Tyres Northampton Reviews

Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The team @ Tyres Northampton are 1st class - very reliable, offer a high level of professional service, give advice you can be confident is accurate and true to fact. We have been using Tyres Northampton for many years now with our different vehicles and nothing is too much trouble for Craig, the lovely team on reception & the guys. Prices are always very competitive - & the advice of tyre to match vehicle / driving expectations is given with careful consideration. Special mention - as a female, there is not a hint of the team offering me different service to the male customers (which does happen in many places where females = greater prices / 'partial-truths). I feel very confident in the service and advice offered to me - hence we keep going back to the fab team @ Tyres Northampton & frequently recommend Tyres Northampton to our friends and family! Keep up the good work guys, see you again!"
"Went there Yesterday to have my break check. Jodie in reception was amazing that my waiting how ever long it was doesn’t matter because her friendly but professional attitude and efficiency brought a positive experience with my visit. And yes they replaced my break pads ( under warranty ) with no drama, really straight forward. First contact is the reception and last contact. It can play a part ( other than the actual service and pricing ) if I’ll stay to have the service or if I’ll ever comeback again... I’ll comeback again..."
"I recently used tyres Northampton after getting a puncture- when I called they answered the phone promptly, were very helpful and. Courteous and had the tyre in stock. They could change the tyre as soon as I could get there. Unlike most tyre garages this garage was very clean. Brillaint service from start to finish and Well priced. Would highly recommend them - and have done all ready"
"Wow! What a cracking service. Craig sorted out removal of some vintage motocross tyres and fitting new ones including tyre lockers! Great price and perfect service. Dropped off in the morning and collected in the afternoon. Thanks Tyres Northampton!"
"Very honest and knowledgable. Didn't have time to do my complicated 4 wheel alignment on my customised classic car today so didn't charge me for the print out and front toe adjustment. I'll book it back in when there's more time."
"Had a wheel alignment done, and afterwards my car was still pulling left a bit, instead of sending me on my way the guys did all they could to help and in the end they solved the issue. Couldn't ask for a better service!"
"We were very happy with the advice we received today after being told we would need 3 tyres from our mot. Which we don’t need any yet. We were told to come back in 2/3 months which saved us some money today. Thanks for your help very much appreciated and we will be recommending you to our friends."
",can not praise these guys enough.respectful and always pleased to see you highly recommend,thanls"
"I went to Tyres Northampton today for the first time and i needed 2 tyres. From the start i recieved excellent service by a gentleman named Craig and also Lee who i believe fitted my tyres. They even went the extra mile and fixed my boot free of charge as it would never close or open. I highly reccomend this place. I was so happy with the overall service and 100% i will be returning !!!"
"Great service,felt that once the car had been checked over and the diagnosis made that i wasnt being ripped off.Will be back"
"Fantastic advice from coye. More than helpful, brilliant service.i appreciated his honesty. I am a very happy satisfied customer and will definitely be returning. Jody the receptionist, also lovely and more than helpful."
"Had Mike come to my home address from tyres Northampton to fix a tyre for my sons car, he was polite and well mannered and very professional in his approach to the work that needed to be done. Thanks to tyres Northampton for sorting out the problem and sending someone like Mike out."
"An outstanding, professional service. Tyres Northampton were quick, helpful and courteous, gave expert advice on tyre choices and did a super job with the fitting and mending - the car looks like new again. A big thank you to Craig and the team for your great work today. 5 stars!!"
"Really happy with the service i received today, i had a flat tire that needed replacing, called through and got a price over the phone from straight away. Spoke to a really nice lady on reception called Jodie who arranged getting the tyre sorted, she helped with the drinks machine and told us to relax upstairs where there were arcade machines, drinks, TV. Very pleasant to wait which was not very long, my car was in and back out very fast. Overall very happy with the service and will continue to come back and I have joinedbthe loyalty scheme too."
"Tyres Northampton operates on a much higher level than any tyre replacement operation I have ever visited. The premises are clean, tidy & well lit. The equipment appears modern & sophisticated. The staff are professional & do their jobs very well. Best of all was the manager Craig, who was courteous, friendly and helpful. This place is head and shoulders above rival services: Highly recommended."
"Excellent service.Great price.Extremely helpfull staff"
"I've been going to Tyres Northampton for about 4 years - and they have always provided exceptional service. Their prices are extremely competitive, the staff are really friendly, and the advice they give is second to none. They won't sell you something you don't need and I trust them completely. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else and recommend them to all my friends and family. 5 stars!!! :-)"
"I was very disappointed by the service at tyres Northampton. I booked my car here for an MOT after hearing good feedback about them. However first they attempted to over charge me for the MOT (£38) even with a £15 off voucher from their website. They then agreed to match what I had been quoted elsewhere (£30), however when I was sat in the waiting room collecting my car after having work done they quoted a man who had just walked in enquiring about an MOT £30 .. the supposed "cheap price" they had "matched" for me. Second after completing some work in order to pass the MOT they quoted my dad (who was communicating with them due to myself not being available) one price and then attempted to charge me double when I came to collect the car. I felt like they were trying to charge me excessive money thinking that I wouldn't know any different. Highly disappointed."
"We have had 5 of our cars looked after by Tyres Northampton from the little Matiz and i20, to the off-road tyred Landcruiser. The service and support and price have always been spot on. Our daughters now use them too."
"What a fantastic company, really can't thank you enough, Today my mum came in for some tyres it's the first time she's ever been faced with a situation like this since loosing my dad, she was welcomed by a lovely chap called Craig who told her what was needed and kept her informed every step of the way, I cant thank him enough for the time he spent with mum as she said they were really busy but nothing was to much, he has instilled some confidence in her now and has offered to check the tyres over any time she wants to pop in. She felt very comfortable and gave him a hug before leaving , WELL DONE TYRES NORTHAMPTON thankyou."
"I was recommended Tyres Northampton by a friend, as I was desperate for two new front tyres for my little Alfa. They were able to get me in the same day and sorted within an hour. A special thanks to Craig who helped me choose the tyres and who explained everything that had been done! And of course Scot who I believe did all the hard work!! Excellent service!"
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.75 based on 191 reviews