Tyres Northampton Reviews

Read Tyres Northampton Reviews

enquiries@tyresnorthampton.com

Tyne Road, Weedon Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tyres Northampton made you happy
The team @ Tyres Northampton are 1st class - very reliable, offer a high level of professional service, give advice you can be confident is accurate and true to fact. We have been using Tyres Northampton for many years now with our different vehicles and nothing is too much trouble for Craig, the lovely team on reception & the guys. Prices are always very competitive - & the advice of tyre to match vehicle / driving expectations is given with careful consideration. Special mention - as a female, there is not a hint of the team offering me different service to the male customers (which does happen in many places where females = greater prices / 'partial-truths). I feel very confident in the service and advice offered to me - hence we keep going back to the fab team @ Tyres Northampton & frequently recommend Tyres Northampton to our friends and family! Keep up the good work guys, see you again!
Fantastic friendly service. Just having my winter tyres put on and then the garage take the others into storage until next year. Brilliant service, kids also love coming due to the computer games!!! Highly recommend
Tyres Northampton always provide an excellent service and I always feel like customer care comes first. I never feel like I am ripped off by them and am always sure that the quality of their work is second to none. I would go nowhere else!
Late Friday night I was run off the road and my car suffered a blow out and badly damaged wheel. I turned up at Tyres Northampton Saturday morning and they managed to straighten the wheel, replace the tyre and re-track the car all within 2 hours to get me back on the road. As a self-employed driving instructor time is extremely important! Tyres Northampton delivered an amazing, quick and professional service. I cannot praise them enough! Gary at Learn2Drive
I have been using Northampton Tyres for many years and have always found them very reliable and to explain things clearly. I had a very bad experience where I had bought a new car and they would not pay for it to be fixed, Craig spoke to them on the phone and dealt with it for me, if it wasn't for him I would of been careless. I highly recommend Northampton Tyres .....lovely staff and atmosphere.
Visit 1 My husband booked my car in via email as requested and received a quote and confirmation for 2 tyre front at £141 fitted.  On arrival all was well, then I received a call to say my car in fact needed 2 back tyres too, so we agreed and suggested we have the same branded and was then told we can do that but they are £141 each not for 2? thus questioning our original quote.  We sent the original quote to Craig he confirmed this was in fact a mistake and the tyres are in fact at this price, however for the email quote he would honour it but to keep the cost minimal e.g totalling just under £300 but the back tyres aren't of the same better standard as the front. Craig did all he could to ensure he could do his best to keep the price for the original too whilst trying to give a good service.  The front of house said on various occasions how she can't wait for the day to end, it was 9am on a Saturday morning!?  Craig called to apologise as he realised my husband had done his best to take care of the situation and fortunately he was there with the said email of proof of quotation.  He asked me to allow him to redeem the service we had given as we take our sons cars and my husbands previously.   I did advise him I have a Engine management light on the car and perhaps he could help look at it as the MOT will be coming up.  Having just spent £300 on tyres and a service I felt Craig was genuinly trying to help and redeem he even offered me a courtesy car! Visit 2 I booked my car for the engine management light assessment,fix then mot. Later that day I got a call to say it had failed the mot because the light?! I said I know? - seriously I explained and he said oh ok I’ll check what the problem is.. a few hours later I got a call to say it will be about £500 to fix. I asked not to do anymore as the cars not worth that. On collection they tried to charge me for a failed mot and (a diagnosis). On complaint they took the mot cost off. The lady on reception again was complaining about a long busy day - I explained I was on my 60 minute lunch! If she doesn’t want to be there get a new job! I asked where the print diagnostic was, she said in the car ... um nope. Then she said I’d have to go online to see what the problems are? Poor outcome again. Craig is trying but a lost cause I think sadly.
Excellent service from Craig and the team, called in with a slow puncture, swapped my spare for free straight away as my alloy was cracked. They then got my alloy fixed overnight. Top people and great coffee, highly recommended. Tesla Tim
Super helpful
Great customer service from front of desk staff and brilliant pricing for an interim service. I’m well happy 👍🏻 Thank you all.
Went there Yesterday to have my break check. Jodie in reception was amazing that my waiting how ever long it was doesn’t matter because her friendly but professional attitude and efficiency brought a positive experience with my visit. And yes they replaced my break pads ( under warranty ) with no drama, really straight forward. First contact is the reception and last contact. It can play a part ( other than the actual service and pricing ) if I’ll stay to have the service or if I’ll ever comeback again... I’ll comeback again...
I recently used tyres Northampton after getting a puncture- when I called they answered the phone promptly, were very helpful and. Courteous and had the tyre in stock. They could change the tyre as soon as I could get there. Unlike most tyre garages this garage was very clean. Brillaint service from start to finish and Well priced. Would highly recommend them - and have done all ready
Wow! What a cracking service. Craig sorted out removal of some vintage motocross tyres and fitting new ones including tyre lockers! Great price and perfect service. Dropped off in the morning and collected in the afternoon. Thanks Tyres Northampton!
Very honest and knowledgable. Didn't have time to do my complicated 4 wheel alignment on my customised classic car today so didn't charge me for the print out and front toe adjustment. I'll book it back in when there's more time.
Had a wheel alignment done, and afterwards my car was still pulling left a bit, instead of sending me on my way the guys did all they could to help and in the end they solved the issue. Couldn't ask for a better service!
We were very happy with the advice we received today after being told we would need 3 tyres from our mot. Which we don’t need any yet. We were told to come back in 2/3 months which saved us some money today. Thanks for your help very much appreciated and we will be recommending you to our friends.
,can not praise these guys enough.respectful and always pleased to see you highly recommend,thanls
I went to Tyres Northampton today for the first time and i needed 2 tyres. From the start i recieved excellent service by a gentleman named Craig and also Lee who i believe fitted my tyres. They even went the extra mile and fixed my boot free of charge as it would never close or open. I highly reccomend this place. I was so happy with the overall service and 100% i will be returning !!!
Great service,felt that once the car had been checked over and the diagnosis made that i wasnt being ripped off.Will be back
Fantastic advice from coye. More than helpful, brilliant service.i appreciated his honesty. I am a very happy satisfied customer and will definitely be returning. Jody the receptionist, also lovely and more than helpful.
Had Mike come to my home address from tyres Northampton to fix a tyre for my sons car, he was polite and well mannered and very professional in his approach to the work that needed to be done. Thanks to tyres Northampton for sorting out the problem and sending someone like Mike out.
An outstanding, professional service. Tyres Northampton were quick, helpful and courteous, gave expert advice on tyre choices and did a super job with the fitting and mending - the car looks like new again. A big thank you to Craig and the team for your great work today. 5 stars!!
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.77 based on 271 reviews