and that they could fix it the same day for me. Not only did they help me in an hour of need but the service from every single member of staff was brilliant!! Thank you!
I have been using this garage for a number of years now due to the consistently good level of service, nice environment (area to work whilst you wait with free coffee) and excellent prices. Had two very competitively priced tyres fitted today. Would strongly recommend.
I am very happy with the service i received by tyresnorthampton, very friendly and happy to help in any way possible, i am a young driver with not alot of money and they have really helped me out on multiple occasions making a usually expensive job affordable by working to your needs. Big thumbs up would highly recommend 👍
I have been coming here for years. Craig always ensures he goes the extra mile for customers by explaining everything and checking things over with care. The guys in the workshop are always friendly. Often they can sort out the problems with your car much quicker and cheaper than you first thought.
Fantastic every time! Very helpful and friendly staff, my family have been using Tyres Northampton for well over 10 years now and they still provide great prices and service! Thank you Craig, Elvis, Suzie and the rest of the team!
Been comeing here for years now always greeted with a smile by the friendly staff very helpful as well the only car garage we use for serviceing and tyres 5 star service all round thanks again
Can't recommend Tyres Northampton enough, They always go that extra mile to prove really helpful, you never feel they are over charging. Very Very helpful and friendly staff.
TBH we never go anywhere else .
Suzie on reception is such a credit to the company so professional
Super helpful and prompt service from Susie and the team today. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone, they were very thorough and explained everything clearly.
I have been taking my 1996 Toyota Supra to Northampton Tyres for years, I have always been greeted with really friendly staff, honest advice and very fair prices. Thanks and see you guys again soon
Tyres Northampton 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Speak to Craig, top bloke, really perlite and looked after me really well, very good price, if you need tyres tyres Northampton is the place to go!

Cheers craig
I've used Tyres Northampton for many years and would never go anywhere else. Service is fantastic and they carry a great range of stock at excellent prices. Highly recommended.
Always very helpful, reassuring and keep me updated on the progress of the works.
I’ve used them many times and always greeted with excellent service.
Couldn’t recommend them enough.
Got an Audi and instead of taking my car to Audi service centre just round the corner, I prefer Northampton tyres hands down.
Craig in particular is very knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble.
I unreservedly recommend Northampton Tyres
Rupal Shah
Thank you to the staff at Tyres Northampton for clipping back the bumper on my father's car after an argument with a large stone!!! I was even not charged for the excellent service.
Fantastic friendly service. Just having my winter tyres put on and then the garage take the others into storage until next year. Brilliant service, kids also love coming due to the computer games!!! Highly recommend
Tyres Northampton always provide an excellent service and I always feel like customer care comes first. I never feel like I am ripped off by them and am always sure that the quality of their work is second to none. I would go nowhere else!
Late Friday night I was run off the road and my car suffered a blow out and badly damaged wheel. I turned up at Tyres Northampton Saturday morning and they managed to straighten the wheel, replace the tyre and re-track the car all within 2 hours to get me back on the road. As a self-employed driving instructor time is extremely important! Tyres Northampton delivered an amazing, quick and professional service. I cannot praise them enough! Gary at Learn2Drive
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.79 based on 287 reviews